[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally took the Muslim pill.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 59a6d74ba9cfe.jpg (123KB, 660x883px) Image search: [Google]
59a6d74ba9cfe.jpg
123KB, 660x883px
I've hated the Jews for a long time ever since I figured out all the bullshit they've pulled on the human race - all learned from lurking pol.
Given current political climates I've decided that it's better to be a muslim since openly hating the Jews will get you called a nazi.
Being a muslim affords me the luxury of hating the jews because its part of my religion and if people dont like it, they are islamophobic and politically incorrect.
I like this very much. Women are also put in their fucking place and there is no room for sjw bs, faggotry, or muh 76 genders.
Although im not a big fan of killing dogs and i dont like the goat fucker talk, islam isnt all that bad.
Don't get me wrong pol, its not like im going to go to a mosque or anything but i do have an english copy of the quran for when the muslim death squads come door to door checking to see who is good and who is an infidel.
Yeah yea, i know im going to hell, but then again following jesus and deus vulting is an impossible gambit anyways and deep down you know it.
I play the markets and own a few gas stations and im really good at noticing trends - islam is a trend that just keeps on rising.
The fact that goat fuckers keep raping women, knocking them up, having an average of 12 kids, and just basically our reproducing every other culture is a sign they are going to keep invading the world until sharia law is everywhere.
I see this happening and im not about to get my head cut off like a dumb ass.
Look at it this way anon, any worldview that says throwing faggots off buildings to fall to their death is Aye-okay with me and it should be for you too.

You don't wanna be one of those guys in orange jump suits in the ISIS videos now do you?
>>
Forgot to change my flag.
>>
>>139648869
Gee, you sound super sincere.
>>
>>139649194
I sincerely hate jews.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.