[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Took shots at Trump in his album

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: gorillaz.jpg (131KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz.jpg
131KB, 1160x1160px
>The worst Gorillaz album ever
>Most of the fans hated it
Is the Trump curse real?
>>
>>139591594
People still like Gorillaz?
They stopped making good songs years ago.
>>
>>139591594
We wuz humanz n sheit
>>
>>139591594
It did feel less like Gorillaz and more like Gorillaz(tm) brand music(R)
>>
>>139591594
aktchually this album had few great songs
>>
File: It was me, Donald!.jpg (17KB, 455x250px) Image search: [Google]
It was me, Donald!.jpg
17KB, 455x250px
>>139591594
Damon Alburn - a man so despised, he has to use cartoon characters to pretend it's not him. I used to like Jamie Hewlitt, but no more.
>>
File: cb22.jpg (21KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
cb22.jpg
21KB, 300x316px
>gorillaz is still a thing
>>
Career suicide is going against the President.
Tay and Pink are pretty much the only ones who weren't stupid enough to alienate their fans.
>>
>>139591594
I used to like them...

Oh well, DROPPED
>>
>>139591723
>stopped making good songs
They made 2 good songs. Only hipster beta cucks like their other music
>>
>>139591594
ALL MAI LIEEUF

IDEFKLAJGLAERIBVAMERGA

ALL MAI LIEEUF
>>
>>139591594
Fucking shit 24 hr fitness keeps shilling their album on the intercom
>>
>>139592330
It wasnt a political matter though. Most of the fans just thought it sucked. I would assume most Gorillaz fans either dont care or dont like Trump.
>>
>>139591594
A lot of musicians criticized Bush, but it wasn't exactly like people got blasted by the entire media for implying he might not be Hitler.
>>
>>139592495
All memes aside, most people don't like Trump, I've only recently started to unironically like him, and even that is just because of the relentless media crusade to destroy him. Something is up when you can't say on television or social media that you support the president.
>>
>>139591594
It felt like they were riding the name brand a lot. Most songs on the album were guest star musicians. And it did feel like they went out of there way to be relevant to current social issues.

But mostly I think they just didn't make anything for a decade or more and then decided they liked money and recognition so they made another album thinking that the fact that they graced us with it was worth of praise. Now it's coming back to bite them.
>>
its fashionable to attack the President.
Its also looking a bit of an out of date thing to do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.