[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect plan for Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe.jpg (13KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
13KB, 251x201px
>Poland is demanding reparations from Germany because of WW2
>We get the other countries that were attacked to demand reparations as well because "MUH EBIL NAZEES"
>The absolute cuck Merkel will give into the demands as planned
>Germany is slowly falling into the brink of bankruptcy
>Merkel once again starts flooding the country with Immigrants (as if it would help) while losing more and more money
>Merkel is usurped and we get Hitler 2.0
Perfect Plan
>>
Merkel won't give out any money. She's actually a strong leader.
>>
>>139616263
>Strong
>leader
Says the Germancuck, tell that to the millions of Immigrants she allowed into your country ya prick
>>
>>139616402
> tell that to the millions of Immigrants she allowed into your country
She's a strong leader because she got away with this. I'm not saying that what she does it good, but it's not easy to stop her.
>>
>>139616263
>She's actually a strong leader.
You small dicked faggot.
>>
>>139615588
le ebin lets just attack the germans until they retaliate plan
great plan cletus
>>
While Merkel has her strengths, one of her weaknesses is the whole "Germany was Nazi Germany" thing. With enough pressure, this would work
>>
>>139616628
remember greece? merkel can be cruel and tenacious if she wants to be. and that will be her stance towards poland too.
>>
>>139616521
bravo Ahmed, would you like to continue defending your new home?
>>
>>139616798
she does not really care. in the height of the greece dept crisis the greek demanded reparations too, but merkel didn't even consider it.
>>
>>139616824
Yeah, Merkel should be a cunt to the right people tough.
>>
>>139616964
We'll see how far ignoring reparation costs go for her
>>
>>139615588
we will ask Putin to remove merkel - all other kike loving niggers in the EU will be deported™
>>
>>139617057
I'd love to see Putin grip that old hag by the throat and liberate Germany for himself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.