[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 54

File: 1200px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.png (28KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.png
28KB, 1200x800px
What happens here?
>>
>>139646164
niggers shoot each other and kikes scheme while the whites pretend their county is still white and all the other ones are the shitty ones.
>>
File: aba;h8.jpg (57KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
aba;h8.jpg
57KB, 728x546px
>>139646164
Niggers happen there. Niggers and retired military.
>>
>>139646164
DC gentrification, immigration increasing a growing wave of minorities overwhelming once nice suburbs
>>
>>139646313
>>139646428
Here's what I've heard: DC and Bethesda are RICH as FUCK. There's a decent Jewish population there. There's also a lot of Government workers and Upper-middle class white towns and sheltered liberals. It's the richest state in the union, which I never would've guessed. Are there not snobby rich white liberals? Seems like there are, I've only known a few people from MD though.

On the other hand, I've heard the rest of the state is rednecks and niggers.
>>
File: 1451898718214.jpg (539KB, 1200x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1451898718214.jpg
539KB, 1200x1149px
>>139646428
don't forget the spics. On Rt 1 just south of Laurel McDonald's had a billboard completely in Spanish.

I left that shit hole of a state and will never return.
>>
>>139646965
Is what I have observed true?

>>139646808

Are there any good white communities with government jobs in MD?
>>
>>139646808
Bethesda is in Montgomery county which is one of the richest counties in the country. It's where a lot of lobbyist live. It's also inundated with illegals
>>
>>139646808
Pretty much right.
There are plenty of snobby white liberals rich and poor.
el slavadorians everywhere.
tons of gov't jobs all sucked up by minorities and women for muh diversity hires.
There are pockets of nice white areas but the really nice ones are unaffordable and the affordable ones are getting infiltrated by minorities and driving down property values.
>>
>>139647261
Unless you're super rich there aren't any white only communities in the Balt-DC corridor.

The western part of the state is poor rednecks, Easterner shore is poor rednecks and niggers.
>>
>>139647286
>>139647640
Is Montgomery county/Bethesda a nice place to live?

Does MD feel like a rich state? Seems very suburban with a lot of jobs and stores and shit to do actually in some areas.
>>
>>139647899
>>139647730
Also, why are there SO MANY fucking Jews in the Bethesda/DC area?
>>
Depends. There's alot of niggers running amok, but as long as you live in the right town or city, it's fairly quiet.
>>
>>139647899
I wouldn't want to live in Montgomery, everything is crazy expensive but somehow it is full of blacks and browns.

It feels a lot like a rich state. There are high dollar cars all over the roads and huge yachts in most every marina. Not a lot of suburbia left due to constant development.
>>
>>139647899
Even if I could afford it I would not live in Montgomery county. Google Rockville Rape Case to get an idea of how liberal and retarded that county is.

Anon, it may seem tempting but don't move there because it's easy to get trapped. You will make more money there but the cost of living is so high your quality of life will decrease.
>>
>>139646428
MoCo, MD here.

Don't forget an endless pipeline of Central American "refugees" living a life of gibs.
>>
>>139648506
>>139648538
>>139648506
>It feels a lot like a rich state. There are high dollar cars all over the roads and huge yachts in most every marina. Not a lot of suburbia left due to constant development.

Damn, this makes me kind of jealous. The entire state is like this outside of Baltimore? Or just mainly the DMV?

Are the girls out there attractive? What type of bitches you guys have? Are they stuck up/rude/shallow as fuck? Are they intelligent? I heard MD is like the most educated state. The girl I've known from MD seemed really stuck up and patronizing/condescending to everyone and way too smart for her own good. She was super unhappy but also really bitchy and unempathetic, cried all the time about random shit, treated people terribly, and didn't own up to any of her own mistakes.

So yeah, are the girls hot? Mostly stuck up rich girls with daddy issues?
>>
>>139648057
That's where the money is at. There's also a shit load of them in northwest Baltimore.
>>
>>139648985
That sounds like the typical MD roastie. There's a huge Korean population and I dated a few wallbiters when I live there.
>>
Would you guys say the people from MD are snobby/mean/rude/stuck up/east coast-y?
>>
>>139648985
the hot ones are stuck up cunts
the ugly ones are stuck up cunts
the average ones are only minor cunts, usually pretty chill
>>
File: 1450139914692.jpg (138KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450139914692.jpg
138KB, 960x960px
>>139649613
Yes
>>
>>139649416
>That sounds like the typical MD roastie.

That sounds insufferable.
>>
>>139649640
>the ugly ones are stuck up cunts

Why the actual fuck is this? The girl in my story actually was not attractive at all. Like really modest looking. She looked like ted cruz, and yet she was STILL A FUCKING SHALLOW STUCK UP CUNT and rude as fuck. It boggles my mind how this happened, how an ugly bitch could have such an inflated ego
>>
File: IMG_2670.jpg (253KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2670.jpg
253KB, 500x713px
>>139649640
Let's not forget a lot of coal burners. At least a lot more than here in the midwest
>>
>>139649640
>>139650150
Would you guys say there's a large proportion of hot women vs. ugly/average ones? Or probably the same as other states or what?

Are there a lot of obese/fat/ugly people in MD basically
>>
>>139646313
This. Tired of those white people that don't think there's a problem. Wait until they white flight like they did here in the South
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>139650292
anon if all you're looking for is a hot woman, MD is not the place to go.
>>
>>139650737
I was thinking of getting a Government job down there.

I mean, women are definitely something to take into consideration though

So are they ugly? I heard DC was "Hollywood for ugly people" and Balitmore was ranked as like the ugliest city, but what about Bethesda or the upper class white areas? And do the women tend to have shit personalities?
>>
File: slideshow-row-houses.jpg (39KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
slideshow-row-houses.jpg
39KB, 420x280px
>>139646164
Great Things. Home to the greatest city in America, AKA "Charm city". Temporarily occupied by nigs, but it will be retaken one day.

Suburban faggots can get fucked. Mt. Vernon represent.
>>
>>139646313
To be fair, Carroll, Allegheny, Washington, and Garret counties are pretty damn white. Eastern shore too, but that's a boring shithole.
>>
>>139649613
Yes, and we're damn proud of it. I fucking hate fake politeness. Honestly I wish we were as rude and direct as philly.
>>
>>139651303

Gayest place in Maryland. Literally. So many gay men live there and Chapel hill.

Towson here. Send help....
>>
Montgomery County(Potomac) Jew here, ask me anything
>>
>>139648057
Bethesda/Chevy Chase is the bedroom community for the lawyers and lobbyists riding the government gravy train.

NoVa is the same for the military side.
>>
>>139651932
How do you deal with living somewhere so boring? I grew up in Gaithersburg and that was already bland af. How can you possibly survive south of 270? Literally nothing but mccmansions and trophy wives.
>>
Filled to the rim with jews and niggers.
>>
>>139652208
>Literally nothing but mccmansions and trophy wives.

That actually sounds nice.
>>
>>139651170
The entire DC/Moco/NoVA area is full of wealthy transplants who live incredibly shallow lives. It's like a miniature California on the East Coast.
>>
>>139651910
>Temporarily occupied by nigs, but it will be retaken one day.

Yeah right.

And that Towson anon is right, you live with fags
>>
File: Dinner in Potomac.jpg (301KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
Dinner in Potomac.jpg
301KB, 620x412px
>>139652208
To answer that question more generally, some people love the bluepilled life.

The world inside the Beltway is filled with those people.
>>
>>139647730
Woah woah woah hold the phone

I live right outside of DC (Bethesda) I can confirm that my neighborhood is white heaven
>>
>>139651170
>Bethesda
>white
lmao

Anyhow, you have to understand that that part of the state contains the most rootless, cosmopolitan people on earth. Barely anybody there was actually born, raised, and settled down with a family. There was a time when that was different, but over the last 30-or so years that totally changed... So even if you're living around whites in areas like Potomac (is Darnstown still white?), they only care about who you know so they can network. When meeting people one of the first questions you'll be asked is what you do for a living. It's not out of any sort of real curiosity at all... So take that, and add looking for a chick into that equation... You're gonna get nothing but status climbers and stronk womyn who want to become high powered lawyers for lobby firms.

D.C. and it's metro area could be nuked, and I would not miss it. I spent a few years in Gaithersburg and ended up living inside the beltway for a spell, and honestly the only thing I miss is dealing with people who were more educated and worldly. Other than that, the cost of living is insane, you're surrounded by muds, and finally you spend a good part of your life stuck in horrific traffic. You could not pay me to move back there, and that's coming from someone who's residing in Baltimore currently.

