[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the last time I trust Reddit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 52323ff71605fb0785000086.png (149KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
52323ff71605fb0785000086.png
149KB, 400x298px
>Be me
>On the alt-right platform Discord
>Charlottesville attack
>r/The_Donald claims it was some millennial kid that drove his car into the crowd
>Leftist runs over leftist group
>Believed that
>Be debating ANTIFA supporter
>Tell them it was a leftist
>Get called a Nazi and asked to leave channel if I believe that
>Commie posts WaPo article about the driver
>Turns out it was some chunky white guy who liked Hitler
>Try to find evidence it was a leftist
>None
>Play-by-play of the situation wouldn't even work, because they'll just point out he was a white Nazi
>Can't say it was an accident because it's a Nazi running over leftists, even though he slowed the car down and hit the gas out of fear
>Have to search through r/The_Donald for posts
>Turns out they agreed it was a Nazi

Fucking Hell's Bells, Reddit is cancer
>>
>>139624748
>This place being anymore reliable
>>
>>139624748
wait till you try to tell them about the sandyhook/charlottesville mom being the same crisis actor.
>>
>>139624748
>not a leftist
>a nazi
wut
>white identitarian
>a nazi
wut
>>
File: 1501383858276.gif (2MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
1501383858276.gif
2MB, 352x264px
>>139624748

Why would you trust them to begin with
>>
You failed because you wanted to use the fact he was an antifa member as "gotcha" against them, despite the fact that you probably understand that doesn't mean anything. Just because a right winger kills someone, doesn't mean all right wingers are violent. Same for antifa. The evidence they are a violent group is in their mission statements which are easily accessible, unlike right wingers who don't support shit like that. This is the argument you should have chosen.
>>
We should really be combating right wing hate. Now is a time to stop naziphobia. Remember that nazis are the biggest victims of radical nazis.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.