[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Germans and Poles feel about the Oder-Neiße line?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 83

File: OCU.jpg (162KB, 722x599px) Image search: [Google]
OCU.jpg
162KB, 722x599px
Does the average German, today, care about it, or even KNOWS about it? I find it appalling that nearly a whole quarter of German territory was stripped off by the Soviets, 10 million Germans expelled from these lands, not to mention the resettlement of Poles from former Eastern Poland and very few Germans (I have contact with a few of them every once in a while) seem to even KNOW about that, and the ones who are not oblivious to these facts don't think it is a big deal.

It strikes me as odd since the territorial losses brought upon by Versailles, smaller than the ones from 1945, and envolving mostly non-Germans, ethnically speaking, save for Alsatians, seem to be still acknowledged, and they were enough to evoke feelings of hatred among Germans.
>>
>>139635206
>Germans
Stay on your fucking side reee stop stealing!!!
>Poland
Means nothing, muh reparations, remember muh 6 million, dont mention Polish death camps, dont mention Polish concentration camp guards
>>
As a side note, whenever I talk to history majors, they all know about Versailles, the Polish corridor and the territorial losses from 1919, but "strangely" they are oblivious to the removal of this quarter of land by the Soviets (and all the crimes committed by them).
>>
File: NormalModernGermans.jpg (1MB, 1200x1029px) Image search: [Google]
NormalModernGermans.jpg
1MB, 1200x1029px
Polish expat. Know one family who told me their parents were put on a train and sent to a german city that was recently ethnically cleansed and were given a krauts apartment in city center. Literally a new people just took possesion of all the houses.

It's weirdly never talked about. I guess it doesn't serve anyones interest. Allies certainly don't want to talk about. Germans were beaten so bad, they went from killing polish chad's (according to US holocaust museum) to pic related
>>
>>139635366
Former Eastern Poland and the forced resettlement of the Poles from these areas means nothing? Really?
>>
Do Prussians still exist?
Where do they live?
>>
>>139635773
Ask Putin for it.
>>
>>139636060

Actually, I guess it mostly went to Belarus, not to Russia properly.
>>
>>139635206
I wouldn't mind if Poland stayed within its ethnic territory, Danzig and Breslau are mindlessly pro-West and the president of Breslau even proposed that Soros moves his university from Hungary to here. When Kate & William visited Poland, Danzig greeted them with literally flags of Danzig, instead of polish flags, to show that they're so open and cosmopolitan. Somehow I doubt Poland will be able to keep Breslau and Lower Silesia within its control. This region is full of german investments and I don't think Poland can withstand such powerful country as Germany. So if tensions in Europe increase ever higher, then who knows, maybe the local population will want some sort of autonomy
>>
>>139635773
You mean after the war from east to west?
There was no forced resettlement, but alot of incentives instead, such as cheap land, free access to homes and alot of job offers etc.
Germans like to meme alot but if you actually drive from Poland A to east Germany only thing that differs is the way they paint their roads.
>>
>>139635206
Don't forget about 2.5 millions in Sudetenland. Germans were forever cucked in WWII. Should have expelled them all the way to the west of Elbe while we could.

>>139636326
Parts that became Western Ukraine and Lithuanian Vilnius were more important. Brest and Grodno are fucking empty.
>>
File: AH1.png (1MB, 1062x915px) Image search: [Google]
AH1.png
1MB, 1062x915px
Germany knew well that if they lost world war 2, they would be eradicated one way or another. If not by direct Soviet occupation and mongrelization, than by long term Jewish cultural marxism and racemixing. The plan for the eradication of Germans was well out in the open.

Germany today is not Germany. Germany doesn't exist anymore. It's occupied, unsovereign, globalist territory. The Germans born after the war have been taught to hate everything about their glory (while, if any people have a reason to be proud, it'd be Germans)

The end of World War 2 started the Commu-Capitalist Jewish occupation of not only Germany but of the complete of Europe. Western civilization ended, all former colonial territories seized existing, all great European empires gone. Europe and European world civilization began a 100 year long road to decline and eventually, a total collapse.

We could have had the greatest time in human history if things had turned out otherwise, but alas. The current world order is bound to end in great catastrophy, likely by a total nuclear war. People have been tought to hate goodness and to love hate. Everything is upside down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

But fear not, (((they))) are the ones who will go down and die out. We will never die out, we may be reduced to the millions, but we will form our own exclusive, off the grid, farming villages, cities and societies until the storm's over. It may take a few hundred years but so be it, eventually without us they will die out and when they're gone we will inherit the earth
we are a self sufficient people
they are not.
>>
>>139636692

AFAIK, the Soviets expelled the ethnic Poles that used to live on former Eastern Poland (the territory invaded by Stalin in 1939 and annexed by him).
>>
>>139635823

Prussias gone man. An entirely Aryan nation completely ethnically cleansed of the map. Prussians exist like rhodesians still exist, as expats living in their now smaller and cucked home country. Pic relateds Wikipedia page says he was born in Poland

Here's a redpill: The central thing Hitler wanted from Poland was permission to build an autobahn from Berlin to Konisberg
>>
>>139636978

WHAT!!?? But (((they))) say that West Germany was already independent in 1955, free from the Allies!
>>
>>139636662
Now that I think about it: you are more than welcome to keep them.

"Tehe. You take them."
"No, no, no: YOU take them!"
"NO! YOU take them!"
>>
File: (((Ehrenburg)))).jpg (213KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
(((Ehrenburg)))).jpg
213KB, 1024x768px
>>139636974
(((you)))
>>
>>139635206
slesvig holstein rightful danish clay reeeeeeee
>>
>>139637661
>weaklings talking shit after the fight
How did you like the Lebensraum?
>>
In the end, Patton was right. The wrong enemy was fought. Too bad he took long to realise it.
>>
>>139637844
I like the fact that you lost three times as many people as we did. That Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler. But sadly he did not kill Bydlo kikes like you. :^)
>>
File: germany .jpg (27KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
germany .jpg
27KB, 400x304px
It's a huge mistake Germany still exists today. If I were Stalin I would have treated Germany like the Romans treated Carthage after the third punic war. Burned and razed it to the ground, salted the earth, shipped the survivors off to work in Siberia. And all Germans would die inside an Uranium mine.
>>
>>139637984
Say whatever you will. In a generation or two Germany will be no more and Slavs will inherit Europe. All talk, no action.
>>
>>139637984
Not to mention that West Germany alone took a mere 15 years and little Allied help at all to go from dust to biggest economy in Western Europe again.
>>
>>139638138

But I believe Turkey's existence is an even bigger accident.
>>
>>139638238
>little Allied help
Yea, right
>The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was an American initiative to aid Western Europe, in which the United States gave over $13 billion[1] (approximately $130 billion in current dollar value as of June 2016)
>approximately $130 billion in current dollar value as of June 2016
>>
>>139638701

France and UK received 3 or 4 times more help, in fact most of Europe received more help, and they weren't nearly as destroyed as Germany was. Nor were they occupied, with their patents stolen.
>>
>>139637327
>All Hitler wanted was the Sudetenland.
>All Hitler wanted was the rest of Czechia.
>All Hitler wanted from Poland was permission to build an autobahn from Berlin to Koenigsberg.

