[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell Me About Your Righty Partners, Friends, or Family That Went Lefty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Sorosbook.png (73KB, 931x741px) Image search: [Google]
Sorosbook.png
73KB, 931x741px
>Decide to look up an old crush/very good friend who was very conservative.
>She used to stand with her church group weekly on the side of the road with "Abortion Kills Children" signs.
>Didn't smoke, drink, do drugs, or anything bad, and is white.
>Helped me campaign for John McCain in '08.
>Was one of the nicest, most kind people ever while maintaining a disdain for leftyism.
>Starts to get into the herbal Jew via friends.
>Shocked. Tell her that this will lead to her becoming a lefty, drug addict, moron, and almost certainly a single mother.
>Laughs it off.
>Stop talking to her for almost a decade.
>Look at her Sorosbook out of curiosity (I don't have a Sorosbook).
>Find out that apparently she moved to Seattle, coincidentally the same city I am stuck in.
>Her last post was right after election day, pictured.
>Not only that, but many old conservative friends I haven't talked to in years are like this now too after the herbal Jew lead them this way (look at the comments responding to her post).

I decided to type about her rather than my old oneitis that I stopped talking to, who was much more conservative, and ended up much more liberal years ago. She was another Christian prude who was against drugs and premarital sex, didn't say bad words, wanted a family, was a virgin at 19, etc. but when I last talked to her some years ago (after her getting into the herbal Jew) she was waiting on birth control to screw her new boyfriend, was on drugs, was obsessed with social media/celebrity news, cursed rampantly, moved to a big liberal city, and had even got her hair chopped off so she could "look like Miley Cirus" (her own words, not fucking kidding). I can't even type about her without bursting into treats.

I am homeless, have $6 to my name, don't drink, don't know anything about alcohol, hate the taste of alcohol, but am considering shoplifting a bottle of some kind of hard alcohol and drinking myself to death tonight. What is a hard alcohol that doesn't taste bad?
>>
>complains about the herbal Jew
>wanting the liquid Jew

Neck yourself.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.