[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: South_Korea_regions_map_merged.png (208KB, 450x483px) Image search: [Google]
South_Korea_regions_map_merged.png
208KB, 450x483px
Red pill me about South Korea, I have heard that they are the Sweden of Asia and that they have very little freedumbs in their liberal fantasy land where feminists rule. Is this correct? Why is it so?
>>
>>139607812
They do have rather curtailed liberties but they don't really care because they're (surprise) incredibly conformist.

South Korean women are often (there are exceptions) astoundingly vain and materialistic, and my experience with them here makes me roll my eyes when I hear complaints about Western materialism. Feminism is mostly a problem because it's trashing the birthrate. I suspect that it's already creating incentives to bring in various unsavory immigrants; there are more mudslimes and Africans here than the last time I was here a few years ago. Not ridiculous, but noticeable.

The biggest "red pill" about South Korea is that their growth was built on conditions that no longer exist. Their big corporations have to compete with China now, is the short of it.

No one gives a shit about the North.
>>
File: megalia-logo3.jpg (38KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
megalia-logo3.jpg
38KB, 600x445px
>>139608741
>Feminism is mostly a problem because it's trashing the birthrate. I suspect that it's already creating incentives to bring in various unsavory immigrants; there are more mudslimes and Africans here than the last time I was here a few years ago. Not ridiculous, but noticeable.
Aka. the Swedish model of
>destroy masculinity
>where have all the good men gone?
>need immigrants to fill the gap
? I think you are in need of some good old fashioned Chad nationalism.
>>
File: tvWMi19.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
tvWMi19.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>139608741
Wouldn't war with Kimmy be good then? The mass death and chaos created by a war with him would lead to a resurgence of masculinity that may save them from the same fate as the west.
>>
>>139609151
More like
>destroy traditional culture and replace with IRL grinding and knockoff Western pop culture.

DESU I don't think masculinity has ever been deliberately attacked in Korea -- "deconstruction" hasn't been a problem. Megalia-type feminists aren't really that influential imo.

Korean feminism basically just involves subjecting women to the same grind as men. There isn't a lot of radicalism.

A declining birthrate creates an incentive to import immigrants because modern economies are leveraged (in debt) and have to keep growing in order to pay off the interest. In the long run you end up fucking yourself over but the given the money to be made by hiring foreigners for dirt cheap and externalizing the costs onto people not making money off of it, only a strong state can get away with it. And Korea's immigration policy is nowhere near as fucked up as the West (the migrants are in fact expected to work instead of being used as conduits to transfer money to the connected and create vote banks) but I don't think anything good is going to come from it. Korea doesn't *need* to bring in thousands of immigrants to keep decrepit textile factories running.

>>139609153
The South would win a war with the North, but it would involve getting nuked and slimed. Cost > benefit.
>>
Koreans are the Jews of East Asia.

They're the eternal victim and victimhood is worshipped. They even have a national psyche called 'Han' which is a combination of bitterness, jealousy, blaming others and victimhood. They laud it as a virtue lol.

Korean women?
Number1 in abortions
Number1 in divorces
Number1 in plastic surgery
Number1 in prostitution exports
Last in birthrate

If a woman accuses a man of rape it's upto the man to prove his innocence. If the allegation proves false, the woman gets off with a wristslap but the man's life is ruined. Now there's talk of criminalizing 'Look Rape' where the woman feels humiliated by someone looking at her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.