Cool story, brah.
>>
>>139637327
That's a good thing. Nothing worse than the eternal Pr*ssian. They got what they deserved.
>>
>>139635206

Newsflash, good things don't happen when you lose wars.
>>
File: 1495653192944.jpg (99KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495653192944.jpg
99KB, 413x395px
>>139640093
>eternal Pr*ssian
>Literally don't exist anymore
Do you understand the concept of what "eternal" even means?
>>
Pro-tip: the Baltic coastline and northern Germany was populated by Weat Slavs and Balts (Pomeranian, Old Prussian, Yotvingian, Curonian, Selonian and speakers) before Germans started to settle during the Hanseaic league.

So this area wasn't even ethnically German land originally anyway.
>>
2bh the only legitimate claim Germans could have is Szczecin/Stettin. It truly never was a Polish city.
But then again Berlin is Slavic and both Germany and Germans got it REALLY easy at the end of WW2. It's truly an allied conspiracy that the German state even fucking exists.
>>
File: Anglo_Crimes2.jpg (38KB, 530x408px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo_Crimes2.jpg
38KB, 530x408px
>>139638872
Correct. The poetic justice is that the nation of kin slayers and Rothschild lovers has an even worse police state than we do now. Even though they created, on purpose, an anti-German system.

At the end of the day, deep down, there is still some of that spirit of resistance alive.
>>
File: 543466554437643.jpg (80KB, 482x599px) Image search: [Google]
543466554437643.jpg
80KB, 482x599px
>>139638138
You cant even take care of your rat problem roach
>>
>>139640484
>not realizing that the existence of your state was an allied conspiracy at the end of WWI
>>
>>139640423
The spirit of malice and destruction of the Prussian lives on in federal German politics, despite him having lost is material form.
>>
File: Polish faith and family.png (444KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
Polish faith and family.png
444KB, 714x802px
>>139640484
>easy
You and the Czechs are personally responsible for ethnic cleansing and genocide of Germans that was motivated on the grounds of pure racial hatred. You actually did to Germans what the propaganda attributes to Germans doing to Jews. And not only did you ever pay meaningful reparations for that, nobody ever fucking talks about it, because the Allies would have to admit their guilt as with their alliance with Stalin.

The only thing that keeps this world order together is a package of lies and Jewish money.
>>
File: Prussian_Homage.png (2MB, 847x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Prussian_Homage.png
2MB, 847x1024px
>>139637327
>Prussias gone man.
Good, Poland creating Ducal Prussia in 1525 was a complete mistake.
>>
File: Bronstein.png (420KB, 1220x822px) Image search: [Google]
Bronstein.png
420KB, 1220x822px
>>139639278
>>
>>139635206
>Does the average German, today, care about it, or even KNOWS about it?

NO THEY DO NOT KNOW. Let me tell you something. German school history knowledge is so poverty, you know barely anything relevant. Most Germans today don't care and don't know that Germanys borders changed in the lest 100 years. Yet, THEY DO NOT KNOW. They don't even know that Germans were expelled from their clay after WW2, displacing up to 13 million and killing an additional 2 million along the way. When they hear the name Prussia, it seems like a fairy tale country with lots of military who happened to speak German, yet they would not be able to point on the map where it might have been.

Even public talks about this die down without anyone knowing. In 1990 during our reunification, there were talks that Germany gets it's clay back, i.e. west Prussia and East Prussia, basically the post WW1 borders. Our chancellor said "naw we don't want it, Poles can have it". Yet today, even older folks, don't even know that ever happened.

REMEMBER: ONCE YOU DESTROY THE HISTORY, YOU DESTROY THE NATION AND IT'S PEOPLE. IT IS HISTORY THAT BINDS THE PEOPLE TOGETHER.
>>
>>139640712
Cool historical revisionism breh, treaty of versailles happened a year after Piłsudski secured power over the lands and military, Russian Empire fell into Civil War, A-H disintegrated by itself and German Reich did not have the resources to fight national uprisings. Treaty just secured Poland as an internationally recognised state.

>>139641065
>You and the Czechs are personally responsible for ethnic cleansing and genocide of Germans that was motivated on the grounds of pure racial hatred.
Kys stormnigger, German population got what it deserved. They were only driven from the lands they took by force and the same forced settlements years before. There's a reason those territories are called Reclaimed Lands not "Stolen lands". No idea why you all insist on pretending like they wuz good bois who dindu nuffinz. They just asked them to leave unlike the "peaceful germans" who preferred to wage culture war and forcefully and systematically eradicate any and all slightest remarks of Polish/Czech culture. What were Poles and Czechs supposed to do? Leave a massive fifth column so future German government could undermine the local government once again? Fuck no. So please stop being a drooling retard.

And you sure told me posting a picture of a british racemixer and her ugly mongrel.
>>
>>139640682
Sure, but it is still a remarkable recovery.
>>
>>139641909
Yes, yes. Keep screeching eternal pole. I hope you and your entire people rot in hell for the crimes YOU committed. You genocidal fucks.
>>
>>139635206
I live on the lands that some of /pol/acks and especialy /int/faggs consider German. Next to my city is Santok.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santok
So I don't feel like I would be liveing on lands that does not belong to me.

That was never German territory, history self rejects them here. But I don't feel like they would fell ambition for this lands when they visit and they visit a lot. I love my neighbours even if 4chan commands me to do diferent.
>>
>>139635641
>As a side note, whenever I talk to history majors, they all know about Versailles, the Polish corridor and the territorial losses from 1919, but "strangely" they are oblivious to the removal of this quarter of land by the Soviets (and all the crimes committed by them).
Treaty of Versailles is repeatedly cited as a reason for ww2 whereas this hasn't led to any significant world event as of yet. I still find it hard to believe history majors are literally unaware of the shift in borders, maybe just not the finer details of it all.
>>
File: 1445806004276.jpg (40KB, 256x259px) Image search: [Google]
1445806004276.jpg
40KB, 256x259px
>>139642028
you larpers truly are dumber than blacks
>>
File: Poland 1.jpg (136KB, 928x522px) Image search: [Google]
Poland 1.jpg
136KB, 928x522px
>>139641672
Can you feel it now Mr.Kraut?
>>
>>139640459

But it was germanised. It had been German for at least many centuries, nope?
>>
File: Eternal Pole.jpg (60KB, 422x494px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Pole.jpg
60KB, 422x494px
>>139642028
>Kraut cucked by Eternal Pole once more
Time to bend that ass boi!!!!
>>
>>139641909
>There's a reason those territories are called Reclaimed Lands not "Stolen lands".
I think that is indeed what non-Poles call them. Seems like commie newspeak to call areas that were 90% German and had been for hundreds of years recovered territories just because they were Polish in the 1100s.
>>
>>139637389
>say that West Germany was already independent in 1955, free from the Allies!

Topkek, this is bullshit. AT LEAST until 1990, all relevant decisions in West Germany had to be relayed to the Allies. Some media, like Der Spiegel, was created by the CIA. West Germany was a bitch to the Allies through and through. There are even conspiracies around in German media saying there exists something called the Kanzlerakte (Chancellors file, google it Germans). This says that the newly elected Chancellor of Germany has to sign a document, giving sovereignty over the country to the Allies.