>>139651303
Hey Mount Vernon, Charles Village anon sez hello.
>>
>>139652615
This. The only difference is people are in a hurry, unlike most places in CA.
>>
>>139652615
>It's like a miniature California on the East Coast.

Except with hot humid weather during the summer and occasional noreast blizzard during the winter.
>>
File: Trump Hats.jpg (708KB, 2048x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Hats.jpg
708KB, 2048x1296px
>>139646164
I live here and it is completely niggerfied and filled to the brim with Jews.
Our governor, Hogan, who is a republican, wrote in his dead father's name instead of voting for Trump. What a cuck.
Send help.
>>
>>139652615
>>139653059
This is pretty much exactly what I thought. Are the bitches hot there?

Are the people rude and miserable?
>>
>>139652303
Are you me?
>>
File: download (20).jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (20).jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>139652818
Nothing is impossible m8. And Baltimore architecture is too valuable to give up. Plenty of fags, but that just makes it that much easier to be respected as a redpilled white person. You learn very quickly how to deal with nigs here.
>>
>>139652987
>stronk womyn

The chick I knew from Bethesda was totally the strong woman type, she was really insufferable
>>
Everyone here is rich. My dad makes ~280k a year and that's nothing compared to some folks.
>>
>>139653149
Where are you from?
>>
How is a Montgomery County native supposed to befriend the waspy people that came from darnestown and potomac?
>>
>>139653423
Cecil county.
>>
>>139653409
What's he do? What do most people do down there? Government work, I assume?

Would you say people in MD are miserable east coast type fucks or actually pretty happy?
>>
>>139652987
kek, we both went from Gaithersburg to Baltimore. Strange coincidence m8
>>
>>139653589
There's pompous government workers, dumb rednecks and niggers who live here.
That's all you need to know about Maryland.
But it's not as shitty as Delaware which is truly a mistake of a state. No exaggerations.
>>
>>139653354
good luck hoping it will change. you live in the gay district and east and west of you is an unlivable hellhole where nigs just run in and rob you. south of you is a tourist trap followed by moronic fed hill ppl (college 2.0), and north of you is station north and C.V. which is filled with insufferable hipster shit heads. get out while you can.
>>
>>139653856
honestly I'm probably gonna move to Philly if I can get a job there. Seems easier for a white person to live. I just can't give up the convenience of city living, and I would hate living in some soulless bland suburb.
>>
>>139653589
my dad owns a small space tech company and has contracts with NOAA and NASA. I'd say it's a good mix of unhappy and happy. he's the happiest guy in the world, but some ppl are just miserable.
>>
File: Obama looking smug.jpg (11KB, 299x298px) Image search: [Google]
Obama looking smug.jpg
11KB, 299x298px
>>139652615
>It's like a miniature California on the East Coast.
For ugly people. (I lived a long time in Cali as well.)

Though the one thing about D.C. that's superior is the abject worship of power has no need to appear pretty or famous the way LA-SF power worship does. In California power is the fame to be photographed by paparazzi, the power to get a movie made or a startup funded.

In D.C. power is the power to kill you, everyone you know, to rape and eat your children and to lay waste to every village in the world in which your ancestors ever set foot.
>>
Bethesda and Chevy Chase are nice with no crime and no minorities, so the cops are never around. I live in MoCo and living in Potomac, Chevy, Bethesda is my goal.
>>
>>139652208
I lived on a culdesac with a bunch of Jews, Indians, and Koreans. Absolutely zero blacks, life was pretty nice. We played outside all day and night and life was pretty great. Their houses look like shit compared to the Jews but the orientals are still good people.

Last I heard some niggers moved into the neighbors (single white mom, of course) and there has now been a series of car thefts and an armed robbery. Really makes ya think
>>
>>139653621
Indeed it is...

>>139653856
Don't forget the stuck-up as well as F.O.B. asian JHU kids in CV. They are annoying, but I always have to remember that if it wasn't for that school and their hospital network Baltimore would be even worse off.
>>
File: Just let me cry.png (189KB, 298x337px) Image search: [Google]
Just let me cry.png
189KB, 298x337px
I did see the most beautiful woman one summer evening in a short belly shirt and Daisy dukes dancing in the country side. The Sun was setting.
Holy shite lads it was like a dream.

I never saw her again...
>>
>>139646808
can confirm. just drove back from work in georgetown dc and saw a ferrari, see bentleys all the time in bethesda, occasional lamborghini or ferrari
>>
>>139654066
if you like cities then that's just what you like, but I do recommend you move. I've lived in Baltimore, Seattle, and D.C., and Baltimore was by far the worst.
>>
>>139654390
This was in Cecil county of all places.
>>
Doctors and lawyers but what else gets these people so wealthy?
>>
>>139654552
If true, then wow. I've never seen anybody who weighs under 300 lbs up there.
>>
>>139654402
Fucks sake. Do all your neighbors have Mercedes too?
>>
>>139654296
it's true. I'd go out to station north, canton, fed hill, and hampden when I was younger and I would never see hopkins students. I'm convinced they just go to CVP and stay in their little bubble between 28th/29th and 33rd.
>>
>>139654623
Government contracting and lobbying firms.
>>
>>139654700
kek.

We have some fat fucks here it's true.
Also, I've never seen more coal burners in my entire life up in Elkton.
Nuke us.
>>
>>139654816
Hellz yea I'm gonna break in
>>
>>139654623
The taxes collected from the rest of the country.

"He who robs Peter to pay Paul will always have a supporter in Paul."
>>
>>139654402
yes, and audis

everywhere

rich people everywhere
>>
>>139654788
>>139655436
>>
>>139655436
Does literally everyone drive a luxury/sports car?

I looked at the houses in the DMV and they're all basically fucking mansions, gated communities
>>
>>139654798
CVP is (well, now becoming was) my watering hole, and honestly I only see faculty and townies like me drinking/eating there. When I do see students there, they're eating with said-faculty. I know it was different a good while ago, but these kids as of late are scared of even the white locals. Also nigs have been starting to infest the establishment since they hired some to staff the place. That put a damper even on me going over there with any frequency since I get tired of having to explain to a dreadlocked buck how to make an Old Fashioned and have them still fuck it up.

Sorry for the blogpost, but jesus fuck we can't have nice things at all here.

They do literally stay in that bubble unless they ride the special Hopkins people only buses that take them to-and-from Homewood to Peabody to the hospital. It's actually kind of pathetic, but this is a goddamn dangerous coontown.
>>
>>139646164
Basically it consists of nice towns, mainly white, then there's lots of inner city type areas that have been overrun by niggers. Then there's the rich areas where the Jews live, who basically control the state. Oh, and I almost forgot about the redneck areas. TONS of fucking rednecks. Believe me, I know, I unfortunately live in redneck central
>>
>>139651444
Carroll is lovely
I grew up there and it's whites as far as the eye can see (excepting Westminster and taneytown)
>>
>>139655711
houses in chevy chase are at least 1 million dollars
>>
>>139654979
>Also, I've never seen more coal burners in my entire life up in Elkton.

The Klan no longer has a presence anymore up there, eh?
>>
>>139655711
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/04/chevy-chase-maryland-super-rich-town-diversity
>>
>>139656407
What if we archive it
https://unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/04/chevy-chase-maryland-super-rich-town-diversity
>>
>A thinking man's Delaware
>>
>>139646808
Can confirm Dc is rich but infested with niggers everywhere. Bethesda is the richest county in the country its also white heaven barely any niggers

maryland is also one of the richest state bc of how much unused proptery land
>>
>>139646313
first post has never been as best post as this
>>
>>139646808
>Here's what I've heard: DC and Bethesda are RICH as FUCK.
DC isnt part of Maryland, but yes, Bethesda is rich as fuck, though not as rich as Potomac.
>There's a decent Jewish population there.
Interestingly enough, we also have a very large Asian population.
>There's also a lot of Government workers and Upper-middle class white towns and sheltered liberals.
Yup
>It's the richest state in the union, which I never would've guessed.
I dont think its the richest state in the union flat out, possibly per capita though.
Interestingly enough, as a state, we won more Olympic medals in 2016 than most countries, but thats mainly because of swimming, which is a pretty big deal here, even before Phelps made it big.
>>139647261
>Are there any good white communities with government jobs in MD?
Not unless youre pulling in 250-300K/year minimum. Even then, youre living around a sizable kike and chink population.
>>
>>139654979
Holy hell, Elkton does indeed have a lot of fucking coalburners. It's a shitshow there.
>>
>>139656238
Nope.
They still have an HQ up in Rising Sun but the Klan ain't as powerful as it used to be.

