[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit Cards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Credit cards.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Credit cards.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
Talk to me about credit cards pol. Should they be regulated? I just saw a report in the BBC that puts 3 million people in considerable debt because credit card companies put up their credit limit without their knowledge. Should they be banned? Is this just the Kikes attempt to subjugate the goy? Particularly interested in a libertarian take.
>>
>>139627663
Credit cards are a great invention. If you enter a contract in which someone will extend credit to you and you will pay it off within the terms given, they are very convenient. However, if one is a deadbeat and lives beyond their means leaving them unable to pay debnts, they have violated the NAP and therefore they deserve to be in debtors prison until their debnt is paid.
>>
>>139628218
What do you mean by NAP?
>>
I just got approved for a credit card last month with $1000 credit line. It came last week. I was able to use it to pay off my electric and water bill that were outstanding and purchase some food for the house and basic items like toilet paper and other household necessities.

I was completely broke and was in danger of having my power and water turned off. I will be getting cash later next month and will be able to pay off the credit card completely. But had I not used it, I would be completely fucked, so it really helped me out.
>>
>>139628218
Loan sharks and usurer kikes get the rope first.
>>
>>139629173
But who's fault is it that you got cucked by a loan shark?
>>
>>139627663
Pay off your balance each month and there's nothing wrong with having a credit card.
>>
>>139627663
The answer to all your questions is NO.
Learn to not spend more than you earn. If those 3 million are in debt most probably they deserve it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.