Interestingly, a former leader (Gerd-Helmut Komossa) of the Militärischer Abwehrdienst MAD (equivalent of FBI or NSA, not sure) wrote a book claiming in there that this Kanzlerakte is real. He was not able to publish this book in Germany, but in Austria and nobody has heard of him since. This Kanzlerakte, i.e. the unofficial occupation of Germany is said to end in the year 2099.
>>
File: 1490644914094.jpg (86KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1490644914094.jpg
86KB, 800x568px
>>139642202
>>
File: feelguy.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelguy.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>139642202
Bantz aside, this would unironically be better than our current situation.
Just realizing this makes me dead inside.
>>
>>139642202

This would be a blessing, yes please help. And please raze Berlin to the ground, we need to rebuild this city from the start.
>>
File: It doesn't even matter.jpg (613KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
It doesn't even matter.jpg
613KB, 1936x1936px
>>139642475
>Merekl x Putin

Nice fanfiction buddy. Btw you elect her once more? Good :DDDD
>>
File: Pole.jpg (60KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
Pole.jpg
60KB, 400x457px
>>139642509
OH NOE :D
>>
>>139641341
No but really, what you Nazis don't understand is that Hitler was a lying, deceiving twat, and y'all just following a cult based on lies.

Read a book.
>>
>>139642446

Didn't you grasp the irony? Not even after 4 + 2 there was true independence, let alone when the BRD needed allied authorisation to absorb the DDR.
>>
>>139642415
>call areas that were 90% German and had been for hundreds of years recovered territories
First, learn to count. "Hundreds of years" lol.
Then, read how exactly Germans ended up as the majority in those territories.

History didn't start in the XVIII century contrary to what 90% of Americans believe you fuckwit.

>I think that is indeed what non-Poles call them.
On stormfront - maybe.

>Seems like commie newspeak
"everything I don't like is communism", emotional 14/88 german american's guide to history
>>
File: papi.jpg (58KB, 485x458px) Image search: [Google]
papi.jpg
58KB, 485x458px
>>139642558
DAS RITE! BERLIN SHOULD BE REBUILD AS OLD SLAVIC GRÓD AS IT WAS CREATED BY OUR ANCESTORS!
>>
I have the impression that far from Merkel, the ultimate cuck was Kuckrad Adenauer.
>>
File: TooHighEnergy.jpg (98KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
TooHighEnergy.jpg
98KB, 800x606px
>>139642415
USA is native American land. BTFO immigrant! Dirty rat!
>>
File: 2014.txt.jpg (235KB, 857x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2014.txt.jpg
235KB, 857x1024px
>>139642415
>Seems like commie newspeak to call areas that were 90% German and had been for hundreds of years recovered territories just because they were Polish in the 1100s.
>>
>>139637090
it was a mix of both, they didnt even need to expell us from ukrainian soviet republic because nobody wanted to stay near rabid hohols
>>
File: Silesia_17th.png.jpg (338KB, 1279x844px) Image search: [Google]
Silesia_17th.png.jpg
338KB, 1279x844px
>>139643160
>This map shows ethnic composition of Silesia around the mid-17th century (in mid-1600s). Black line shows the later border of Prussian-controlled Silesia as of 1905. Red - areas with ethnic Polish majority. Blue - areas with ethnic German majority. Yellow - areas with ethnic Sorbian majority. Green - areas with ethnic Czech majority. Ethnic boundaries are more detailed / reliable within the black borders than outside:
>>
File: Do_1333.png (794KB, 1117x627px) Image search: [Google]
Do_1333.png
794KB, 1117x627px
>>139643261
>By comparison approximate area with ethnic German majority in Silesia ca. year 1333 (so ~300 years earlier than situation shown above):
>>
>>139643289
Chart posted below shows political history of Silesia in years 1100 - 1700.

It is, however, not fully accurate because it doesn't take into account some of small duchies and lands, which were in the end reunited with the kingdom of Poland during the 14th and 15th centuries. Precisely - in Lower Silesia: duchy of Namysłów (reunited in 1341) and land of Wschowa (reunited in 1343), while in Upper Silesia: duchy of Siewierz (1443). However, land of Namysłów was again lost to Czech Crown in 1356. It also doesn't take into account the fact that duchies of Opole and Racibórz (both in Upper Silesia) were ruled by Polish Vasa dynasty between 1645 and 1666.

Authors actually do admit this in their notes (in the lower right corner of the posted scan) to this chart:

"(...) Dukes who were just co-governors of individual provinces were not listed (apart from a few exceptions). (...) Short-lasting and less important territorial changes were also omitted."

Legend:

Śląsk Górny = Upper Silesia
Śląsk Dolny = Lower Silesia

Bright blue = Polish duchy before and Polish kingdom after the feudal fragmentation of Poland
Pink = Polish duchies ruled by Władysław II the Exile and his descendants
Bright violet = Polish duchies ruled by Bolesław IV the Curly
Green = Polish duchies ruled by Casimir II the Just and dukes of Cracow who were his descendants
Grey = Saksonia (Saxony)
Dark blue = Królestwo Czech (Czech Crown / Bohemian Crown)
>>
It would be ok then if Bretagne broke away from France and tried to Make Gaul Celtic Again.

It was Celtic before the Romans.
>>
>>139643354
German settlers coming to Silesia since the second half of the 13th century, called the native Slavic population of this land "Wasserpolen", and in further centuries this name was also extended into slavic speech of inhabitants of Silesia: "Wasserpolnisch Michsprache". A German geographical description of Silesia from year 1689 notes - for example - that between Oława and Kąty Wrocławskie "sehr polnisch redet". In Kąty Wrocławskie (Kanth) in year 1641 almost half of all artisans / craftsmen belonged to a separate, "Polish artisan guild". One of first decrees of Frederick the Great from year 1764 was directed against the Polish language - by this decree German language was introduced as official language and by the same decree from 1764 it was forbidden to employ in schools teachers who did not use German language. Restrictions for Polish language in schools and offices were introduced.

Initially, Germanization affected the area of Lower Silesia - especially all large cities located in that area. The city of Wroclaw (Breslau) thanks to German settlement became a bilingual city. Gradually Polish language was being replaced by German language in Wroclaw, but nevertheless for a very long time the right bank side of Wroclaw, located on the eastern side of the Oder River, was being called by Germans "Polnische seite". Even a document from as late as 1789 says that population living in the suburbs of Wroclaw was still using Polish language.

In the 19th century Jerzy Samuel Bandtkie wrote:

"The capital city of Silesia has many Polish-speaking inhabitants, because already 1,5 miles from Wroclaw there are entire Polish-speaking villages, and just 2 or 3 miles from Wroclaw there are entire parishes with majority of Polish-speaking populations, located at the Oder River."
>>
>>139636978
I feel like WW1 was the start of the downfall, most of old Europe was butchered up and by the end of it the communists were openly at war with western civilization. WW2 was the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>139643489
In a brochure from 1791, an ethnic German pastor from Breslau - J. W. Pohleg - wrote:

(Source: J. W. Pohleg, "Der Oberschlesier verteidigt gegen seine Widersacher", published in 1791):

>"(...) What is the native language here in Silesia? Because rather not German? Basing on the names of cities and villages in a particular land, we can establish without any doubts, what was the most common language in this land when those cities and villages were built. What do words such as Glogau, Bunzlau, Wohlau, Jauer, Breslau, Brieg mean in German language? Nothing. On the other hand, in Polish language all these words have their meaning! Isn't the conclusion, that when those cities were built, Polish was the regional language in Silesia, true? Isn't this thus true, that accusing a Lower Silesian of speaking German language is more justified than accusing an Upper Silesian of speaking Polish language?* There is so much ignorance shown by your agitators**, who complain so loudly. The thing which they criticize,*** is rather worth praising. Honestly, how pitiful is a nation, which is jeering at people due to their mother tongue - people who are not at fault for using it - and the ones who are mocking, have not enough virtues to judge others genuinely and earnestly. (...)"