Shame.
>>
aa county here
rest of family from wicomico county
i do govt contracting like everyone else here
>>
>>139648985
Our women are probably the worst in the country... honestly. Don't go to Maryland for that.

BaltAnon here. Annapolis is great. Anne Arundel, Howard, Montgomery Counties all pretty good. Balt County not bad. City is a shithole.

There has actually been more chatter recently on the neighborhood page on NextDoor about people being fed up with the crime. It's been really out of control recently with armed robbery and burglary and its 100% done by MALE BLACK. This city is about 98% hard core leftists, so this is an interesting development.

The two most recent people to speak out were a black woman and a gay man. That's progress
>>
>>139654979
>Also, I've never seen more coal burners in my entire life up in Elkton.
Come to Hagerstown and every other white woman has some disgusting mixed race child.
>>
File: Black Crime 2.jpg (483KB, 1224x1558px) Image search: [Google]
Black Crime 2.jpg
483KB, 1224x1558px
>>139657726
Literally every time I drive up there there's at least one coal burning overweight bitch walking with a nigger there.
Disgusting.
>>
>>139650737
This is very accurate
>>
>>139657951
I believe you.
>>
>>139651303
>Suburban faggots can get fucked. Mt. Vernon represent.
>>139651910
>Gayest place in Maryland. Literally

He's right. HighlandtownAnon here.
>>
>>139653354
>And Baltimore architecture is too valuable to give up. Plenty of fags, but that just makes it that much easier to be respected as a redpilled white person. You learn very quickly how to deal with nigs here.

I like this comment. You're either a blind lefty cuck or red pilled as fuck here.
>>
>>139646164
Montgomery County has some incredibly wealthy areas. Lots of government jobs. PG County is poorer and less white (schools there are like 91% black and Hispanic). The Eastern Shore is gorgeous and rural but has an environmental burden on its hands.
>>
Towson here

Too many niggers and jihadis imo
>>
File: San Diego.jpg (136KB, 1180x786px) Image search: [Google]
San Diego.jpg
136KB, 1180x786px
>>139650292
>>139651170
If you're just into hot women and a government job then you're better off going to San Diego.
>>
File: Woody.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Woody.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
Maryland represents the worst of Maryland.
Most people here are blue-pilled as fuck.
It truly is Hell.
God please send Holy Fire to destroy us all.
And Delaware too. Degenerate State...
>>
File: Whoopsie Daisy.jpg (54KB, 625x421px) Image search: [Google]
Whoopsie Daisy.jpg
54KB, 625x421px
>>139658537
*Represents the worst of the USA.
Sorry folks I'm drunk off the liquid Jew.

Pic related.
>>
>>139655263
It's not like they're all unemployed. There's a lot of contracted workers and bureaucrats.
>>
File: Washingtonian - Gaithersburg.jpg (173KB, 940x593px) Image search: [Google]
Washingtonian - Gaithersburg.jpg
173KB, 940x593px
>>139658537
>Most people here are blue-pilled as fuck.
That DMV is the heart of darkness is precisely why I moved back here.

I could live on a mountaintop or a beach and watch the rest of the world die, but this area needs to change or the rest of the world is doomed. So...I live here and fight.
>>
What would be a good major for getting a government job? Business major atm
>>
File: TJ on government.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TJ on government.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>139659142
But they all live off the tax money collected from others. A make-work job shoveling paper is not much different than a make-work job shoveling anything else.

I believe government can serve a good purpose, but only when its power is derived from the consent of the governed. At the moment that consent is either a naive abdication or a forcible taking, and neither leads to a sustainable society.
>>
>>139658537
>>139659410
Can you explain how it's bluepilled? Is
it like Californian type shit? Strong women? Liberals?
>>
>>139646164
Niggers and Jews.
Bad news.

I live in the Jewish concentration camp. Niggers on all sides.
>>
>>139646808
>DC and Bethesda are RICH as FUCK.
Not West Coast-tier rich, but yeah it's bougy as fuck.
>There's a decent Jewish population there.
No, there is a massive Jewish population here. They are the dominant ethnicity.
>>
File: Fred.png (645KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fred.png
645KB, 1000x1000px
>>139660408
Nobody here knows what's going on.
Feminists everywhere, coal burners everywhere, cucks everywhere.
This is one of the Blackest States in America coupled with the Jews and Neo-cucks from D.C and you have a recipe for disaster.
Also, avoid Elkton, Maryland. Degenerates a plenty here.
>>
>>139660937
Where did all the Jews come from? And I think Bethesda/DC is pretty comparable if not richer than most places on the west coast barring Beverly Hills and shit like that. Montgomery is the richest county in the USA and MD is the richest state. What makes Maryland so rich anyway? Is it the government jobs or what?
>>
>>139660408

Half the white women in Baltimore are blue hair lesbians. Its quite amazing really
>>
File: Andrew Jackson.png (875KB, 1023x800px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew Jackson.png
875KB, 1023x800px
>>139661199
Self checked Triple double digits of Truth.
>>
>>139661199
I only knew one girl from MD but she definitely loved cucking men and was liberal. She was a massive whore but always seemed to justify herself and not take blame. She also treated men like trash and would go pretty low with the insults and would be really shallow about everything. She'd basically treat dudes like shit and claim they were abusive
>>
>>139661571
Typical Maryland whore. Not surprised to be honest.
>>
>>139661301
You guys from Maryland on /pol/ seem cool and it seems like a genuinely nice place as far as jobs, homes, and things to do go

But the type of people that you guys are saying inhabit MD make me fucking sick to my stomach
>>
>>139661253
>What makes Maryland so rich anyway? Is it the government jobs or what?

Yes. Rich "DC" people live here or NoVa.

Plus the cost of living here is pretty high. Houses in decent areas are expensive, so that high salary gets toasted on mortgage payments

Or if you are unlucky and live in Baltimore with our insane property taxes. I don't even own in a nice neighborhood and my property tax was $5300 this year I think.
>>
>>139660408
>it like Californian type shit? Strong women? Liberals?
All of the above
>High tax rates
>Shit gun laws
>Absurd laws in general (Google "Rain Tax")
>Full of strong independent wymyn and liberals (we voted for Hillary nearly 2:1)
Really the only good things about the state are its aesthetic flag, good crabcakes, and we actually have a pretty good education system.
>>
>>139647899
It doesn't get nice till frederick and west. The only reason frederick co isn't an el salvadorian shithole like moco is that we have a based sherif who routinely deports illegals
>>
>>139661750
>You guys from Maryland on /pol/ seem cool and it seems like a genuinely nice place as far as jobs, homes, and things to do goBut the type of people that you guys are saying inhabit MD make me fucking sick to my stomach

That's the thing. 90% of the people are insufferable, but the other 10% really get it. Not all the fag Nazi shit but understanding blacks and MS-13 and how destructive liberal policies are.
>>
File: The Beltway.jpg (28KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
The Beltway.jpg
28KB, 400x480px
>>139660408
Think California, without any of the beauty or fun - just humidity and traffic.

To give you an idea of how true-believer the cult of globalist government is here, I think D.C. voted 93% for Clinton. In 2012 they voted 91% for Obama. While the dwindling rural areas of MD and VA that haven't been overloaded with immigrants armed with blue votes didn't swing quite that hard, it's not like the red areas ever saw a military spending bill they didn't love.

It's like how NYC thinks money is the solution to everything, and so they're better than everyone else because of it (LA and SF are the same with fame and tech). It's just that, but with government as the focus.

It's not like everyone is completely unaware of how utterly fucked it is here. Just like in Hollywood, where it's common knowledge how the whole town is run by kiddie rapists but everyone is afraid to say much about it ("what, and give up show business?!"), D.C. knows it's corrupt but as yet most are too afraid to feel the personal pain of change.

I have a neighbor who's not a bad person, relatively intelligent, white male, doesn't work in government and dislikes the Potomac leeches who do - and yet even he sincerely believes Obama was one of the best Presidents in American history.

But if you're looking for a target-rich environment for redpilling, this is the ventilation shaft of the Death Star.
>>
File: YA HEAR THAT.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
YA HEAR THAT.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
>>139661962
This.

