/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there really a WW1 and WW2?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: f234.jpg (373KB, 1400x1069px) Image search: [Google]
f234.jpg
373KB, 1400x1069px
Or just one war with a small gap, so how did WW1 really start?

Was the conflict ever really resolved?
>>
>>139632651
It was resolved for about 15 years, then you voted for Brexit. Now it's back on.
>>
I imagine had it not been for nukes we would all still be fighting.

Have nukes arguably set back progression in the arms race?

What is the future of warfare?
>>
>>139632904
I really think they have. First rate powers no longer fight each other its all proxy wars now.

>tfw you will never experiance the hell of modern warfare
>>
>>139632798
>>139632798
>It was resolved for about 15 years, then you voted for Brexit

What happened in 2002/3 of note?

Credit to Germany after WW2, they recovered well and could begin a new chapter, same with France to an extent, both nations were devastated, so was UK but in a different way. Where Germany and France had a clean slate to rebuild, we were unable to do this, the old institutions remained, our odd way or doing stuff was unable to embrace new Europe and the centralised EU, but we had to join, even at the protests of France.

I dont know what the EU is now, I dont know if we've ever faced such an enemy, but I fear for the UK's future. The EU has to ensure we suffer consequences of leaving the EU, i genuinely feel hurt and betrayed by the EU
>>
>>139632904
/sg/ is heavily autistic but they do get what the future looks like. Drones supplemented by a non-stop infowar (no reference to Alex intended).

Hezbollah's media channel can film a strike on a jihadi tank this morning and have it online by the end of the day, where it gets ripped by dozens of other channels of unknown provenance.

Was it actually a jihadi tank as they claim? Did it even happen this year? Was it even in Syria at all? No idea.

This reached its apotheosis at the end of 2016. A bunch of retarded Germans decided to hold a "Civil March For Aleppo" -- they would walk across Europe to... uh, bring attention? to Aleppo? Except that by the time it began, Aleppo was already taken by Assad's forces. Rumors of house-to-house massacres were widely circulated (by the US govt and others) but turned out to be a complete myth. And all of these do-gooders are still motivated by rumor and lie and are still apparently "marching" to Aleppo, where they'll find a half-destroyed city which is fairly peaceful for being in the middle of a civil war.

I hate people who reference Orwell at every turn, but there's a point in 1984 when Winston is shocked by Julia's half-serious comment that maybe the war against Eastasia/Eurasia isn't even happening at all. He realizes he has no evidence to prove that it is. That's kind of what the future will look like, at least from the perspective from afar when it's not happening right outside your door.
>>
>>139634184
Its crazy shit
>. That's kind of what the future will look like, at least from the perspective from afar when it's not happening right outside your door.

Aye, I live in a peaceful medieval town, we get no crime here. But everyday I see terror and war across the globe, I should not confuse my reality with the reality of others, im powerless to help until its at my door, and then I will step up i would think.

I blame the media
>>
>>139632651
>WWI Germany was the same as WWII Germany
No.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.