* He wrote this after Frederick the Great started oppressing Polish language in Silesia.

** He is writing about agitators of the Prussian king - Frederick William II.

*** And this thing is the fact that Upper Silesians spoke Polish language.
>>
File: nice meme.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>139643499
Damn if only der ewige kraut didn't invade the only country that had experience fighting and winning defensive war with the soviets
>>
>>139643869
If only Poland gave them their land back.
>>
File: 1503477584549.gif (156KB, 139x137px) Image search: [Google]
1503477584549.gif
156KB, 139x137px
>>139644403
>back.
>>
>>139644403
>their

>
>>
File: 250px-German_Empire_1914.svg.png (39KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
250px-German_Empire_1914.svg.png
39KB, 250x253px
>>139644491
>>139644494
>>
Apparently, the policy of de-germanisation of Alsatia, carried out by the French since pretty much EVER, is also not very much of a topic.
>>
>>139643499
WW2 could have been prevented easily if Britain had accepted the peace offer. They would have kept their empire as well. The death of 50 million Europeans would have been prevented. But Britain was in no position to accept or deny anything. The decision makers were the Jews. And they rather saw 50 million Europeans dead than 15 million Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8
>>
File: berlin.png (280KB, 708x940px) Image search: [Google]
berlin.png
280KB, 708x940px
in 1795 we lost war with Russia, Prussia, Austria and lost territory

germans lost war= lost territory

thats all
>>
>>139644604
So? When cockroaches infest your kitchen to whom does the kitchen belong to? You or the cockroaches?
Same with the germans, they invaded, bred like rabbits, resettled native population to "legitimize" them being there and pretended its their.
>>
File: 1499554284211.gif (957KB, 1280x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1499554284211.gif
957KB, 1280x1255px
>>139644604
what about our clay?
>>
>>139644973
cheeky shirt. Too bad I can't wear it due to schengen.
>>
>>139645084
>transylvania

xD
>>
>>139644909
Britain shouldn't have guaranteed Poland's integrity when there was no viable strategic way of helping them other than invading all the way through France, by which point Poland would've been long gone. It was false hope and Britain betrayed the agreement anyway by allying the Soviets who also invaded Poland. WW2 is a farce. Lots of things should've and could've gone differently.

>>139645008
It's just why the Germans invaded isn't it. Looking at it in hindsight, Poland not giving back Danzig and some of Prussia really wasn't worth the end result of WW2. I don't entirely blame Poland's choice but it probably wasn't the smartest.
>>
>>139640093
>Bavarian detected
>>
>>139644491
>>139644494
We conquered it from the Old Prussians because you kept whining to the Pope about their paganism.
>>
>>139642028
>I hope you and your entire people rot in hell for the crimes YOU committed. You genocidal fucks.
Oh just KYS you stupid apologist revisionist neo-Nazi Goebbel's cum swallowing pathetic waste of air.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Anti-Polonism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Polish_sentiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

Germans are the biggest civilian murdering and clay, city, culture and history stealing white niggers in Europe I've ever seen while studying history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
>>
Why are the borders of Poland always changed by their neighbours after every war?
Ta da, now I'm a Lithuanian.
Alacadabra I'm a Prussian.
What the fuck mang, now I'm a Byelorussian??
Also how come you guys are always talking shit about the Aryans whose toilets you clean?
Aren't you just a nation of itinerant beggars that is moved around by its neighbours?
How are you superior to a gypsy?
>>
>>139645513
I've been found out.
>>
German propaganda did a lot of work, (and we know that Germans are very precise) to make it look like a lot of polish clay was theirs. There was a whole proces of germanisation. It was made for Polish nation, to convince them, their roots didn't exist.

There is nothing wird, that Americans belive in this lies, and other Nations, that was not interested in Poland existance. Becouse you have to realy get into history, to know what happened, and on what terms.
>>
File: 1503632710477.jpg (153KB, 910x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503632710477.jpg
153KB, 910x768px
>>139635206
>hitler invades and annexes literally all of poland
>hitler continues to do this to all of continental europe
>he loses a portion of his country in the east to a nation that also lost eastern land
>INJUSTICE, YOU CAN'T JUST ANNEX LAND!!!!
>gdansk would be african and turkish right now if it wasn't taken by soviets and poles

If you're angry about this you're a pathetic edgy nazi xDDD larper, stop larping
>>
>>139635206
filthy polacks sums it ups
>>
>>139645668
Stfu emu.
>>
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
>>
>>139637327
>An entirely Aryan nation
Since when are Poles Aryan according to stormfags?

Majority of Prussians were Germanised Poles and Balts.
>>
>>139645527
Teutonic order was invited but then decided to break all deals and usurp power in the region. And so for the first time der ewige kraut had to be brought down
>>
>>139635757
Holy fug, that women's smile says it all.
>>
>>139646295
Not to mention that Teutons forged documents and ignored Papal decrees and courts.
>>
>>139643862
thanks mate saving this for future use against Krauts
>>
>>139641672
>REMEMBER: ONCE YOU DESTROY THE HISTORY, YOU DESTROY THE NATION AND IT'S PEOPLE. IT IS HISTORY THAT BINDS THE PEOPLE TOGETHER.

lol what about somebody comes and destroy just your country and people?
>>
>>139635206
> I find it appalling that nearly a whole quarter of German territory was stripped off by the Soviets
>German territory
These were old Polish,Slavic and Balt territories taken by force and ethnic cleansing by German invaders

>10 million Germans expelled from these lands

Not really, as the number includes German colonists and Nazi administration and stationed soldiers.
>>
>>139642305

yeah tell me about those Polish chain shops in Germany

or about Germans looking for job in Poland

or about Polish-French pipe avoiding Germany

or about excellent Polish cars

or about ....

I could go on and on
>>
>>139641672
>ost Germans today don't care and don't know that Germanys borders changed in the lest 100 years
Germany was only created in 1871, It probably would be better to restore the previous states rather than keep Bismarck's failed wank dream alive.
>Germans were expelled from their clay
Just because you stole something doesn't make it yours Hans.
>>
>>139645668
Poland was rather like a God Father of central Europe. Every neighbouring leader had to pay respects to our Kings. So they decidec to assasinate the God Father. They thought they killed him, but bullet to the head isn't enough. Now The Godfather Poland is regaineing strength, and those who assasinate him, fear if he remembers who pulled the trigger.

Slowly, The Godfather reminds of their denbts, they owned him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fQuEqwQ2I4
>>
>>139637327
>The central thing Hitler wanted from Poland was permission to build an autobahn from Berlin to Konisberg
Hitler stated in 1921 already that he wants to destroy Poland together with Soviets
>>
>>139646295
Invited into land that wasn't yours. Great.
>>
>>139647161
>>that feeling when your Polish and remember that Prussia tried to destroy your nation and in the end it was Prussia that was wiped from the face of the Earth never to return again
Suck me Prussiaboos, my city has fallen statue of Bismarck that lies in grass among the thrash. Dogs piss on it and I smile.
>>
>>139647161
The story is old as the world itself.