You can't buy a handgun in this State unless you go through a whole 14 part process, shit on the Constitution and sell your soul to Satan.
This State was a mistake.
>>
>>139661253
Government workers can barely afford to live here. It's all the private contracting jobs. Private companies lobby to (((win))) (or create) government contracts and royally jew the taxpayer over for massive profit. Lobbyists and doctors and cushy foreigners with untaxable World Bank income.

There's money here but it's nothing like what I saw in Vancouver. Property costs 2x-3x more in Vancouver. Here you see BMWs, but in Vancouver you see Maseratis. I would describe this area as upper middle class, whereas I would describe Vancouver as rich.

I don't know how it became so Jewish but it's been this way for decades. I guess Jews like to be lobbyists and dentists and lawyers.
>>
>>139661962
>Really the only good things about the state are its aesthetic flag, good crabcakes, and we actually have a pretty good education system.

Let me add a few things:
1. Annapolis- Great town.
2. We have farms, towns, cities, beaches, mountains, lakes, and the bay. Little bit of everything here in MD.

That said, there are Nogs and illegals everywhere, and the white people here are almost California tier bad. It'll make you think BLM is on to something.
>>
File: 375px-Crossland_Banner.svg.png (7KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
375px-Crossland_Banner.svg.png
7KB, 375x250px
West of the Chesapeake: Niggers, crime, corrupt politicians, gerrymandering.

East of the Cheaspeake: Fewer niggers, less crime, rednecks, guns, farms, deer, crabbers, fishermen, history.
>>
>>139662429
Lots and lots of fucking deer.

we need a deer Holocaust ASAP
>>
>>139662429
>West of the Chesapeake: Niggers, crime, corrupt politicians, gerrymandering.East of the Cheaspeake: Fewer niggers, less crime, rednecks, guns, farms, deer, crabbers, fishermen, history.

Not bad.
>>
>>139662429
>Panhandle: Meth and heroin
>>
>>139662545

It's getting ridiculous. I'm in Somerset and I swear I come nigh to hitting deer three or four times whenever I drive anywhere.
>>
File: trashit.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trashit.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>139662423
>1. Annapolis- Great town.
>mfw your opinion
>>
File: Scooby dooby doo.jpg (123KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby dooby doo.jpg
123KB, 720x703px
>>139662733
I seriously considered shooting deer around my area with my fucking AR-15 because they are that much of a problem.
>>
>>139648057
Don't forget (P/K)ikesville
>>
>>139662429

That said, the uniqueness of areas on the Eastern Shore is swiftly dissipating, as carpetbaggers escaping their urban shitholes come here to ruin our towns because it's "quaint" and "peaceful".

The Bay Bridges were a mistake.
>>
>>139653149
Hogan was actually kinda smart with that because the state was going blue anyways and it gave him a chance to score points with the blue crowd
>>
>>139646313
Garrett County is white
>>
>>139663181
I've lived here my whole life and have never gone further southeast than Annapolis.

There is the heart of darkness between moco and the Eastern Shore. It's kind of crazy to me how unfamiliar I am with places that are only 10 miles away from me, but most of DC and PG County is just a nigger no-go zone. Never explored the other side, honestly I have no idea how far the ghetto goes.
>>
File: I don't get it.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
I don't get it.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>139663478
But why did he have to vote for his dead dad tho?
His republican constituents were all Pro-Trump
I don't get it. Pic veyr much related desu.
>>
>>139658418
This.
As the negroes spread into the local work environment, the quality of service goes to absolute shit...
>Use to love Fridays next to the mall
>Last time I went, staff was literally 100% black
>Food was shit and took forever
>Restaurant was filled with black customers
>Wtf
They're even spreading north of Towson in the suburbs too, they actually turn everything to shit
>>
>>139654402
>Buying luxury cars in MD
1. No one here knows how to drive
2. Stuck with retards in traffic 24/7
Why waste money on a car in MD lol
>>
>>139648985
Dated a chick from MD.

She was 8/10, cute, dark hair, was really into body building.

First night she told me her favorite kind of sex was anal. I ripped her asshole up for a couple of months until her neurosis got to be too much.

She would come over after every now and then asking to get ass fucked. Turns out she had some mental issues.

>I fucked an aspey up the ass for a good couple of months.
>>
>>139646164
Crabs. Football. Bad drivers.
>>
>>139663575

It's pretty comfy here.

Sadly I've seen an uptick in kebabs and poo-in-loos coming here lately.
>>
File: G-d was a lawyer.jpg (66KB, 451x640px) Image search: [Google]
G-d was a lawyer.jpg
66KB, 451x640px
>>139662351
>I don't know how it became so Jewish
You seriously don't know how "The Law" attracts Jews?

It's all they've ever cared about.

(That "The Law" is simply a mental form of physical force, a trick for the collectively physically weak to have the force of the strong, is left for a different thread.)
>>
>>139660408
Where I am in Balt County it's mostly rich white liberals who rarely hang out with blacks (occasionally will have a wealthy token black friend). I've actually found that MD rednecks get along better with blacks than the average suburban MD liberal
>>
>>139660593
F
>>
Good private schools, shitty public ones, liberals everywhere, bad drivers, crabs and football. That's about it.
>>
>>139664978
All the farmland is pretty nice too, especially out west
>>
also bad drivers

people in lanes that are ending and need to merge frequently speed up and try and force their way into the lane that is not ending

among other bullshit

i feel like in the south these people would get shot for driving like this
>>
>>139664332
>No one here knows how to drive
Close, but it's subtly different.

D.C. is about government, and the whole rest of the country send their very worst criminals here to steal on their behalf. The way they do this is by making laws. And laws are about the people who make the laws telling the people who have to follow the laws what to do.

This is the water in which *all* the fish in this area swim. The water that says "I am more important than you, and you have to follow me." It starts at the top, but just like everyone in LA is really an aspiring director, or in SF they're going to do their own startup, it infects everyone.

So driving in DMV is driving in an area of 10 million people, every single fucking one of whom believe *they* are the most important person on the road, and everyone else needs to make way and let them pass.

They know how to drive. They just believe that means driving in front of *you*.

(p.s. Power here is about subtle money, not flash. It's long wool coats, not leather. That means it's not a Lamborghini, it's a black SUV with a private driver.)
>>
>>139658459
I always assumed San Diego has such a high cost of living that it wouldn't be worth it.

What's the cost of living like in Maryland guys? Do the high salaries make up for it? Like does living in the DMV or whatever feel like you're in a rich area or is the cost of living so high that it just feels middle class or?
>>
>>139666283
>What's the cost of living like in Maryland guys?
Maryland's very diverse (one of the nice things about it). The cost of living in Potomac is exorbitant. The cost of living up in Cumberland or over on the Shore can be very low. The tradeoff is either one of distance, or of increasing density of gibs monkeys.
>>
>>139666283
>>139667476
Also, lots of people commute from PA, which is a really good option if you don't mind waking up early to beat rush hour traffic
>>
>>139651444
Carollfag here. Can confirm. Westminster is just about lost. Nogs in taneytown all live on two streets. So they are easy to avoid.
>>
>>139667800
Being so small MD is close to other places. One can live in WVA, VA, PA, and DE and still work in MD (or vice versa). The vibes of those states are all different, so one could be hillbilly in WVA, Amish in PA, rebel in VA, or DuPont in DE. Depending on what one does the NE Corridor rail speed even means it's possible to work and live anywhere from DC to NYC.

