[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imminent sixth nuclear test by the Norks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: newtest.png (335KB, 532x413px) Image search: [Google]
newtest.png
335KB, 532x413px
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
"cannot be corroborated", you fucking retard
2/10
>>
NK are the Jews of the orient
>>
hopefully it hits something so we can turn there ass to glass
>>
>inb4 nothing happens except "WE CONDEMN THIS ATTACK" and test a few more missile intercepters
>>
File: 1439742579902.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1439742579902.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>>139646658
100% serious question, what is their goal assuming that they actually plan to hit a target instead of waving their tiny dicks around? Invasion? Subjugation? What do they get out of nuking a country besides imminent glassing?
>>
>>139648284
Crashing China with no survivors
>>
File: 1364601419588.jpg (110KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1364601419588.jpg
110KB, 600x446px
>>139646658
I just wunt to see ded muricans pls be reel!!
>>
>>139647838
It will mostly hit North Korea since it's going to be a subterranean nuclear test, as were all the previous tests.
>>
>>139648609
Does Kim really believe he can pull something like that and not get ruined by the entire planet? Unless he uses the citizens as hostages.. damn
>>
>>139648284
You can be pretty sure that North Korea will not attack anyone with nukes in a first strike scenario. They use the nukes to keep America out. Once someone desides they've had enough of the Norks and call for an invasion, that's when things start to get exciting. Then they might just think "fuck it, we're done for, let's nuke what we can".
>>
>>139649315
Citizens are to do as they are told or get anti-aircraft gunned.
To me it looks like Jonestown on a national level, if NK falls I really believe we are going to find out some serious shit thats been happening there
>>
>>139647838
looks like someone dose not know how radiation travels in the global circulation fucking boomers
>>
>>139650726
the us has already been looking into the gravity bomb or the technical name the B61-12 to deal with this it doesnt use any radioactive material its basically just a big conventional warhead so the only ones fucking with radiation would be NK and with there arsenal they cant do much damage
>>
>>139651570
What the fuck are you going on about. The b61-12 will be a nuke to replace a previous nuclear gravity bomb
>>
>>139647888
C H E C K E D
>>
>>139649830
This.
This anon has a brain.
It is back to basics.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.