[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

View No Campaign for Same Sex Marriage in Australia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: images (7).jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
21KB, 512x288px
TLDR: Some soccer mums and their homophobic bullshit.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/marriage/anti-same-sex-marriage-campaign-airs-school-told-my-son-he-could-wear-a-dress/news-story/535dcae290582136cb2445f3869ff820
>>
>>139600991
>homophobic bullshit

a man is going to suck my dick tonight and I'm still gonna vote NO. divorce costs taxes! how's that for some bullshit.
>>
>>139600991
lol, I was the only person to vote on the link
>I intend to vote no
>>
>>139600991
>Earlier, the head of Australia’s Anglican Church said he won’t be advising its members on how to vote in the same-sex marriage postal survey, but will himself be voting no. [...]“I do not presume to advise others how they should vote, though I myself intend to vote no.”
"Don't look to me for moral guidance"
>>
Fuck off.
>>
DO NOT JOIN THE POLGB SERVER. I REPEAT : DO NOT JOIN. TRANNY-INFESTED SHIT SERVER. CREEPY JEWISH ADMIN.
>>
>>139601688
why are mentally ill degenerates drawn to this site so much?
>>
>>139600991
>soccer moms
one of them is actually a doctor you fucking sexist misogynist bigoted yes campaigners. fake news.
>>
File: The C of E.jpg (88KB, 624x697px) Image search: [Google]
The C of E.jpg
88KB, 624x697px
>>139601526
The Anglican Church is fucked. This is the overview of the recent General Synod. Notice a theme?
>>
>>139601794
You tell me
>>
Women having the balls to put their faces to the NO vote. Noice.
>>
>>139600991
Doesn't even matter, you vote No and then the courts will force it down everyone's throats anyway. A couple years later people will act like gay marriage was always okay and anyone against it is literally Hitler.
t. Californian
>>
File: 1452823005550.jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1452823005550.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>139600991
>australia
>video of a chinese woman who barely speaks english
>>
>>139604181
>>
>>139604181
Aus is such a joke, all I see is chinks and poo poos.
>>
>>139600991
Voting NO
So is my famalam
>>
>>139600991

These pushy, argumentative things are not normal women. Most of the women on TV and in the media are like this. Man-faced monsters.
>>
>>139600991
The one on the right is pretty hot desu. Also bump.
>>
>>139600991
>finally get a NO ad televised
>gays have already been pushing their propaganda since the vote was announced
>we get the single least convincing piece of film in the history of the universe

JUST
>>
>>139604181

Honourary Arians. Not that you slavs would know anything about that of course
>>
>>139600991

>Marriages...

>For FAGGOTS

>FOR REAL

>SERIOUS

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
>>
>>139604181
It's just her accent, she speaks English pretty damn well if it's her second language
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.