>>139666283
San Diego has much more expensive housing, but the surrounding natural area does make up for it quite a lot (that's why it's so expensive to begin with). There one can also do the live-far-away-and-drive thing by living out in the desert.
>>
>>139661750
Maryland is great outside of the cities. Beautiful country side. It's cool being able to go to the beach on a day trip. There's amazing state parks in the mountains. It's literally the concrete hellholes and the freaks that inhabit them that make the state suck. I want to move to Idaho or something innawoods.
>>
>>139665426
All the people that suck at driving are black or brown. Try to notice next time you drive. It's fucking insane.

t.1000 miles a week for work
>>
>>
>>139668908
Do the richer places in MD seem rich to you or does cost of living bring it all down? Like does 100-150k/year go far in Bethesda as far as having a nice car, nice house?
>>
>>139647899
Montgomeryfag here. Very Jewish. The superliberal side (Silver Spring/Takoma Park) has this weird plausible deniability Diversity where it's all like churchgoing Ethiopians with no true nogs. They're off in PG on the other side of the Beaner Belt (Langley Park/College Park). The Jews rigged it well, it's cheapish here but the nigs are few.
>>
>>139653544
i worked at a summer camp in cecil county this summer -
>>
File: image.png (86KB, 773x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86KB, 773x591px
>>139669593
When you're at a red light in the city and one of the generous Window Washing Squads™ starts spraying water on your car and wiping with an old dirty cloth
>>
>>139666283
Expensive if you want to live within an hour of most major job centers. Be prepared for traffic every day.
>>
Family has a large plot of land in Keymar. It is fun to visit.
>>
>>139670258
زنجي
Did you visit Fort McHenry?
>>
>>139669593

This is so true, lol. And having driven this road many times, I can assure you its in a ugly part of town.
>>
>>139671072
unfortunatley not, visited a few others though, aberdeen proving grounds were fun
>>
>>139669887
The price of your mortgage determines everything, as it does most other places. I'd say in BCC at $100K you'd definitely feel lower class and struggling. You wouldn't be saving much for the future.

Median income in Bethesda is $150K, so anything less is "poor."

It could be worse. I have a friend who just lost their long-time apartment in San Francisco because the rent went from $2500 a month to $12,500 (no, that's not a typo).
>>
>>139646164
half of /pol/ probably lives in MD. I had an old acquaintance who was ultra-racist Marylander, he referred to Annapolis (capital) as Analapolis.
>>
>>139671533
Half of /pol/ is literally shitposters from Montgomery and Howard County, as well as UMD students.
>>
Poor Western MD redneck here! HOLLA!!!!
>>
>>139671533
>>139671741
Why do you think this is? It seems like barely anyone from Michigan is aware of 4chan.

Do you think a state like Maryland has more 4channers because they're more technologically aware or something like that? I always wonder if people talk about 4chan IRL in other places that are more updated on current shit
>>
>>139669887
>Do the richer places in MD seem rich to you or does cost of living bring it all down? Like does 100-150k/year go far in Bethesda as far as having a nice car, nice house?

You would be poor in Bethesda at that salary
>>
>>139672065
>Do you think a state like Maryland has more 4channers because they're more technologically aware or something like that?
>>139672065

It's because in MD you cant speak openly of truth. Its all a race to see who is the most progressive the most often.
>>
File: 2259.jpg (36KB, 180x270px) Image search: [Google]
2259.jpg
36KB, 180x270px
>>139646965
> tfw used to live in laurel, moved to cleveland, and now live in vermont
>>
>>139671913
Blacks are starting to vacation in deep creek, your time will come. Soon.
>>
>>139672065

Its kind of difficult to explain, I think that while the state might be seen as liberal to outsiders, there are quite a lot of closet "conservatives". They don't care so much about marijuana legalization or gay marriage, but they do get upset about the victimhood mindset, as well as welfare/handouts, soft-on-crime policies, annoyed by the white guilt complex, etc. This is especially true among younger people. Many of these people grow up in very well off neighborhoods or at least upper middle class, and are (in the closet politically, but nonetheless) spiteful to the environment around them by the coastal elite. Obviously, that's some major generalizing, but that's what I think is the gist of it.

Think of a Devon Tracey type.
>>
>>139672745
Pretty much. Its a massive virtue signaling contest, though a little different from, say, San Francisco. A lot of people are in the closet about their views, whereas there it (appears) virtually everyone is on the same page about bragging about their "wokeness".
>>
File: 1477962492677.png (558KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
1477962492677.png
558KB, 900x891px
awww yeah. mary/pol/and thread

anyone /pgcounty/ here?
>>
>>139673348
PG is coontown, unless you're at one of the universities, in which case you're living in a bowl of Reese's pieces.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>139672938
Pretty accurate... We did manage to get Hogan, after all
>>
>>139673543
though there is a lot of job opportunities, Dept of Agriculture, and such.
>>
>>139646164
Hell
>>
>>139671741
can confirm
>>
>>139664978
Football? That state loves fagot lacrosse
>>
>>139667800
Yeah, live a huge part of your life in your car. If you have a family they'll love you for it
>>
>>139646313
The richest counties are half mexican, because rich people need maids
>>
>>139672938
>Its kind of difficult to explain, I think that while the state might be seen as liberal to outsiders, there are quite a lot of closet "conservatives". They don't care so much about marijuana legalization or gay marriage, but they do get upset about the victimhood mindset, as well as welfare/handouts, soft-on-crime policies, annoyed by the white guilt complex, etc. This is especially true among younger people. Many of these people grow up in very well off neighborhoods or at least upper middle class, and are (in the closet politically, but nonetheless) spiteful to the environment around them by the coastal elite. Obviously, that's some major generalizing, but that's what I think is the gist of it. Think of a Devon Tracey type.

Yep. ^ Only noise you hear is liberal bullshit.
>>
>>139673543
There are pockets of sanity, like old town Bowie where I am.
however, you can see the trend as old white folks move out or die out and get replaced with latino or african immigrants.
comparatively living in montgomery or howard seems way more expensive only for more traffic.
>>
>>139673586
Yeah, one has to be careful to nuance it, it certainly doesn't fit the mold of a classical conservative, but its very reactionary to many of the progressive leaders in our state (and country).
>>
>>139649640
This. Exactly this. Unfortunately thu tolerable middle is like 5% of the population and half are coal burners.
>>
>>139674169
Which is why it was nice to hear Hogan say the flag won't be changing.
>>
>>139674998
Everyone who advocated for changing the flag should be thrown in the harbor
>>
>>139673671
>Dept of Agriculture
Heh. "Dept. of Agriculture" was the way the CIA used to money launder much of its bribery budget.
>>
>>139648985
The girls are pretty much trash here. I'm tall, muscular, successful/wealthy, intelligent and suave. I have never had a problem getting 9-10/10 girls in this area but it's never somebody you would want to settle down with. I'm currently dating a girl who is absolutely perfect by every standard but lives two hours away, far isolated from the cancer of the city.

Most of the guys in this area wind up dating down and get cheated on anyway.

The advantage is that there is an abundance of work. The disadvantage to that is that property values have skyrocketed over the last 20 years. It's a great place to live as a dependent, establish yourself, make bank and move away from. I wouldn't relocate here if you didn't grow up here.

/MoCo
>>
>>139673884
people here literally worship the football-jew. maybe not college cuz UMD is perpetual basura, but the ravens and redskins have ridiculously strong fanbases, along with whatever bandwagon team is up that year steelers/patriots/etc

>>139675295
>>139674998
$10 bucks says some transplant-fag who read one too many wikipedia article started this trite white guilt bait
>>
>>139672938
Holy shit this describes it perfectly. Raised in MoCo even though i'm [spoiler]hispanic[./spoiler] Pretty much can't talk about your political views since everyone is liberal so I always get a smile when I see someone with a trump hat.
>>
>>139655711
For the most part, yes. Anybody who remotely matters has a luxury car or sports car. Supporting the overwhelming rich areas, there are slums upon slums. Poor people always seem to get conned into loans on new economy cars but there are tons of complete POS cars as well.

One of my business partners lives to the absolute edge of his means and goes from Ferrari to Lambo to Bentley on a nearby monthly basis as the profits of his other companies fluctuate. The other partner has over $60B in holdings and drives a relatively modest 5-series (non M) BMW lease. I drive a loaded V10 twin turbo diesel VW Touareg and have a few other cheaper luxury cars and a few motorcycles. I'm relatively smart with my money and really want to get the fuck out of my area. I own a few businesses which I plan on selling and I'd like to relocate my automation company out west to where the cost of living is low and the demographics are more appealing.
>>
File: smib black.jpg (29KB, 426x336px) Image search: [Google]
smib black.jpg
29KB, 426x336px
>>139646164
SMIBS..... SMIBS happen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=-8Ppmezt3gA
>>
>>139672065
Because we're all so alone here. Srsly
>>
>>139676151

I've noticed this actually, especially with Asians and Latinos. While a majority might not be on the same page with what I posted above, a significant minority do (maybe even a majority with Asians in the area). Though they certainly don't vocalize themselves the way their progressive counter parts do.
>>
File: nancy-pelosi-1950s.jpg (141KB, 1023x822px) Image search: [Google]
nancy-pelosi-1950s.jpg
141KB, 1023x822px
“Big Tommy” (aka “Old Tommy”) D’Alesandro, a former Maryland US Congressman and Mayor of Baltimore.

