[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming Happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: commiefornia.jpg (230KB, 589x691px) Image search: [Google]
commiefornia.jpg
230KB, 589x691px
So I've been playing some GTAV and as I always do, I always get the urge to move out to California. Why?

As much as I hate to admit it, California has beautiful geography, but that's it. The form of government is oppressive, super high taxes and the people are horrible. Not only are the leftist idiots, but they harbor Antifa. Right wingers over there aren't that much better either.

Everyone there talks like they're on drugs and are so full of themselves it's scary. I think they're all narcissists.

But imagine if you could have a band of friends from out of state where you guys could always do things together. Maybe rent a boat and sail the sea, or maybe drive out to the desert. Maybe go to a party and fuck some sluts, get them really drugged and drunk.

You could become a total Chad if you play your cards right.

Thoughts?
>>
>>139652152
Commiefornia desert fag here. It isn't worth it. The "everyone talks like they are high" and fun party time shit are Hollywood trickery.
The city people are miserable and incredibly stuck up. Tons of homosexuals, tons of things catering to faggots as well.
The desert is hot, dead and full of meth addicts.
By all means, visit and really experience it though. You will find that, unless you really enjoy meth, AIDs, or pretentious discussions about what they call "art" you will want to get the fuck away.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.