[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet they believe in global warming now...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2132.jpg (28KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2132.jpg
28KB, 480x320px
I bet they believe in global warming now...
>>
Or, or perhaps they believe hurricanes strike from time to time, even if the earth is warming
>>
>>139653966
>enviromemtal disaster
>proof of global warming

pick one, racist
>>
>>139654122
Except they continually get worse! You're not a science denier are you?
>>
They do, but apparently a lot of idiots in this country still don't. If it takes a major disaster for each of these people to wake up, it is going to be a rough next couple of decades for humanity.

At least in the future, we will be able to look straight into the faces of the ignorant idiots who listen to corporate anti climate change propaganda, and say "I told you so."
>>
>>139654597
how the fuck do you know that?
>>
Tree Hugers are desperate to find proof for their stupid conspiracy theory.
>>
>>139654597
"They are getting worse"
Source: Santa Claus
>>
>>139653966
How are airports?
>>
>>139653966
Why didn't Al Gore prevent this?
>>
>>139654597
stupid faggot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1900_Galveston_hurricane
>>
>>139653966

>cold weather
its just weather (or sometimes global warming)

>hot weather
OMG GLOWBULL WARMING!!!
>>
>>139654597

this is the first notable hurricane hit since katrina, 12 years ago, you dumb fucking niggerlover
>>
>>139654597
although this is probably the most rainfall produced over land ever
the 1900 galveston hurricane was a much worse disaster.
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (125KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.jpg
125KB, 450x800px
>>139653966
looters for higher!
>>
>>139653966
-global warming
-flooding

not same
>>
>>139653966
They believe in hurricanes during a hurricane season, im sure.
>>
>>139653966
Bet they don't.
>>
>>139653966
yeah! damn climate heretics. they'er really getting punished for their heresy now. believing or not in global warming is kind of a strawman. the real question is if global warming is caused by co2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg
>>
>>139653966
And JESUS Love????
>>
I love how the weather projections projected this whole thing wrong, yet we are supposed to trust 30 year projections.
>>
>>139653966
>(((Scientists))) at HAARP manufacture huge, devastating hurricane just as Trump (climate change denier) is early in first term
>(((Scientists))) blame it on climate change
Really makes you think OP.
>>
>>139655521
KEK
>>
>>139653966

And our fucking orange baboon of a president thinks it's a Chinese hoax!
>>
>>139654606
>>139654606

Honestly, why can't we just imprison these people? Can you imagine getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to lie? What the fuck is wrong with our society? We make it a fucking litmus test that you have to kowtow to minorities and faggots and other degenerates, yet we allow people to promulgate complete and utter nonsense about climate science. Really makes you think.
>>
turn to orthodoxy if you want the floodings to stop
>>
>>139653966
Global warming is real
Paris agreement IS SHIT and does'nt resolve global warming.

I made myself clear?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.