Nancy D'Alesandro Pelosi

Straight outa Baltimore's Little Italy
>>
>>139646808
Posting from chevy chase md here. My condo building is pretty much just od rich jews. Everyone else is an entitled liberal cunt.

Living here is suffering, but it's either this or diversity.
>>
>>139677308
California and Maryland have more in common than many people would expect.
>>
File: charlie shrug.gif (3MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
charlie shrug.gif
3MB, 450x338px
Can Maryland even be called a cohesive state? It's more like a hodgepodge of different areas that are all at each other's throats. Western MD is more like WV and central PA than anything else. Eastern Shore (like southern DE) still retains a lot of the old-school southern flare because it experienced less demographic displacement than other areas. Baltimore is... well, Baltimore. And then everything from Annapolis to the VA border is nothing but beltway trash, kikes and shabbos goyim, etc.
>>
File: nannan.jpg (117KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
nannan.jpg
117KB, 876x493px
Nancy Pelosi 60 years later

Confederate Statue was christened by her daddy
>>
>>139647261
yes definitely. frederick, columbia, crofton etc are mostly white and have good job opportunities. my uncle lives in a mostly white area and will be retiring from a long career at the irs with a pension soon.
>>
>>139677480
Hence the term coastal elite.
>>
>>139646164
Next sequence is

A
B
>>
>>139649613
not as much as the snobs I have met from jersey, assachusets, and ny
>>
>>139657014
montgomery county is where bethesda is. very white, very rich, very comfy. good education and sports. quite liberal but actually a decent balance. MD has a republican gov too
>>
>>139674447
old town bowie is nig nog central past the tracks near where the old railroad inn used to be.
>>
>>139677777
Well I guess you're right
>>
>>139651910
I will help you friend. I own guns and am moving there soon. If shit ever hits the fan I will be wearing a white headband with /pol/ on it. Thunder / flash is "14!" Counter sign "88!"
>>
>>139648506

yeah, but that's like gaithersburg and pockets of silver spring.
>>
>>139677502
very nice summary
>>
>>139662820
can confirm
Snnapolis has become little baltimore
murder in one of the many projects last week and a dead body found in quiet waters park this week
hit our murder record last year might match or pass it this year
not to mention the rate of expansion and the non stop traffic choking the city

fuck this place
>>
>>139678063
>owns guns
stay out man don't bother
>>
File: 1502675163970.png (128KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1502675163970.png
128KB, 747x754px
WHY DOES NO ONE LIVE IN ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY
>>
>>139678757
I believe you mean "Annarunnel."
>>
i can;t belive no one here has attempted to describe how digustingly slow and backed up the commute times are in the dc balt annapolis corridor.
>>139678757
you found me
>>
File: 1503115635984s.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503115635984s.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>>139677777
What did kek mean by this? also checked.
>>
>>139678743
People who made the laws here are retarded. Ruger ar 556 model 8511 and 30rd mags from PA are legal here.
>>
>>139678861
Too accurate.
>>
>>139678063
>>139678743
On the contrary, bring more and sell em on the black market...
Low supply, moderate(?) demand
>>
Swamp Monsters buy up houses, nignogs shoot each other, ghettos and country clubs share borders, and not a single one of them knows how a turn signal works.
>>
CIA presence is strong here and I can guarentee 1/10 people you meet work for the CIA and are probably on orders to investigate you for visiting 4chan or radical youtube vids. Pretty sure one of my friends who supplied me with psychedelics was under orders to befriend me and brainwash me from a young age because of my intelligence and family connections. I dont even talk to my friend anymore but he disappeared and I dont talk to him now and he says he works for a major telecommunications company in Rockville. CIA is spying on people here in DMV so watch out and stay safe fellow Marylanders.
>>
UMD here what it do lads
>>
>>139679460
UMBC football > UMD football
>>
>>139646164
>TFW no one else from HOCO because too poor
>>
>>139646164

Bethesda here.

Everyone is ultra liberal and it's expensive. Comfy town though, but wtf going out costs like $50+ easy.
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 900x600px
>>139679287
Thanks for the tip, CIA
>>
>>139679530
>watching niggerball
you're probs right my friend.

>>139679683
hoco is gay. nice. but gay.
recently heard that centennial high school is dropping their football program because it's filled with asians (and whites?) who don't give a fuck. A couple miles away, in hoco, is nigger-central high school, probs 50+% black.
>>
>>139679683
im in columbia senpai. where u at?
>>
Nigger shit in pg county and Baltimore. Yuppies around the white parts of the cities. So many different immigrants it'll make your head spin. Spics have taken over Montgomery county. Decent white folks in the rural areas
>>
>>139681277
How do you feel about niggers and spics being shipped in? Columbia used to be such a beautiful suburb
>>
>>139681705
i mean my neighborhood is pretty mixed. but they are pretty quiet all things considered.

the neighborhood is pretty well kept and i dont hear a lot of nig nog music...not like i did when i lived in PG

All in all...still better than PG and i love having options for stuff to do here than i did when i was in the true nigger shithole.
>>
>>139646164
300k minimum if you want a house.
>>
>>139679460
>UMD here what it do lads
what is tuition now? it was a comfy 3800 a term back when I went there.
is the "secret" parking lot computer lab still unknown to everybody? it was pretty comfy to stream movies and anime there.
did they ever change or make secure the ip addresses for the chem lab printers? i got so much free printing over the wifi cuz they were publicly accessible despite being pay for print stations.
>>
>>139681961
>>139681961
>what is tuition now?
too much. much more than that. 9000 i think.
>is the "secret" parking lot computer lab still unknown to everybody?
na it's known, but it may be under construction... possibly removed idk.
>did they ever change or make secure the ip addresses for the chem lab printers?
hehe ill have to check this. umd tech stuff... they've gotten wily over the years so it is possible they fixed it, but the chem building is old, and their shit is old.
>>
>>139678757
>WHY DOES NO ONE LIVE IN ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY
>>139678911
>you found me

I grew up in Anne Arundel. Lived Downtown Annapolis then Arnold now Bmore
>>
>>139682536
>>139681961

This is making me feel old as hell.
>>
File: 1445570017365.jpg (417KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1445570017365.jpg
417KB, 1024x687px
Fuck all and anyone else living here can tell you the same.
>>
>>139683129
where in bmore
>>
totally not CIA here, but kinda curious how much of MD is represented here
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2675916&location=Maryland&add=1#
>>
>>139646164
nothing. no one gives a fuck about maryland unless the race war starts there, in balty. hopefully, this flag is enough for some idiots to start a race war. can you taste the end, faggot? taste it. lick it. so suhweet
>>
Can an MDfag redpill me on living on the Eastern Shore? That is one of the places I'm considering moving to after school since Jersey is hell
>>
>>139683882
>where in bmore
Highlandtown
>>
>>139685027
>Can an MDfag redpill me on living on the Eastern Shore? That is one of the places I'm considering moving to after school since Jersey is hell

It's all farms and rednecks. You should def like corn. Then Salisbury is a pretty standard college town. Ocean City is New Jersey South like Towson.
>>
>>139685908
>He lives in pigtown
>>
>>139647261
What ever you do, don't move to Prince George's County, you'll never make it out alive.
>>
File: 5tbrkbS.jpg (527KB, 1280x772px) Image search: [Google]
5tbrkbS.jpg
527KB, 1280x772px
>>139651303
Love Mt Vernon. so glad the gays preserved it for us through the great white flight. thanks to gentrifying hipsters we've almost restablished contact with the Hopkins bubble, strengthening the backbone of the white-L.

Race is crazy here. Blacks run the government, but they aren't BLM-crazy. They know the white neighborhoods are the tax base and do an OK job of keeping the white-L livable for whites.
>>
File: c31.jpg (22KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
c31.jpg
22KB, 621x502px
>>139686614
top kek. what if you already live there famalam?
>>
>>139677625
frederick is being taken over by spic niggers. twenty miles farther out is comfy though.
>>
>>139686927
You know what's sad? My parents did all their shopping on route 40 up until 10 years ago, and so did their parents. And now white people have abandoned the area. Fucking sad.
>>
File: Barbara Fritchie's.jpg (63KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
Barbara Fritchie's.jpg
63KB, 432x324px
>>139686927
>>139687302
Just for fun I ate at Barbara Fritchie's a few weeks ago - talk about stepping back in time.
>>
>>139686014
Sounds pretty cushy desu it seems like it's South Jersey but it's the size of all of New Jersey kek
>>
>>139685027
It's a little bit like rural VA or Pennsylvania but with with terrible gun laws.
>>
>>139687856
Jeez. No kidding. Haven't been for years. Thought they were shutting it down because the sign was down recently.

