[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so ugly /lol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4444.jpg (40KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4444.jpg
40KB, 780x439px
Why is she so ugly /lol/?
>>
>>139655702
You some kind of gay?
If you wouldn't fuck her then I'd personally throw you of a roof.
T H I C C
>>
>>139655702
She quite hot actually.
>>
>>139655702
I think she's hot. She reminds me of my mom's friend in high school who I ended up fucking. It felt like rape tho cuz she pinned me down and rode me until I blew inside her. I remember thinking "I couldn't stop this even if I tried" and it was around then that I blew my load.
>>
>>139656196
>I couldn't stop this even if I tried
How about all in nose picking. Like really get that finger in there, scratch around every corner, and then suck and lick it clean. You think that could make her stop?
>>
>>139656196
>couldn't physically fend off a woman in high school
>kekistan flag
checks out
also this bitch looks like a fucking man
>>
>>139655702
"She" is a man
>>
>>139655702

Look at the press she has to deal with every day.

That's her perpetual "I'm tired of your bullshit" face.
>>
>>139656909
I came here to say that
>>
>>139656569
>How about all in nose picking. Like really get that finger in there, scratch around every corner, and then suck and lick it clean. You think that could make her stop?

Nope she had my arms pinned down and was a heavy set woman like Sarah Huckabee Sanders, so I couldn't do anything. I was in it for the long haul. Besides, I did it again a bit later except doggy style. It's just the first part that I always remember and fantasize about cuz it was so hot.
>>
>>139657051
this
>>
Find a flaw
>>
Car accident I believe.
>>
File: gettyimages-681603346.jpg (52KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-681603346.jpg
52KB, 1024x689px
>>139656909
>>139655702
Sage

SHS is a real woman...
This is what peak femininity looks like bigots.
>>
>>139655702
The truth is ugly.
>>
>>139657252

15th post best post
>>
>>139656785
>couldn't physically fend off a woman in high school

Well I was hard so obviously I was actually enjoying it. The fact I couldn't stop it from happening added to my excitement. Also, see previous post I said we had sex again but that time I fucked her doggy style.
>>
>>139655702
Just your typical American mongrel.
>>
>>139657114
Washington is full of trannys
>>
>>139657191
>>139657215
i can just hear the grunting sounds, look at that fucking ogre
>>
>>139655702
I would lick her ringpiece until it was red raw lad, you have no taste in women
>>
>>139657425

She's like Monico Lewinsky's ugly sister.

I bet she can suck a mean dick.
>>
wood berry
>>
>>139655702
Nepotism. Trump likes to keep family members of "powerful" people in DC on staff.
>>
They have a cave troll.
>>
>>139655702
I think huckabee is cute actually. I like how she btfo dumb libtard reporters.
>>
>>139655702
Its her narrow eyes that are offputting but Id still slam.
>>
>>139655702
so a woman needs to be pretty to have a job? go fuck yourself
>>
>>139655702
Because it distracts you, she has never answered anything correctly since she got the job and no one seems to notice.

Fucking beauty centered culture.
>>
>>139655702
Huckabee married her into the (((tribe))), and her rekt face is how Huckabee leveraged it. If she was too hot, (((they))) win everything.

Most Christians aren't even aware Huckabee's daughter is Jewish, and don't connect it with his raging boner for Israel. That's why Huckabee had to shout on Fox News that the "alt right" are a Neo Nazi domestic terrorist org. He's as cuked as Lindsey Graham desu
>>
>>139658249

Unattractive women typically do a better job, if the job doesn't have to do with tricking men into business deals with the hope of sex. (ie, pretty much everything)
>>
>>139655702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrUCGZO5H9s

face is paralyzed from extreme high G maneuvers
>>
She's what used to be called a handsome woman. I like her and think she does her job well.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.