[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DON'T YOU CARE?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
We are closer to the biggest war since ww2 yet /pol/ and the general population stays relatively calm. What's the reason? Do people not believe it can happen? Do people know it can happen but feel they can't change a thing? Are you not afraid?

Hell, this situation is probably worse than the cuba crisis yet everyone is pretending it's not that bad. What the hell is happening?

Me personaly I'm prepared to leave work any second to do.a last minute shopping tour. My list what to buy is already done on my head. I know exactly what I will do once it starts. How about you?
>>
>>139632738
I don't get people. Biggest happening of all time yet noone talks about it and everybody says it won't. THAT makes me really afraid.
>>
>>139632738
Been fighting wars for ZOG since I was 18. Far as I'm concerned it's SSDD.
>>
Its because we are all tired
>>
File: IMG_2422.jpg (35KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2422.jpg
35KB, 391x391px
>>139632738
WW3 will happen out of nowhere, and normies won't be prepared!
>>
>>139632738
Newfag please
>>
>>139632738
About which countries are we talking?
You just say we are closer to the biggest war, but do not tell us what war is to come.
Come on OP, do a better job and explain yourself faggot.
>>
File: reeee.png (99KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
99KB, 500x441px
I don't care, just let the end come. Humanity has gone crazy from lack of REAL war, it will be a good thing ultimately, restore reality to a world that has gone too long without.
>>
>>139632738
>We are closer to the biggest war since ww2

Everyone fucking says that shit every time some small thing goes on
>>
>>139632738
stop importing migrants. i'll take war over national degradation any day, im not afraid to fight and im not afraid to die for the glory of my country.
>>
>>139633350
No reason to be afraid when you know gods in your corner or at least kek
>>
>>139634104
Still no reply fuck you OP for wasting my time
>>
>>139632738
No first world nation can afford to start a war like that because no one supports their country/govt anymore. I'd rather my govt just launch some nukes and get some in return. I like my chances better in that scenario over having to disrupt my life(quit my job, leave my family and fiancee) to fight for a govt that has fucked me over multiple times in my short life already. I voted for Trump and I still wouldn't bother fighting in a war like that. I'd rather fight a civil war here to try and fix our home first. t. white Army vet
>>
File: 1504020362017.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504020362017.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Who cares, even if a war breaks out it's gonna pass in 4-5 years.
>>
>>139637136
>t. white Army vet

Aren't the vets usually the least racist ones because they meet the good niggers and spics in the squad?
>>
>>139634328
Every war is the biggest since the last. Population is always increasing...
>>
File: flightinstruciton.jpg (233KB, 973x800px) Image search: [Google]
flightinstruciton.jpg
233KB, 973x800px
"Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows."
>>
>>139633632
/thread
>>
>>139637136
>No first world nation can afford to start a war like that because no one supports their country/govt anymore. I'd rather my govt just launch some nukes and get some in return. I like my chances better in that scenario over having to disrupt my life(quit my job, leave my family and fiancee) to fight for a govt that has fucked me over multiple times in my short life already. I voted for Trump and I still wouldn't bother fighting in a war like that. I'd rather fight a civil war here to try and fix our home first.

t. white lawyer

I say why not at this point. Shit's not going to get better when Kim gets reliable ICBMs. California is lost anyway. I'm fine with them taking collateral damage, which will likely be minimal.
>>
>>139633632
Yeah I feel the same... Yet I can't believe we are too tired to be excited about and afraid of this. How tired can one man be that he doesn't care about anything anymore?
>>
>>139636598
Bye newfriend! :'(
>>
File: magie ist.jpg (19KB, 291x235px) Image search: [Google]
magie ist.jpg
19KB, 291x235px
>>139632738
you expect normies to think about the future of our world? especially german ones?
last week while i was working i heard some normies joking about it
>"haha kim is too stoopid for rockets anyways"
>>
>>139637569
The nigs treated the barracks like their own personal ghetto away from the ghetto and they bullied the little beaner bros everytime they caught them alone. No one likes niggers and black NCOs probably hate niggers more than anyone else because they feel like they are lumped in as shitbags with the rest of the coons. The military was the most time I had to spend around blacks since I lived with them and it didn't make me become buddies with them that's for sure.
>>
>>139632738

why are you still in Germany? you nation is about to be destroyed

take your own advice
>>
If WW3 begins soon, which it probably will, I will fight for whatever side that suits my ideology for the betterment of mankind. Then if I die, I won't care anymore, because I'll be dead.