"You had one fucking job! Smash his head to pieces! Now I have to conspire with this fucking Islam, to kill him!" - Angela Merkel
>>
File: Polish-Lithuanian_commonwealth2.jpg (289KB, 920x838px) Image search: [Google]
Polish-Lithuanian_commonwealth2.jpg
289KB, 920x838px
>>139644494
>>139645527
This >>139646295
And Ducal Prussia was in fact created by Poland in 1525 as its eternal vassal - AND IT WAS A MISTAKE - out of kindness, until the Hohenzollern (given prince titles by the king of Poland) dynasty dies out. No, every warmongering warrior monk should have been killed or at least kicked out from northern Poland and Prussia for betraying and attacking Poland, killing of Polish civilians and the stealing and destruction of Gdansk for roughly 100 years.
>>
File: bilder_kamenz18_7.jpg (45KB, 347x516px) Image search: [Google]
bilder_kamenz18_7.jpg
45KB, 347x516px
>>139637327
>Prussias gone man.
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: marusia (2).jpg (40KB, 650x448px) Image search: [Google]
marusia (2).jpg
40KB, 650x448px
>>139647423
>and remember that Prussia tried to destroy your nation and in the end it was Prussia that was wiped from the face of the Earth never to return again
seems to be a consistent theme actually. No country that tried exists anymore.
Feels good.
>>
>>139645668
>Why are the borders of Poland always changed by their neighbours after every war?

because 1/3 of the Polish population was ethnic polish until 1795 and we have always been in the fucking center of europe ?
>>
>>139646680
http://historum.com/european-history/59130-silesia-polish-culture-history-years-ca-1300-ca-1900-a.html
>>
>>139647997
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Silesia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silesian_Piasts
>>
>>139641065
fucking nazi larpers
>racewar now! ethnic cleansing now!
>OMG! Polen was killing Germans! they are true evil of WWII
>>139637327
>Polen gib autobahn, 600km width autobahn to Prussia
>>
File: 331591.jpg (228KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
331591.jpg
228KB, 1200x807px
>>139648084
>>
Poles do nothing even with the land they have!
>>
File: 241995.jpg (173KB, 999x638px) Image search: [Google]
241995.jpg
173KB, 999x638px
>>139648143
>>
GAS THE GERMANS
ONLY BY REMOVING OF KRAUT WE CAN ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE
>>
File: 11358_6.jpg (36KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
11358_6.jpg
36KB, 250x426px
>>139648189
>>
File: 130143.jpg (294KB, 1595x825px) Image search: [Google]
130143.jpg
294KB, 1595x825px
>>139648189
Polish Silesian Piast dynasty castle in Wroclaw.
>>
File: 669px-Brzeg(js)3.jpg (251KB, 669x1024px) Image search: [Google]
669px-Brzeg(js)3.jpg
251KB, 669x1024px
>>139648341
>>
File: Brzeg_Zamek_Piastow_9.jpg (232KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
Brzeg_Zamek_Piastow_9.jpg
232KB, 1280x680px
>>139648396
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Poles_by_Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

They got what they deserved
>>
>>139648444
Reproduction of Jerzy Wilhelm Legnicki's funeral medal, stamped in Legnica in 1675, with the inscription
>PIASTI ET NARCH POLONI ULTIMUS NEPOS PRINCEPS
"The last descendant of the Polish Piasts rulers of Poland").
>>
File: pme_Prusaki.jpg (104KB, 1148x545px) Image search: [Google]
pme_Prusaki.jpg
104KB, 1148x545px
>>139635823
>Do Prussians still exist?
>Where do they live?
Yes.
Mostly under the fridge.
>>
>>139647763
You're more than 200 years late m8. The whole Polish-Teutonic history can be summed up with: Poles want the order to fight their wars and then complain when the knights want to keep what they just conquered.
>>
File: 0.jpg (129KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
129KB, 667x1000px
>>139648615
Cathedral built in Wroclaw by the Polish Silesian Piasts.
>>
>>139642717
This.
No doubt about it as german with access to countless sources.
>>
>>139635206

Fuck germany. The more land they get the more sandniggers they will house on it.

Poland should have all of germanys land.
>>
>>139648295
As funny as this is I think it's probably true. $50 says the square heads start ww3! They've totally been trying to trick people into thinking they are all friendly and peaceful yet constantly demanding that the EU gets it's own privet army, the EU that is essentially under German control now that England's taking off..

Sneaky fuckin Germans, back at it again.
>>
>>139647423
Enemies of Poland tend to have a gruesome end.

Prussia? Erased from the map for good.
German Empire? Lost the Great War, collapsed.
Russian Empire ruled by Tsars? Gone. Drown in the blood of revolution and civil war.
Third Reich? Lost the WWII, collapsed.
USSR? Gone.

Who wants to be next f*ckers?
>>
>>139645008
I bet you bitch about Lviv
>>
>>139648721
>when the knights want to keep what they just conquered.
And thus breaking the agreement with Konrad I who invited them to northern Poland in the first place AND THEN PROOCEDING TO ATTACK POLAND AS WELL AND ANNEXING POLISH TERRITORY (GDANSK) AND KILLING ITS CIVILIAN INHABITANTS THEN KEEP WAKING UNJUST WARS FOR 200 YEARS.
Yeah, inviting the Teuton scum was a great mistake. Hungary kicked those power hungry disguising behind "Christianity" bastards out earlier for a good damn reason, too bad Konrad didn't get the memo.
>>
>>139635641

History Majors don't know this?

Really Brazil?
>>
>>139649038
everyone wants to rule. But not everyone is made to rule.

Germans want power, Russians the same, but look at them. They fail and failed before. Becouse it is not about power, what they don't understand. It is about greater thing, it is about being human, not an animal who cannot control it's lust.
>>
File: lwow_katedra_lacinska_13.jpg (219KB, 1000x1454px) Image search: [Google]
lwow_katedra_lacinska_13.jpg
219KB, 1000x1454px
>>139649089
It's a painful subject.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53gd-S1oT4w
>>
File: lot2_G.jpg (38KB, 620x404px) Image search: [Google]
lot2_G.jpg
38KB, 620x404px
>>139649089
It's sad what happened to the Borderlands because both Wilno and Lwów were centers of Polish culture for centuries.
When I was a scout we did yearly trips to Cemetery of the Defenders of Lwów to light some candles.

Pic related as well as large portion of the cemetary were purposefuly destroyed by Soviets in 1971 but since then largely restored, including this memorial.
>>
>>139649038

The European Union.

P.S. - You forgot Austria-Hungria
>>
>>139635206
Poles don't give a fuck about German fate, as Germans wanted to exterminate us for centuries.
In fact you will find people saying that that Germans got off very lightly for what they did.
>>
>>139635823
You won't find prussians, only borussians
>>
>>139649323
>Waah the treaty of Kruschwitz was forged
>muh Max Perlbach
>>
>>139650071
You missed the point
You're a-okay when you get free gib lands from Germany because it was yours however many hundreds of lands ago, yet you bitch when lose your lands that weren't yours however many centuries ago. You're greedy as fuck and the Soviets manipulated you.
>>
>>139650071
>It's sad what happened to the Borderlands because both Wilno and Lwów were centers of Polish culture for centuries.
I always get teary eyed when I listen to >>139649960
Yeah, although Wilno then had Polish majority, it still was historically Lithuanian, but Lwow had both Polish majority and 70% of its total history has been within Poland. It's mostly Polish architecture and culture, especially the old town. It hurts soo much when you study history. The total destruction of Warsaw (arguably the most impressive Polish city); Lwow wasn't destroyed but was stolen by Stalin out of revenge; Poznan was destroyed in 50% - thus we are pretty much only left with Krakow as the only undestroyed major city within todays Poland, but it was only the 5th prewar Polish city by size, while the 3rd largest Lwow which was also undestroyed was taken away...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
>>
File: Habuda_03.jpg (55KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
Habuda_03.jpg
55KB, 640x452px
>>139649089
>>139650071
During the restorations Ukrainians hacked off the writigns on the shields held by the lions.
One of them said "Semper Fidelis" and the other "To you Poland".

