[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me why "Euro Truck Simulator 2"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

is the most popular free demo game on Steam right now.

Should Europeans be frightened?
>>
>>139613302
The ratings are "overwhelmingly positive". The countries you can simulate sound familiar too...
>>
>muh learning to drive truck through people on teh computars
You're no better than those "Ban all Killergames because it teaches kids to run amok" morons.
Kys.
>>
>>139613489
He's not saying truck simulator games create terrorists you fucking moron. He is simply questioning the popularity of the game, considering there's been a lot of trucks of peace in Europe lately. Are millenials just suddenly very interested in trucks, or are muslims practicing their attacks on the computer?
>>
>>139613302
The game is comfy as fuck tho
but the Multiplayer is filled with Turks and Russians who can't drive for shit
>>
>>139615958
Or maybe it's a good game... considering that it has always been this popular. No fuck that, that's insane!
>>
>>139613302
> Driving around Europe listening to the radio

It's comfy af man
>>
>>139615958
You can't practice your attacks with the game. There are no crowds of people, barricades are impassable, there's no way to hit anyone with your truck.
>>
why have there been so many /v/ threads here lately? if it's a raid it's a very relaxed one
>>
>>139613302
Why is there no American Truck Simulator 2?
>>
>>139617130
maybe because all of /pol/ are 14-20 year olds so they're the right age to play video games?
>>
>>139616918
>There are no crowds of people
There sure must be some mods where you can drive into people, no?
>>
>>139617249
>Why is there no American Truck Simulator 2?
Because America looks like shit and everyone thinks of truck drivers as Hispanic lowlifes or redneck inbreds?

In Europe, many working class people seriously consider truck driving as a dream job "to see the world" (and the whore houses).
>>
File: Carmaboxuk.jpg (25KB, 230x287px)
Carmaboxuk.jpg
25KB, 230x287px
I remember when this game was popular and the MSM was scaring everybody into thinking it would turn kids into terrorists.

While simultaneously calling anyone worried about Islam a racist.
>>
>>139613302
I just assumed it's used in polish schools to get them on track to their future career.
>>
>>139617855
>In Europe, many working class people seriously consider truck driving as a dream job "to see the world" (and the whore houses).

Then why is there a shortage of truck drivers in Europe?

Why do Europeans play this game instead of doing it irl for money?
>>
File: 1312572522860.jpg (10KB, 329x281px)
1312572522860.jpg
10KB, 329x281px
>>139618053
niqqa you old
do you also remember y2k? that shit was pretty funny
>be me
>be 15 years old
>y2k shit going wild
>remove cmos from old Win95 computer
>BIOS asks me to set the time and date
>set to December 31 1999
>watch clock strike midnight, day change to 1/1/2000
>mfw
>>
>>139613302
As a hitchhiker I can say that trucks are the most fun vehicles to just chill in.
Can understand why people buy it. Though I don't get why they don't just become truckers for some time if they like it so much
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.