[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Identity Politics has to be stopped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1478776262335.jpg (138KB, 917x535px) Image search: [Google]
1478776262335.jpg
138KB, 917x535px
WE ALL KNOW THAT ANTIWHITE RACISM IS A PROBLEM, CLEARLY

BUT THE DISASTER THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO AMERICA IF WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS WERE UNLEASHED WOULD BE INSANELY BAD. WHITE IDENTITY SHOULD NOT BECOME NORMALIZED!

how can we fucking contain it BEFORE it's too late (WW3/civil war2.0) ?!
>>
>>139649953
Go away you shitposting kike.
>>
>>139649953
The Alt-right is a reaction to the left degeneracy going all out. Stop with the faggotry and you will stop the bad "nazis".
>>
>ANTIWHITE RACISM IS A PROBLEM

When all of the whites are finally dead, it won't be
>>
I'm betting that you're a one post by this ID fucker, but the obvious thing is to not oppress white people, and to not make white people think that theyi're being oppressed.

And no, I don't mean the tactic where it's just used as an excuse to bitch at white people, or to laugh off their concerns.
>>
WNs are cancer because they are cucks to SJW identity politics.
>>
File: 1504091946173.gif (1MB, 720x348px) Image search: [Google]
1504091946173.gif
1MB, 720x348px
>>139650127
AGAIN
FOR
THE
LAST
TIME
I admitted that my great grandfather was a Jew... this only makes me 1/8 Jewish... Jews are part white, anyway, I'm still 90%+ European, genetically.

I just don't think genes matter like you do, dumbass. Stop crying that white people are dying out. It's sad, but it isn't the end of the world. You need to accept it and move on... not start an IDpol movement.

Identity politics are always shit, but White identity politics are like double horrible. Stop being a fucking idiot!
>>
File: 1498857369438.jpg (63KB, 809x551px) Image search: [Google]
1498857369438.jpg
63KB, 809x551px
>>139650296
this, they need to fuck off.

White people are dying off, THAT'S EVOLUTION

STOP TRYING TO FIGHT REALITY, ACCEPT REALITY AND MOVE ON

WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS COULD CAUSE A CIVIL FUCKING WAR, AND BLOODSHED ISN'T WORTH SAVING THE FUCKING WHITE RACE
>>
>>139650746

Personally I think they just need to man up and find a white wife and not demand the state gibs them white women
>>
File: 1477901469991fgh.jpg (46KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
1477901469991fgh.jpg
46KB, 800x370px
>>139651274
they literally don't demand the state does that though?

We need to destroy them w/ real arguments, idiot. The problm is that they think their rce dying out matters.

that's retarded stone age-tier shit, genetics/blood/DNA is just meat. We need to evolve our minds and overcome materialism.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.