>>139650561
>yet you bitch when lose your lands that weren't yours however many centuries ago. You're greedy as fuck and the Soviets manipulated you.
What the fuck are you talking about. If lwów didn't belong to Poles then to fucking who did it belong? Ukrainians? A nation that didn't exist until XX century?
Wilno? Up until this day there are counties in the "wileńszczyzna" (wilno region) where Poles are the majority.
>>
>>139650895
https://youtu.be/e8m7657EDoo
>>
What about demographics? Are poles still making children so they can keep their land from muslim invaders?
>>
>>139650511
It was, and the Pope admitted even admitted it and told the Teutonic Order to stop attacking a fellow Christian nation and give back its stolen territories around Gdansk.
Even holy Bridget of Sweden condemned the Teutons and told them that God will punish them for what they are doing in Poland.
>>
File: pol-part.gif (14KB, 639x605px) Image search: [Google]
pol-part.gif
14KB, 639x605px
>>139650561
>yet you bitch when lose your lands that weren't yours however many centuries ago.
Those lands were Polish literally 70 years ago, and Poland stopped existing in Lwow for just slightly over ONE CENTURY, not centuries, while still having a Polish majority (for 600 years) in it during the Austrian occupation.
>>
File: come at me eu.jpg (199KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
come at me eu.jpg
199KB, 1000x748px
>>139650090
if EU will act like that it will meet the same fate as others. Or it will submit eventually.
>>
File: Jurek_Bitschan.jpg (37KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
Jurek_Bitschan.jpg
37KB, 300x435px
Jerzy Bitschan was one of the youngest of Lwów Eaglets was 14 when he joined the army.
His stepfather forbid him to go, but against his will he left this house and left a letter behind

>Dear Daddy
>I'm going to enlist in the army today. I want to prove that I can find enough strength to serve and withstand
>It is my duty to go when I have enough strength, because they still lack people to liberate Lwów
>- Jurek

His mother fought in the other part of the city as the commander of Volunteer Legion of Women.
>>
>>139651418
well not exactly, part of lands belonged to Lithuenia, and their loyalty cost them whole Belarus. This is right. They didn't had support in church as we did tho. They picked the wrong God, this is how you pay for the sin like that. Not our fault afterall.
>>
File: 510923.jpg (728KB, 1743x1144px) Image search: [Google]
510923.jpg
728KB, 1743x1144px
>>139650963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HazO7bIj3nA
>>
>>139636662
You know that people from Gdansk and Wroclaw are people from the Kresy ? They are more eastern than those from Lublin or Bialystok
>>
File: 1503250303619.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503250303619.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>139642509
I'm polish with german roots and I dont know what to feel :S
>>
>>139651147
Which pope? Because it was confirmed by Gregory IX and Alexander IV. The authenticity of the treaty is subject to controversy among actual historians and isn't going to be solved by the two of us here, but afaik most say it was real.
>>
>>139648672
He said Prussians not Turks
>>
>>139651147
>God will punish them for what they are doing in Poland.
Looks like he did
>>
All right guys I am astonished by your ignorance.
Polish independence is it's greatest achievement. To you sovereignty may mean a certain. But to the Poles it is not. In 1918 after WWI we had 3 great men each with an opposing view on future Poland. They hated one another but they worked together. Dmowski went to Versailles to negotiate the Western boundries. Pilsudzki stayed in Poland to command troops during the Polish Soviet War. Paderewski aided the Polish morale during the greater poland uprising. And there are many more names like Korfanty (leader of the upper silesia uprising) or Zeligowski (helped Poland claim Vilnus). We know our history and we cherish it because it's not based on greatness. We are humiliated all the time. But we try our best to stay above the water. That is why your countries are so decadent. You know nothing of survival.
>>
File: Austria-Hungríaball.png (32KB, 313x280px) Image search: [Google]
Austria-Hungríaball.png
32KB, 313x280px
>>139650090
Leave our beautiful monarchy out of this.
>>
>>139652776
>Turks are not the new Prussians
(...)
>>
Poland will never rival Germany or Great Britain or France. But we are proud. Cause we've been on this soil for a 1000 years and we will be here cause we fight for it. We fought Germans,Russians,Turks,Jews,Nazis,Commies. Life in Poland is a struggle. That sure. Of course I envy your lifestyle. But you take everything for granted. That the way things are will stay forever. But they won't. Poles don't even take their freedom for granted. That is why no jewish propaganda has a stand here. To us EVERYONE is an enemy.
>>
>>139652776
>Prussians
>prusaki
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=prusaki&iax=1&ia=images
>>
File: Poland girls 2.jpg (56KB, 348x512px) Image search: [Google]
Poland girls 2.jpg
56KB, 348x512px
>>139653444
>>139654225
I am tired of living in the United States and I've been thinking about getting my Polish citizenship and living there for a little bit. Both my parents are Polish immigrants and I have a good STEM degree. Am I absolutely retarded for wanting to move there?
>>
>>139654562
Yes
>>
>>139635206
The territorial realignments at the end of 1945 (and the partition of Yugoslavia in the 90s) are pretty much blatant examples of how ridiculous international "law" is. Rather than call the Jew led SU out on their aggressions against Poland, and other eastern European states,they decided it was easier to just steal land from other countries to replace the land that the SU stole.

What they did to the Germans is now the literal definition of genocide. That's before you throw in the plans to starve half the German population and forcefully turn them into an agrarian buffer state.

To answer your question though, I imagine the average German thinks it was totally just because "muh 6 gorillion". Most of their best stock died in the war, most of the women were raped by slavs at the end of the war, and any remaining pure blooded Germans were wiped out by the Turkish imports mixing with them, or by the rapefugees of the current decade.
>>
>>139654225
>To us EVERYONE is an enemy
no... no no no

not an enemy but a threat. Talk about friendship and love after that what Polish families suffered, doesn't sound legit.
>>
>>139653444
I'm usually pretty supportive of Poland, but you do understand that Poland existed before 1918 right? They definitely have a history of getting fucked by Russia,Germany, and Austria (And Britain, who tends to drag you into bullshit, and then betray you at the last minute).
>>
>>139654562
well, Poland isn't for kids. It will probably kick your ass.
>>
>>139635206
My Grandmother's brother and father were shot the night the russians came. she never went into details why her mother did not survive the night.
She had to leave pommerania and live with her aunt from then on.
Another estimated four million German civilians never arrived at the "new" german border.

Since none of them were the chosen people, nobody gives a flying fuck.
I am furious.

However, in castrated, occupied sedated Germany, which is as much about empty consumerism and hedonistic degeneracy as the next western country, only very few can be arsed to even think about the topic.
>>
>>139655040
>What they did to the Germans is now the literal definition of genocide.
But desu, what the Germans did to the Poles after the Partitions of Poland, during the 19th century, could be classified as genocide as well.
>>
>>139655406
>but you do understand that Poland existed before 1918 right?
Of course...???
>>
>>139654562
I don't give a shit. Try it. But have the pride man. Don't treat Poland like a cow to milk. He have enough vietnamese and turks to do that. Treat it like it's your home. Because it's improving here. It's not perfect but it's improving. We don't need the "I'm here fore the money" attitude. If that's why you want to move, stay in the niggerland
>>
>>139655481
It's not talked about, because it doesn't fit (((their))) narrative. Germans were evil, and persecuting god's chosen, it was only right that they give up their land to make up for it. Of course, they always gloss over the parts where millions of Germans disappeared during the process, or the epidemic of post-war rape that left German women pregnant with their invader's sub-human spawn.

