[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE PLAN TO RAID BUZZFEED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: buzzfeed.png (3KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
buzzfeed.png
3KB, 311x162px
Alright. Listen up niggers. It's 5:30, and you know what that fucking means. So, here's the plan:
>at 6:00 PM EST, BuzzFeedVideo should post something new.
>at that time, the Anon with the account @ImaniJackson25 will post their story of "terrible sexual harassment in the workplace."
>Other twitters will begin reposting and following ImaniJackson25
(Make sure you all have twitters. Try to share this with some famous people who hate BuzzFeed. That should get shit cooking.)
>At around 7:00 PM, the comments of the new video, and the comments of articles on the News Site, will be spammed by you all, demanding to know what the fuck is going on with the sexual harassment.
>Dislike all other comments to get the message out. Link to the twitter account if you have to.
>Spam twitter, their articles, YouTube. Spam whatever you have to to get the message out.
>remember, use #_banbuzzfeed

There are only a couple of hitches in the plan.
>How many of you have twitter accounts? Doesn't matter whether they're fake or real, they just need to look like a person who would support a feminist victim.

I also saw a couple of Anons were going to hack buzzfeed. Do it, but schedule it to happen at exactly 9 PM EST. Therefore, the buzzfeed staff won't be able to retaliate, and we can kick them while they're down.

Any questions, lads?
>>
>>139653393
>>139653622
>>139653885

NYPA you dumbass newfag shill.
>>
>>139653393
Yea. What the fuck have I missed in the past couple of days.
>>
>>139653393
Remember to sage shill posts
>>
File: 142357867.jpg (100KB, 341x596px) Image search: [Google]
142357867.jpg
100KB, 341x596px
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.