[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you defend post war American South?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1026.jpg (148KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
148KB, 1280x828px
They lynched and raped blacks all over and even sold their knuckles as merch. Lynching was as normal as a baseball game back then. Can we all agree that Southerners are the niggers of whites? Fucking Christ that's some Zulu tier shit, guys.
>>
>>139646235
Did you hang niggers? did you buy their nigger knuckles? Neither did I and millions of other Americans, so shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>139646656
Are you going to disavow lynching or continue to be a nigger faggot?
>>
Let's say that negro bashed your daughters skull in and smashed your wife's face in with a hammer after raping her.

Might change the perception of the photo slightly.

Do you really think the dindu's weren't as savagely violent & criminal then as they are now?
>>
>>139646235
I missed out on all this fun. The day of the rope is making a comeback tho
>>
What crime did the dead man commit? Nobody ever asks why they lynched them. That's pretty important information to ignore.

Hint: they were mostly violent criminals.
>>
>>139646235
>raped
ew, no.
>>
>>139647290
Women were raped. What crime could the woman have possibly don't that warranted such a retaliation?
>>
>>139647181
Then why wasn't the white dominated court system utilized and the rule of law followed?
>>
>>139647181
Black men dont commit violent crimes they are all perfect innocent angels that dindu nuffin. Its all the evil white man keepin us poor innocent niggas down.
>>
>>139647557
>nigga showing up to court to go to jail
sure buddy
>>
File: 100mad.jpg (12KB, 194x187px) Image search: [Google]
100mad.jpg
12KB, 194x187px
>>139646235
12,000 years ago in what is now the pine barrens of New Jersey one human killed another human and sold his teeth to the ju ju man. DO YOU DISAVOW??
Fuck off with your apologist bullshit. people murder each other every day for thousands of reasons, sometimes for no reason at all. Who is going to disavow the billions of perceived slights they suffered? Go jerk off on MLK's statue again, maybe this time it will come to life and dance for you, you fucking fool.
>>
File: hoghunter.png (202KB, 556x450px) Image search: [Google]
hoghunter.png
202KB, 556x450px
What would you do with nigger knuckles?
>>
>>139648700
So you condone lynching? I'm glad you made it clear by avoiding the question in every possible way.
>>
>>139649311
your ass never avoids all of that dick in the back alley.
>>
>>139649606
>the niggers of the white race
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.