[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings brothers, The political conversation in the west is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-08-30.png (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-30.png
538KB, 1920x1080px
Greetings brothers,

The political conversation in the west is coming to a halt. Whites who speak out against our replacement are silenced. Political violence is on the rise. It is time we take action.

I'm not talking about violence, this would alienate the masses and hurt our cause.

The current problem is that hispanics, blacks and asians are united against us in the democrats identity politics. This is not a winnable situation.

This is why we should start breaking up this informal alliance. We should ferment the issues between these other races so that we will have room to breath. As the asians start complaining about blacks racism towards them and blacks start calling out the hispanics, etc. Our side will be fueled by people becoming aware of the absurdity of the lefts over the top anti racism. Gooks will realise the blacks are where they are because of who they are.

To achieve this goal I have started LARPing as an asian on le reddit. Posting black on asian crime videos, black on asian racism articles, etc to /r/aznidentity.

With a few posts a week we could make multiple forums lean more towards the white side and eventually they may actually see the light themselves.

We must also turn the nigger against the spic so that they might support an anti immigrant agenda ensuring a white majority in the US

Join the White Internet Defence Force today!

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.