>>139655495
I was making the point that the current definition of 'genocide' is used exclusively to protect the status quo, and as a bludgeon for (((them))). When it suits their purposes, it's ignored, and they'll 'genocide' the fuck out of whoever stepped out of line.
>>
>>139655481
oh... poor german thingy.

My grandfather was in Aushwitz and he was a german soldier from wermaht who didn't agreed to join SS.

You got what you deserved. Hitler didn't even gave a fuck about Germans, but killing people was fun untill you weren't the victim.
>>
>>139635206
All of Poland is German clay, Poles should go back to Ukraine, their original land.
>>
>>139635206
To the nigger who made this thread. Your country is sovereign. You have no threats. No one to give you a hard time. Plenty of recources, plenty of space. Yet you have a shit economy, plenty of debt, and giant crime. Start worrying about your own place rather than the Oder-Neisse line. It's what germans deserved and what we didn't.
>>
>>139657257
all your ass is my clay, now shout the fuck up and suck my dick. What do I pay you for?
>>
>>139656878
That story doesn't even fucking make sense. Your grandfather was in the Wehrmacht, but didn't agree to join the SS, a paramilitary organization?

Why the fuck would they care that someone ALREADY IN THE MILITARY, refused to join a less official branch of the military? Almost as confusing, why did they send a presumably able bodied prisoner to a 'death camp' instead of one of the many work camps?

Whoever told you that story is full of shit. Probably some story that was concocted after the war for them to access gibs. Doesn't even touch on the fact that the death camp narrative was utter bullshit. Truth doesn't need the protection of law to keep it from unraveling, never forget that.
>>
We get our clay back if necessary with another war. My grandma lost her home and I will retake it.
>>
>>139635206
People just want peace to be honest. No one thinks about it on daily basis, all everybody want is to be left alone so that they can have families, work and make their lifes better. I assume Germans have similar views.
>>
>>139637090
That's true, don't listen to the other guy, he probably skipped the history classes.
>>
>>139657852
You know that we will never have peace? It's due to our location
>>
>>139656460
>gods chosen people
>((()))
your kike is showing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw
If only :(
>>
>>139657497
haha, classic Burger

there was only SS at the end of germany (full of kids btw). Their fuel was faith in Hitlers doctrine. It wasn't regular army, it was elites of Nazism. Not a paramilitary at the end.
>>
File: 1503467631094.jpg (99KB, 704x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503467631094.jpg
99KB, 704x527px
>>139657497
>>
>>139654225
>we fought Jews

When? Pilsudski's brilliant victory against Bolshevik Russia does not count as against Jews
>>
>>139658577
Where are the proofs? Do you have a single document that suggests the Wehrmacht was disbanded so the SS could have more bodies to throw at the front?
>>
>>139657497
SS didn't fought for Germany, they fought for Hitler and NSDAP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS
>>
>>139658867
Where are the poofs? In your history class, go ask you teacher kido. Maybe he will give you some books, and if you are a lazy ass go wikipedia.
>>
>>139658890
Again, this bullshit story of yours is that your grandfather was punished for refusing to transfer from the regular army to a paramilitary organization.

If you'd said he had been some pacifist coward that refused to fight in any capacity for his country, then yes, your story might make some iota of sense.

Assuming you didn't pull this straight out of your ass, that leaves two probable reasons for this ridiculous family story of yours:

Your family lied about your dead? grandfather so they could access holocaust survivor gibs.

Your family lied about your dead grandfather so they could be absolved of the collective guilt that the world decided should be laid on the German people.
>>
>>139635823
Prussians became extinct around 18th century.
What you call Prussians are Teutonic larpers.
What Germans did to Prussians would be the equivalent if Americans would call themselves Cherokees
>>
>>139659128
>The Wehrmacht was officially dissolved by the ACC Law 34 on 20 August 1946

Not a single other reference to "disband" in the wikipedia article you seem to think holds this reality of yours.
>>
>>139658867
I don't know, maybe you have german roots, and it is shocking for you, that your people killed it's own kind like a fucking arabs do or Ruskie cyka on II front. There wasn't much glory in the III reich.

Well... life hits hard.
>>
>>139638140
The slavs were the ones that got conquered over and over by foreign invaders and islam. Your current oligarchy is allied with moderate islamists because they couldn't beat the fanatics by themselves. You think you can simply conquer our territory from them once we are gone? They are on the same level of inept as you, but with more bodies to throw at you. You will end up on the wrong end of the human wave tactics you love so much and this time there won't be a USA to bail you out. Once the "white westerner" dies out, he will have his revenge, because mankind is long past the point where mankind can survive without him.
>>
File: truth82g-2z5.jpg (296KB, 756x1095px) Image search: [Google]
truth82g-2z5.jpg
296KB, 756x1095px
>>139658661
>In all of German-occupied Europe, there resided 2.4 million jews before the war
>literally 3 million Jews just in Poland
... -.-
>>
>>139659263
my Grandfather didn't die during WW II. German doc. helped him to get out, when he discovered he was German citizen and soldier. So there wasn't any gibs.

>>139659390
Officialy SS didn't put Wermaht soldiers, oposition, Jews and Poles into death camps, officialy they didn't throw kids on suicidal missions with Waffen SS.
>>
>>139635206
It bugs the hell out of me, for sure. 10 million Germans displaced from that region. If you count Sudetenland and other eastern German populations, the number goes up to 14 million Germans who were expelled from Eastern Europe after the war.
>>
>>139641672
To be fair, part of the reason is that the vast majority of all people in schools don't give a rats ass about history classes, in part because history teachers tend to tell history in the most boring and uninspiring way, where history becomes nothing more than a threat of bad grades if you don't parrot a few key dates during the next test.

Also note that the territoriy offered back by the russians was only the russian parts, like Kaliningrad, a city filled with russian sailors and prostitutes that just happens to have the highest percentage of HIV infections in the world.
>>
>>139659263
>>139660018
Beside, my Grandmother didn't said a word about Grandfather, becouse she was scared shittles what Russians could do to them after WW II and Polish people who would treat her as a german whore.

