[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im an SAA deserter and a refugee currently in jordan ama

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: jordan.png (10KB, 787x391px) Image search: [Google]
jordan.png
10KB, 787x391px
im an SAA deserter and a refugee currently in jordan

ama
>>
>>139620030
You sold your foul soul out to the Jews. What little worth your life was is gone.
>>
>>139620030
Provide accreditation that proves the safety of your electrical device and I will give you 5 bitcoins.
>>
>>139620030
Sex Addicts Anonymous?
>>
>>139620278
shut up you nip dog,i ran away cuz i don't want to die for the long necked cocksucker bashar al dick, why fight when u can run and take jordanian monies
>>
>>139620323
how do i do that
>>
Is it morally acceptable to lay waste to the entire middle east, therefore exterminating the world's biggest problem today? Not before sending all the sand niggers that have invaded other parts of the world back there, of course.
>>
i was positioned south of dumayr if ur wondering
>>
>>139620278
>trying this hard at living up the based nip meme
you failed.
>>
>>139620715
HEY! Only pure blood Amurricans can talk shit to the nips, because we nuked the shit outta them. They know their place around us, but not you Eurotrash types.
>>
>>139620938
>we
I didn't know Jews were such an accepted part of the American nation.

But really, when will you fucking Burgers realise that the same people that made and dropped the nuclear weapons (along with other anti-Japanese things) are precisely the same people that keep bringing Jamal and Pedro to your neighborhoods?
>>
>>139620030
Sorry, have to ask.

I realize Assad's army is not the perfect situation, but I would assume that it's better than fighter for Al Nusra and ISIS.

Where there really that many Islamic extremists in the country prior to the civil war? It seems a lot of the fighters are coming from Chechnya and other foreign countries.
>>
>>139620030
Muslim ?
>>
File: 1393747376299.gif (1MB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1393747376299.gif
1MB, 184x141px
>>139620030
>>139620411
Just tell us already that you are FSA faggot.
How did you get to Jordan? I bet 1k $ that it was a green bus.
Just die you scum.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.