If war doesn't break out, I'll go on living.

Really the way I see it, I win either way.
>>
>>139632738
Post your list.
>>
>>139632738
It's your fault yet again Kraut.
You could have prevented this but
NOOOO
Muh
Nord stream 2

And that's how you destroyed Europe again.
>>
File: GERMANY BLACKED.jpg (166KB, 953x836px) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY BLACKED.jpg
166KB, 953x836px
>>139632738
because nobody cares about you
gas the krauts

>>139643014
this
>>
>>139632738
Everybody is brainwashed by the media. So there to stupid to know whats happening in the outside world. For the citizens of the countries that will be participating in this WW there will be hunger, poverty and death. Also they will be forced to fight if there of age. I dont really care that much because Mexico never goes to war but if i had no choice i would fight because im not a coward beta cuck that wants to hide in his basement untill the storm is over.
>>
>>139633480
Same here and I'm an ancient fuck.
>>
>>139642571
Good man.
>>
File: nigga-you-gay.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
nigga-you-gay.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
You seriously wasted my time with this thread.
>>
>>139632738
Right now I'm so disgusted by everything that I'd welcome WW3, even if it meant my own suffering or death
>>
>>139644266
>even if it meant my own suffering or death
didn't italol agree to take in more africans
topkek
>>
>>139632738
To what war are we even close? I forgot?
Is this the drugstore?

Sir? Sir! They took my pills! Sir!

That German took my medicine, i need it for nausea! Stop him! Stop the German!

So... are we war?
>>
well, my plan is to run to the mountains and probably die of diarrhea
>>
>>139632738
Wait, let me go scream about it out my window to everyone
There, feel better now faggot?
>>
>>139644391
not that I know, and it's unrelated

I just meant that I'd like to see the world burn, even if that meant burning along
>>
>>139645171
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/european-leaders-agree-new-asylum-policy-for-africans-36078424.html
>>
>>139639944
the only men excited for mass conflict have no idea about mass conflict, war is hell.
>>
>>139646348
>trying to reason with polacks
>>
>>139632738
Hey Hans, you are more likely to be killed by refugemigranjihadist in your own country that is being taken over in peace time. Maybe start worrying and doing something about that first.

Pointless to start worrying about your own death anyways. It'll happen, it's gonna be painful or quick and easy. Best just worry about that when it comes, it comes for the right causes and you don't regret wasting your life before it.
>>
>>139642034
Why is everyone freaking out i dont see anything important going on.

I am thirsty for a happening too but you are blowing it out of proportion. Also, what do the Germans have to do with this, did i miss something?
>>
>>139646348
That is not true, most of the failures just invest everything into shit stats, or get bad skills or whatever.
>>
>>139632738
If it's not a race/civil war with leftists then why care?
>>
War is fundamentally absurd, it benefits absolutely nobody, it's basically all the fat pedophiles of the global elite playing chess
>>
>>139632738
People tend to not think about negative things. I too wonder this blindness.
>>
File: 62.png (2KB, 384x93px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
2KB, 384x93px
>>139632738
because its been like this forever and youre all faggets
its not going to be some nuclear fucking winter itll be crippling financial horseshit
>>
File: smilin_nazi.png (113KB, 617x435px) Image search: [Google]
smilin_nazi.png
113KB, 617x435px
>>139632738
GAS THE XENOS, GALAXY WAR NOW
>>
>>139632738
Is this about japan and the koreans? I think that is a huge deal for them but i dont see it spreading, NK doesnt have any real allies.
>>
>>139647797
Plenty of wars aren't for oil: ideologies, cultures and genocides all play a part.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.