We discovered it after her death few years ago.
>>
>>139657257
>All of Poland is German clay, Poles should go back to Ukraine, their original land.

xDDDD

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0xr4uHIUAAMsQl.png
>>
File: B0xr4uHIUAAMsQl.png (36KB, 470x332px) Image search: [Google]
B0xr4uHIUAAMsQl.png
36KB, 470x332px
>>
>>139660483

Everything we have now, we posses because of our will to work, obedience, commitment and discipline. People even Poles may say "stupid Poles we lack sense of Ordnung". BS
>>
>>139658683
When has the Jew been on the side othe white man ?
>>
Reminder that Poland has always depended on its borders being artificially inflated.
Occupying Ruthenian territory one moment, German territory the next.
Poland were the ultimate shabbat goyim.
>>
>>139660668
Actually that's because of the choices we made. We will prevail.
>>
>>139661240

Yes it its. But we would not have accomplish that with gib the clay don du nothin' spirit.
>>
>>139661157
We fight for our clay it can't be defined. Yours can an island. Plus your clay belongs to the people that live on it like in Lutton or Bolton.
>>
>>139661410
That's right. But we must fight. The west lost it along the way. They will not fight for anything. The Polish way is fighting
>>
Aesthetically speaking, german empire's borders> modern germany's borders any day.
>>
Does it matter now? Poland can defend them better now against rapefugees, instead of cuckmany, which is becoming a caliphate. I prefer a white Danzig than a muslim Danzig any day.
>>
>>139661157
>Germans migrated to EE and outbreeded locals, just like what shitskins are doing now.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: Polen1020-cc.png (531KB, 700x691px) Image search: [Google]
Polen1020-cc.png
531KB, 700x691px
>>139657257
Just kys stupid burger.
>>
File: Europa_Germanen_50_n_Chr.svg.png (257KB, 941x655px) Image search: [Google]
Europa_Germanen_50_n_Chr.svg.png
257KB, 941x655px
>>139662092
>>
File: Polen_960-992.png (994KB, 1037x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Polen_960-992.png
994KB, 1037x1024px
>>139661157
>Occupying Ruthenian territory one moment, German territory the next.
Oh shut your stupid retarded mouth. >>139643160
>>139643261
>>139643289
>>139643354
>>139643489
>>139643862
>>
>>139661720

Til death I will serve.
>>
File: europe_celtic_400bc.gif (10KB, 436x357px) Image search: [Google]
europe_celtic_400bc.gif
10KB, 436x357px
>>139662191
>>
>>139662346
A true polack is always welcome. Vote for Kukiz or JKM
>>
>>139641065
>>139641672
>muh innocent Germans
>muh genocide
>poles are bad
What about Kulturkampf, partition for 123 years and later try purge(again) us and kikes for lebensraum?
>>
>>139638138
"an" uranium mine sounds so funky
but i believe your grammar is correct
>>
File: Germanic_dialects_ca._AD_1.png (15KB, 419x431px) Image search: [Google]
Germanic_dialects_ca._AD_1.png
15KB, 419x431px
>>139662443
Celtic populations subsumed well within the Germanic and Romantic cultures and peoples of their conquerors. What's more, that mix did not create any cognitive dissonance or conflict of identity. Apart from the fuckin Irish, but they're a different story. Both in mainland Europe and England (and for the most part in Scotland and Wales), the combination forms a coherent identity.

But that's not the same nature of the conflicts with Slavic peoples and cultures, who insist on being abrasive as fuck.
>>
>>139635366
>muh reparations
If someone breaks your shit do you take it like a cuck or do you make them pay for it?
No wonder the west is going down the shitter.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-08-28 00-09-21.jpg (26KB, 475x178px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-08-28 00-09-21.jpg
26KB, 475x178px
>>139661157
>>
>>139661157
This.
>>
File: GrimDentalHackee.webm (259KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
GrimDentalHackee.webm
259KB, 368x368px
>>139635206
indifferent
>>
>>139660294

Did the Russians offer to return Koenigsberg?
>>
>>139663026
Poles aka Lechites come partly from the Lugii.
>>
File: 1502218799815.jpg (109KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502218799815.jpg
109KB, 960x960px
>>139635366
>>
File: 1502211351806.jpg (83KB, 720x631px) Image search: [Google]
1502211351806.jpg
83KB, 720x631px
>>139663030
>>139664033
>>
>>139663665
>dat webm
kek
>>
>>139649479

Infelizmente. Mas parece não ser somente aqui.
>>
File: sudetens4.jpg (28KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
sudetens4.jpg
28KB, 380x420px
>>139636974
Actually it was more, nearly 3 millions of germans. And some carphato germans too.
>>
>>139636662
>maybe the local population will want some sort of autonomy

Resettlement was pretty aggressive, so any movement of that sort would be inherently LARPy.

>such powerful country as Germany

I'm not sure I'd bet on Germany against anyone.
>>
>>139662743
Nobody gives a shit. You're a pole. Man up
>>
>>139664033
You are Amazing , i learn sont much with your post
So proud to be polish
>>
>>139664523
Spare me your sarcasm.
>>
>>139663836
Kaliningrad is what is left of Königsberg. It's a complete shithole. You'd have to raze the entire thing and replace the top soil layer before anything of worth could be built upon it.
>>
>>139664235

TBF, betting on Germany against someone is good, as long as we're talking about EU's most powerful province fighting Whites.
>>
File: lJ89JGIv.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
lJ89JGIv.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>139664641
Aka Królewiec.
>>
>>139664523
>You are Amazing , i learn sont much with your post
>So proud to be polish

so I clicked through to the comment you were replying to. you're proud to be oppressed?
that's some real nigger 101 mentality you have there.
>>
>>139635823
>Where do they live?
on the moon. seriously
>>
>>139664612
This was not sarcastic dude , just my shitty english
Since the begining of the thread tour post was very good and you BTFO the kraut.
I just wanted to congratulate you , it didn came to 4chan since almost 1 year so my my post was weird. But sincerly you look so smart , i will love have a conversation with you about history
>>
>>139637327
>An entirely Aryan nation completely ethnically cleansed of the map
Good to know that you consider Slavo-Baltoids as Aryan
>>
kaliningrad. google images shows ugly grey commie blocks between old german buildings in the old town. horror
>>
>>139665501
Oh, well thank you. I have multiple self hating Polish haters on my ass, so I was bit skeptical. ;)
>>
>>139665629

I guess he was referring to "Prussians" as usually understood (though in reality, a lot of Germans are in fact germanicised Slavs - last names ending in witz, AFAIK, originated as wicz), not to the Old Prussians.
>>
>>139641672
>ONCE YOU DESTROY THE HISTORY, YOU DESTROY THE NATION AND IT'S PEOPLE. IT IS HISTORY THAT BINDS THE PEOPLE TOGETHER
Very good. Germ race must be forgotten forever.
>>
>>139665026
Bla bla bla bong. >>139645818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
>>
File: 1475617933028.png (98KB, 1058x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1475617933028.png
98KB, 1058x1241px
>>139666047
>>>139642305y
40% of Królewiec's aka Konigsberg's population was Polish during the 17th century.
>>
>>139666047
True
Fun fact : the true name of Erich Bon Manstein was Lewinski from the polish house of Lewinski
>>
>>139666301
>Even at its peak you didn't control Pomeranian and Silesian territory you now have.
Poor play Polak.
>>
Daily reminder to ignore polish autist posting under "deus vult" flag
>>
File: 1037px-Polska_around_1000.png (745KB, 1037x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1037px-Polska_around_1000.png
745KB, 1037x1024px
>>139666982
>>Even at its peak you didn't control Pomeranian and Silesian territory you now have.
Hey retard -> >>139643160
>>139643261
>>139643289
>>139643354
>>139643489
>>139643862
>>139662169
>>139662333
Silesia had still Polish majority until the 17th.
>>
>>139642267
And Thrace has been turkified for centuries
Doesn't mean it's their home land
>>
>>139662743
They won't say crap, they like the kool-aid because it's blond and blue eyed
We have a farm with ducks and geese, the ducks will vote a duck for leadership of the farm, but the geese will vote for a goose instead, because it's their kind
It's not something alien!
>>
>>139666505

So that's why lewinski sucked american cock in the white house - it's in your genes,
>>
>>139635206
Losers can't be choosers
>>
>>139670422
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
>>
>>139635206
>Oder-Neiße
my family came from just east of the line, along that river in the south, but they came over in 1850s.

i have no idea what ethnicity they were, between german and polish.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.