[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews behind Opiate epidemic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: cdc-painkiller-map620px.jpg (53KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
cdc-painkiller-map620px.jpg
53KB, 500x310px
Daily reminder that Jews are responsible for America's opiate epidemic.

https://davidduke.com/profit-from-pain-whos-behind-americas-opiate-epidemic/

>"The Sackler Jews’ “pain movement”, emboldened with official capitulation (or empowerment from fellow Jews in strategic positions, depending on your perspective) , used their support from the Joint Commission and JAMA to push state governments to make it a criminal offense not to prescribe opiates. Local medical boards were taken care of, for example Purdue gave the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) at least $100,000 dollars in “donations”–and that’s what we know of."
>>
I say lock em all up! Every single last one of them. If you abused even a single pill in your entire history, you are a degenerate that needs removed immediately.

Take personal responsibility for your fucking actions and stop being a degenerate pill popping faggot. You have no choice because the millisecond we can track these things each and every one of you is getting a bullet or a jail cell.
>>
>>139595831
>The Jews that literally sued and forced doctors to prescribe highly addictive medicine are not at fault at all

Hi kike
>>
>>139596167
>blaming others for your problems
You sound like a typical millennial faggot.
>>
File: sarcasticpepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
sarcasticpepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>139595323
Yeah I'm sure drugs would just disappear without Jewish influence.
>>
But I need muh dextro.

Helps fight fatigue. I'm on my fucking feet all day, so fuck you.
>>
>>139595831
Listen you stupid fuck. Step outside the box.

We took ((((orders)))), fought and died in Afghanistan to monopolize opium.

Everything opiates do for health, marijuana and Ketamine do better.

Stop defending kikes you stupid cunt.
>>
>>139595323

So...

According to that map even in the areas with the least pain killer recipients there are still 52/100?

So we'll over half the population is on pain pills?

I don't think so.
>>
File: 1452915192820.png (14KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1452915192820.png
14KB, 635x773px
>>139598289
It means multiple perceptions can be for one person. A lot of people will go from clinic to clinic with some fake bull shit pain and get prescribed them. I watched it happen at an urgent care in Idaho. Guy had his arm in a sling, I saw him at Walgreens down the road laughing with no sling and popped a couple of some mystery pill.
>>
>>139596706
>Doctors are forced to prescribe you medicine or starve
>it's somehow not the Jews fault also

Quit playing cover up for the kikes, faggot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.