[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merkel is campaigning with a Communist Slogan now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

The XI National Convention of the East German SED took place from Apirl 17 to 21 1986.
At that time Merkel was 31 years old and worked at the Institute for physical Chemistry as "Secretary for Agitation and Propaganda"
>In 1986 s he was allowed to travel for several days into the west even though she was not a SED-member and hat no pressing family matters that guaranteed her return. An impossibility for regular Citizens of East Germany.
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
>>
>>139596946
"For one Germany, in which we will all live good and happily"
wtf i hate communism now???
>>
>>139596946
For one germany, in (where) we live...good?

I can't read this kraut shit, what does it say? Communist slogan aside is it cringe or not?
>>
File: 1500226550444.jpg (102KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500226550444.jpg
102KB, 768x768px
I regret we stopped bolsheviks on their way to Berlin, back in 1920,
>>
>>139597028
>good message
>posted from behind a destructive meme flag
ebin :DD
>>
File: 1504031230001.jpg (75KB, 736x481px) Image search: [Google]
1504031230001.jpg
75KB, 736x481px
>>139596946
Fake
>>
>>139596946
She's obviously a soviet sleeper agent primed to take tge ultimate revenge on Germany and Europe by creating the EUSSR right under everyones noses.
>>
>>139597238
For a germany, in which we live good and are glad to live in
or something like that
its pure cringe, a germany in which I would be glad to live and where life was good would be a germany that would torture merkel to death
>>
>>139597760
Modern political parties always have the cringiest fucking slogans, and they pay some marketing firms millions to come up with this shit.

It's a wonder how none of them can see that's it's completely transparent to the average person. No western country has had a real leader for generations, we have managers in charge now and they become more detached with each election. What's the end point of this, a managerial technocracy with a mixed race underclass? I will never understand why these people want to live in a world like that.
>>
>>139596946
Its a fake, du Trottel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.