[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ends justifies the means.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: the-creation-of-adam.jpg (180KB, 1100x488px) Image search: [Google]
the-creation-of-adam.jpg
180KB, 1100x488px
We have a moral and just God. Why does he let Zionists rule over us? Why? Why are they his chosen people?

What if because he needs them to test us. He gave us free will. The ability to say yes and no. Sure the jews tempt us with degeneracy, but we the goy ultimately fall for it.

What if I told you, their rule over the earth. Its not real. Life is like some big truman show. Youre being watched.

Let me give you the synopsis of videodrone. Its an older movie where some broadcast starts playing depraved sexual violence. But laced within the broadcast is a encryption that causes the brain to develop a deadly tumor.

They weed out the evil in humanity using the broadcast.

What if the Zionists play a similar role.

What if they are just hear to play their role of testing us. See who among us is worthy of the kingdom of heaven. A just G-d who created all the beauty and radiance would not abandon us. He merely took off the training wheels and pushed us down the hill.

If he did not want the Jews to rule they would not. If he didnt want them pushing degeneracy, they couldnt. He allows them to because he knows only those deserving of ascending are going to pass anyways but he gives the rest of us a chance to prove ourselves too.

Sure he gave us vice and sin and evil.. He gave us the ability to choose. We asked for this. That is the beauty of a two brain hemispheres and duality of nature. Too much light and you will go blind.

Anyways thats my two cents.
Life is a test. And the teacher is silent during the test.
>>
>>139595940
jews dont rule over you, they just have a nazi state in the middleast because the west wants to oppress muslims
>>
>>139596395
zionists did 9/11
>>
>>139595940
for anyone unfamiliar, check www.julianjaynes.org
>>
>>139595940

Your holy book literally spells out that they are God's chosen people you fucking retard.

If you are a Christian, then that means you accept that Jews are superior to you and have your God's favor.

Hate the Jews? Sorry to tell you this, but you're hating on God's favourite children and probably going to hell.
>>
>>139595940
>We have a moral and just God.
extrapolating from an incorrect premise
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.