I feel like old people Meccas like that may as well be state-sponsored, keep old folks happy and around old friends while the world around them crumbles.
>>
It's extremely inconsistent, area vary wildly. Crabs are a big deal, half of my family was in the business and I like crabbing myself. Ocean City is a meme. Old Bay goes on everything.

I can only vouch for Harford County on this one, but my high school was completely degenerate. Nigs everywhere causing problems, and feminism was pushed extremely hard in every english class I took. Glad to be out.
[spoiler]If anybody is in Harford please stop by Redners I'm very lonely. You'll know me by my disgusting scarred face, I've been surrounded by degenerates for most of my life.[/spoiler]
>>
>>139688467
Wrong picture. Mostly farms, with a few tourist towns on the coast, and one really shitty college town. Druggies everywhere is what I've heard. You will be in the middle of nowhere, and you will likely have to commute across the bay bridge (traffic hell).
>>
>>139686718
>Love Mt Vernon. so glad the gays preserved it for us through the great white flight. thanks to gentrifying hipsters we've almost restablished contact with the Hopkins bubble, strengthening the backbone of the white-L.

It's fuckin war lmfao
>>
>>139688988
Yikes, I assume there are no jobs on the peninsula outside of driving a combine?
>>
I live in Talbot county, it used to be nice and white until a shit ton of guatemalans invaded like 10 years ago
>>
If you're looking for an area that has any basic sense of family values and a traditional life, don't go to Maryland.

Montgomery County: rich, liberal, many govt. employees, many Jews, many illegal immigrants

Prince Georges County: Overwhelmingly black and hispanic except the university. Lower cost of rent. Major crime issues. Highest Democratic voting percentage in the nation.

Baltimore City: IMO, not a nice city. Crime issues. Johns Hopkins is an ok university and med center.

Balt-DC corridor: Wealthy, liberal suburbanites. Quality of life isn't too bad in Howard or Anne Arundel County.

Frederick: I recommend this place.

Far west Maryland: Rural with nice scenery. Jobs are more limited, but a good place to live otherwise.

Eastern Shore: Low-lying and humid filled with country folk. Feels a bit like Alabama or Missioppi in some ways.
>>
>>139689550
They're dirt poor, and the population is crazy low compared to central MD. A lot of people lately moving there for cheap property and commute to DC metro(2+hrs each way). That or work in Delaware, I have no idea what's there though.
>>
File: 1502588319225.png (152KB, 352x244px) Image search: [Google]
1502588319225.png
152KB, 352x244px
>>139672938
>closet "conservative"

This, fucking this. People in this state sense it isn't sunshine and rainbows all the time but because the denser part of the states are fairly blue they have to appear centrist or leftist in front of people because of how interconnected everything is, especially since you have a lot of people who do work for government/DoD.

t. Dude who doesn't talk about politics on facebook, but uber-liberal grandmother sent me an email asking of I thought what happened in Charlottesville was acceptable which with the way she worded it was more like trying to confirm her belief I might be a Neo-Nazi because I wasn't responding to the Occupy Democrat shit she kept sending me for a while, and she's mad that none of the other grandkids seem to champion wanting to be as liberal and caring about "diversity" as her
>>
>>139688524
I'm from New Jersey so any state besides California is an improvement in regard to gun laws
>>
File: 1501104064978.jpg (22KB, 334x218px) Image search: [Google]
1501104064978.jpg
22KB, 334x218px
>>139681242
>centennial high school dropping football
Only the Varsity program from what I heard. But yeah when a third of the school is Chinese, Korean, and Indian kids whose families want them to focus on their studies, this sort of thing was bound to happen sooner or later. Can't bring up JV kids to varsity because at that point you'd have tykes just out of middle school going against dudes who are looking to get scouted (if you're from River Hill at least).

t. Centennial grad from like 9 years ago
>>
>>139690313
Interesting, if I'm able to secure a job before actually getting up and moving I'd consider living there. Seems like a type of place I wouldn't mind since it seems pretty quiet and has a beach nearby
>>
>>139690258
Spot on, except Frederick positives
>Soulless commuter town in the suburbs
>Left wingers flooding into newly renovated downtown
>Some areas being totally overrun by Central Americans
>DC/PG blacks priced out of the area moving in

But I'm kind of biased seeing all the garbage flow in after so much time was put into making the city nice. It has a comfy old city feel and is way better than most of the dying or fully infested cities in the rest of the state.

My personal recommendation is Potomac, but only if you are filthy rich. It's frat boy Chad paradise from what I've seen.
>>
>>139656016

Carroll is my goal. Eldersburg or Sykesville.
>>
File: 1-photo-u2.jpg (32KB, 703x710px) Image search: [Google]
1-photo-u2.jpg
32KB, 703x710px
>>139646808
>Are there not snobby rich white liberals?

Oh God you have no idea. Inside the beltway (which means close to Washington DC, close to the big money federal jobs, nonprofits which make mucho profit etc) you get so many libtards you won't believe it. I triggered a British uppity whore so perfectly by asking her questions about based Nigel. She looked like pic related when I mentioned Nigel Farage's based and honorable name.
>>
>>139679994
In Maryland we got the CIA HQ, CIA training grounds and all these government jobs. The CIA has people in every government branch and not just by requirement . The CIA is the one that hires more CIA into these government jobs and also more and more private sector. They do this just to give the person status in their community and to provide an income off the books Some of these jobs and company's are actually just made up and do nothing and pretend to do something funded by CIA. CIA is mainly Jews and bluepilled minorites that are bent on destroying white men. They do everything in their power to make sure white men never make a name for themselves in school, jobs or whatever. If your a white male in the DMV they will hunt you in whatever institution your in and secure your downfall only the lucky survive. About 100,000 CIA operatives live around the DMV and but their are probably way more than that not to mention NSA and DEA who are controlled by the CIA. I was in an MKultra type experiment and drugs were funneled to my handler to fuck my life up(It didnt work and the LSD actually helped me). My family has CIA insiders which leads me to believe they themselves could be CIA given the fact they are totally anti white liberals. CIA controls everything and people are indoctrinated into the lifestyle whether they know or not.
>>
>>139691192
Just for reference D.C. is even worse than California.

A man in D.C. was effectively liferuined by his jealous raging cunt of an ex-wife because - not kidding here - she reported him for possessing a previously fired gun shell from a hunting trip years before. Not live ammo, a single souvenir shell. D.C. government broke down the door, raided his house, and after finding a few antique bullets for a muzzle-loading rifle hauled him into court 7 times, threatened him with prison, wouldn't give up trying to paint him as a terrorist threat to the nation even after all the negative publicity.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/02/11/dc-man-set-hearing-after-cops-raid-turned-one-shotgun-shell

I keep hoping North Korea steps up its game with longer-range missiles. I'd take one for the team if it meant ending that sort of bullshit.
>>
>>139690313
There is nothing on the eastern shore besides farms and the occasional mansion. There are only two decent sized towns and every one i know commutes into DC, Baltimore, or Annapolis
>>
>>139646164
Niggertopia.
>>
I'm a Korean who grew up in Baltimore county, pretty much moving clockwise from Middle River, Highlandtown, Rosedale, White Marsh, Owings Mills, to Catonsville and Howard County.

It seems there are a lot of us here.

Baltimore City is nigger city. Worked on Pennsylvania avenue in a Korean-owned store. We would've been looted during the Freddie Gray shit but we shut down early. Give me one hour with one of these white liberals. They've never been to the avenue. It'll redpill them on niggers instantly.

Certain parts of Baltimore County are okay, but niggers keep gaining territory. Section 8 and HUD vouchers keep being handed out like candy. Basically, the further you get from 695 and from bus stops/public transit, the better you get.

There are even certain parts of the city that are pretty nig-free, but it's risky. It's like an autism puzzle piece magnet. One block is Rich and white, next street over is nignag central.

A lot of Koreans came here and could only work at the shit hole nig stores in the city. They eventually save up enough money and move to Ellicott City. It's pretty decent there, lots of pajeets moving in now too (not necessarily a bad thing).

Columbia is getting shittier. Tamar drive and that area is a niggerzone now. I dunno which schools are niggerfied from it.

Bethesda is super rich. I practically consider it DC. Lots of stupid liberals and trigglies there. Potomac is probably where a lot of the liberal elites live, with houses in the millions.
>>
File: Carroll Country Roads.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Carroll Country Roads.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
Carroll County resident reporting in. Great place to live imo. Nice, affordable (by MD standards) 96% white, and the perfect mix of mostly rural/still having enough services to make a place liveable.

I had an awesome time there as a teenager, cruising around, chasing women, drinking, smoking with my friends. It was a paradise for a young guy with no responsibilities and a small amount of pocket money.
>>
>>139693719

Baltimore City used to be cool, with hangout spots like Canton, Fells Point, Fed Hill. But then niggers. Still are a lot of roasties and chadbros.

There's an all-jew town in between the city and county called Kikesville. I mean Pikesville. Kosher grocery sections and shit.

Poolesville is a quaint little town a bit west of Gaithersburg, and only a ferry ride away from Leesburg, VA. Seems like a quiet, white farm town. No civilization or things to do unless you drive 20 minutes minimum.

Carroll County seems pretty nice. There is no public transit that goes up that far, and it's only a few minutes north of reisterstown/randallstown. I'd love to live in sykesville or eldersburg one day. There's a couple of nigs who work at the Walmart and food places there but it's minimal, and enough good folks to keep them in check. My friend who lives there tells me their governors would never vote for section 8 shit.
>>
>>139693719
>Potomac is probably where a lot of the liberal elites live, with houses in the millions
Tens of millions, but you've got the right idea.

Potomac is where the sports teams owners live, the Arab arms merchants and royal families have homes, people like that.
>>
>>139693719
There are a surprisingly amount of Korean places littered all over Route 40 in EC, at least up until you hit the Hmart. I joked about EC having a little Seoul in it for a while (actually considered doing English tutor work for the Korean kids in the area because there's a good market there), so the decision to name part of 40 Korean Way didn't really surprise me. Honey Pig is dope.

The Ellicott City portion of 40 is the only part of it that's relatively nice, it's once you get into the Catonsville area where it becomes progressively shittier.
>>
>>139664064
I used to love that Fridays for endless apps but the last time I went are the workers were gay niggers and all the customers were black. Now I just go to world of beer or On the border by the movie theater.
>>
>>139662171
>Think California, without any of the beauty or fun - just humidity and traffic

this is minnesota too

t. minnesota
>>
>>139646164
People drive slow in the passing lane
>>
>>139694225
It's browntown once you hit Catonsville. And then once you go past that it's niggerville with a lot of murders.

It really is like a little koreatown. I hate going, then I run into some Korean normie I know. Every time.

>Tfw just want to live away from niggers

Also, don't work for the state of MD. Your boss will most likely be a really dumb nigger lady. I used to work in the state building. Niggresses were making about $2,400 every two weeks after taxes, but couldn't spell, didn't know their user ID, couldn't even write the amount of their income.
>>
>>139694225

Honey Pig 2 is pretty good. One virtue is that it stays open to all hours of the night.
>>
Live in PA and work in north Baltimore County. It's honestly not that bad, and the roads are nicer and they seem to have better local restaurants Thinking about moving to near my work but I don't like their retarded gun laws
>>
>>139694511
Protip, in this state we don't really care about which is the fast lane or not, the drivers who want to go fast, just feel free to pass on the right or left.

Speed cameras, jew cameras, red light cameras everywhere. Such is life in a communist dystopia
>>
>>139693953

West Friendship is the semi-affordable Ellicott City but that isn't saying much. Alot of the 'urbanization' hasn't reached there yet.
Ellicott City is becoming 'problematic' as they say.
>>
File: Early-Fall-in-Western-Maryland.jpg (254KB, 990x583px) Image search: [Google]
Early-Fall-in-Western-Maryland.jpg
254KB, 990x583px
>>139694074
>Carroll County seems pretty nice. There is no public transit that goes up that far, and it's only a few minutes north to reisterstown/randallstown.

Yes, that's what makes it nice. Keeps most of the city residents away. It's secluded in that sense (although Eldersburg is less so, when you get out towards Westminster/Finksburg/Taneytown/Manchester it really starts to become nice.

I actually really miss it. I feel bad for most people who won't get to experience that. I got a relatively nice car at age 16, a gf to bang on the regular, and beer money/gas money each weekend. I used to cruise around the secluded country roads at night, smoking cigarettes, hanging with my friends, figuring out which girls to go after that night. It was so peaceful, free, and stress-less. Open ended freedom. In the summers I would drive up to Hershey Park or go to Ocean City, and in the winter I would party or go up to Ski Liberty after school and ski for 4-5 hours.

The fall there is really nice too. Crisp, refreshing, full of colors. Apple cider, Halloween parties, football games. Orioles games down in the city.

You could never experience all that living in the city. There you always have to worry about traffic, parking, crime, riots, drug addicts. Baltimore really is a blight on Maryland, which is a shame because the non-liberal controlled parts of the state are so great.

Here’s to Maryland I guess.
>>
when do you work, I actually go there once in a while
>>
>>139694914
Meant for
>>139688942
Also Ocean City is fun for things like h2oi
>>
>>139694847
Are there good jobs there? I just want to find work there and settle down there with my wife, start a family.
>>
>>139694810
This, I'm always passing niggers trapping in the left lane going ten under. Pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>139671741

>Half of /pol/ is literally shitposters from Montgomery and Howard County, as well as UMD students

True. When Hogan was being elected this board blew up
>>
>>139695033

It depends on what you do. You could commute to Baltimore/DC, or do something (healthcare, gov't contracting, etc) in that same area. Living there it was obvious, there were people who were part of the DC/Balt economy and had more money and the local types who had less. I was a local type, didn't matter to me because I was young and had my own job, but if you have the DC-type money and the seclusion that it can offer, you can have a great life there.
>>
>>139695106

So many altima nigger women

so many maxima nigers
>>
>>139694706
Fuck honey pig, go to Iron Age. So much better
>>
>>139695264

Iron age is the only kbbq buffet around. So if you want to eat a lot, that's kind of your only choice. They also don't have a lot of cuts that are crucial to korean bbq.

Honey pig has better quality meat.

Best in MD though? I'd say Shin Chon in ellicott city.
>>
>>139672065
I think it's because the conservatives in this state see the effects of all the liberal bullshit, but can't say anything about it in real life or else they'd be ousted from everything. For example, I was at a university event the other day, and 12 student speakers got up and introduced themselves with their preferred pronouns. I lol'd, looking around like it was fucking retarded and the 159 or so other people around me were all nodding in progressive, liberal, enlightened agreement. It pissed me off, so I came here to shitpost about it.
>>
>>139695475

There are alot of options on 40 which has become Korea town essentially.
Never heard of Shin Chon
>>
File: Maryland.jpg (134KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
Maryland.jpg
134KB, 700x469px
>>139695033
I have a couple of escapee from Cali friends who really enjoy living in western Maryland (the Cumberland-Harper's Ferry area). It's quiet and pretty.

>>139694847
>Here’s to Maryland I guess
Hey, it's a shithole, but it's our shithole and it's not the worst one - so here's to Maryland, my Maryland.
>>
>>139695666

>666

Shin Chon is on 40 next to the Lotte shopping center

I'm Korean and most Koreans would agree with me
>>
>>139695871

alright, I'll check it out. Does it stay open late? I used to work with Koreans and there were party animals
>>
>>139695964
Unfortunately they close pretty early, I think around 10 PM. Go for the most expensive cuts of meat there, they are well worth it.
>>
File: 748329473484.jpg (13KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
748329473484.jpg
13KB, 349x262px
>>139695475
>Shin Chon

Nigger had to bring up ShinChon.
>>
>>139651932
Why the fuck are you jews here so fucking rude?
>>
Surprised alot of anons here are from MD. I moved to mountgomery county a year ago for work. I hate it here, nothing but liberals, jews and fucking niggers, really stupid people and the worst drivers ive ever seen.

Where the fuck are all the cool anons at in this fucking state.
>>
>>139697357
What's happening socially in Maryland is like any other natural disaster. When the hurricane hits the smart people lay low and stay safe until the danger passes.

But things will get better - because we'll make them that way.
>>
>>139690258
Sshhhhhh don't tell anyone about Frederick.
>>
>>139646164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70eU840lc38
maurice doby??? for governor?????
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.