[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should be done about this heroin epidemic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 41

My ex gf died of a heroin overdose two years ago but I just found out about it. I'm not on social media so I had to hear it from a highschool buddy. I used to think that drug addicts were digging their own grave and only had themselves to blame. It just dawned on me that anyone could have made the mistake of trying that shit and gotten hooked. Can we all at least agree that we should be able to get proper treatment for these people?

I feel like a hypocrite dick and can't sleep. Imagine if it was someone you loved, your attitude would change too.
>>
File: IMG_4105.png (624KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4105.png
624KB, 719x719px
>>139589076
Legalize, regulate ALL drugs. End the drug war NOW!
>>
>>139589076

Anything akin to escapism is a symptom of a failing society. Symptoms shouldn't be tackled individually, the root cause should. Interview the afflicted and find a common denominator, then try to fix that and the symptoms will go away. Easy in theory, but likely to be impossible in practice because of the human condition.

The answer is nothing.
>>
>>139589267
Agreed, almost a never ending problem.
>>
I don't have such sympathy. I watched my sister destroy herself and anyone who came near her. She isn't dead but practically has the mind of an insect. Heroin addicts are the most selfish remorseless people on the planet and they will take you down without a second thought to feed themselves. Supporting them and attempts to help are only means of enablement. Forced detoxification should be a mandatory treatment.
>>
>>139589076
It will sort itself out without any outside help.
>>
File: oxycodone.jpg (50KB, 970x644px) Image search: [Google]
oxycodone.jpg
50KB, 970x644px
The cause of the current opioid addiction epidemic in the US is the excessive prescription of oxycodone, a painkiller that was deemed as extremely low risk regarding the possibility of addiction but it wasn't so, and hundreds of thousands probably got hooked to opioids this way.

The idea was that it should only be used for cancer patients and other kinds of very severely ill people, but medics began prescribing it as if it was goddamn candies and all these people got addicted to it. Eventually the FDA banned or restricted it and many of these people had to recur to the black market and its heroin, and other similar drugs to get their dose.

Basically what happened is BigPharma increased the number of customers for their black market counterparts, which whom they probably have many ties anyways. Remember when in 2016 there was a fuckton of deaths of famous people? Musicians, actors, etc? Most of these deaths were related to that.

Yes, you can probably blame the jooze for that if you want.
>>
File: duterte pot.png (185KB, 636x468px) Image search: [Google]
duterte pot.png
185KB, 636x468px
>>139589076
Duterte's solution
>>
>>139589076
End the drug war, problem will sort itself out.
>>
>>139589076
legalize it to have higher quality heroin and tax the shit out of it to finance treatments
>>
>>139589076
>I used to think that drug addicts were digging their own grave and only had themselves to blame.
you are right in thinking this
>>
>>139589076
Doesn't the US have methadone programs?
Also, I don't know about the US but in here everybody knows how addictive and dangerous heroin can be. You don't just accidentally try that stuff.
>>
>>139589709
I never denied that junkies are pieces of shit. Many of them were initially good people but the junk made them slaves to addiction.
>>
End the war on users.

Target the importers with some duerte treatment.

Wrap up Afghanistan, let the taliban ban opium production like they did in 1999.

Stop the chinese distributing meth to everywhere.
>>
>>139589076
nothing. The problem is already taking care of itself. Heroin is like the wolf, removing the weakest humans from the herd/genepool.

Get back at me when American junkies stark cooking krokodil.
>>
>>139589212
this god please
>>
>>139589879
I don't even like to take Ibuprofen.
>>
you've gotta have some serious issues if you even consider injecting heroin.
>>
>>139590341
>>139589879
>>
>>139590341
Some people start out sniffing it.
>>
>>139589076
STOP hitting your children
>>
>>139590057
Methadone is even worse.

Takes months to come off it. Had to see someone I love go through this while living with them. 3 months before she looked well again.

Heroin withdrawals are over in a few days.
>>
Are oxys still popular among highschool kids or was that just a wave? Most people i knew who fucked with pills eventually went to heroin because their tolerance built up they couldn't afford to get high on pills any more. That was like 10 years ago.

Now they got that fentanyl shit to deal with. I can't understand what mindset a person has to risk their life each and every high. Never know which one is going to be the one that finally kills you
>>
>>139590057
The thing is, that pharmaceutical companies and the doctors with whom they lay in bed just handed out opiate-based painkillers like candy in the States. Most people don't start with heroin like people in Switzerland, but because their doctors get them hooked on opiates and then leave them to search for cheaper alternatives once their patients can't afford their treatment anymore or leave them addicted after treatment has ended.
>>
>>139590668
It's a rich kid thing.
>>
>>139589076
I don't need to imagine desu my ex also died from OD and my cousin and nephew
>>
>>139589076
>It just dawned on me that anyone could have made the mistake of trying that shit and gotten hooked.
No.
>>
File: drug-overdoses.jpg (118KB, 900x477px) Image search: [Google]
drug-overdoses.jpg
118KB, 900x477px
>>139589076
put them in forced labor work camps like china. publicly execute anyone caught smuggling drugs into the work camp.
>>
>>139589076
Drug use shouldn't be illegal. It is a medical issue not a criminal. Drug dealing and trafficking should be illegal though.
>>
>>139589076
Not send 4k soldiers to defend the poppy fields in afghanistan
>>
>>139589076
>>139589076

INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND BLOW UP THE RESERVOIRS AND HYDRO ELECTRIC DAMS
>>
>>139589879
oxycottin non addictive
Another example of why people with college degrees are fucking stupid automatons with no real intellegence at all, they get a piece of paper and think they know every fucking thing, fuck this
>>
>>139589076
Nothing, natural selection.
>>
#1 lace all heroin with carfentanyl
#2 let them die
i am an ex user and they are fucking scum
>>
Open the markets and sell people better drugs.
>>
File: 1491727787638.jpg (34KB, 397x359px) Image search: [Google]
1491727787638.jpg
34KB, 397x359px
Bretty gud population control, you can be a "functional" opiate junkie, some people there's just no saving
>>
>>139589076
Legalize all drugs. Tax them, and use the tax money to educate kids at school about the harmful effects.

Then let people pick for themselves if they want to do it, leave the people who OD alone, don't give them any help unless they ask for it, the ones destined to ruin their own lives will do so in short order and will serve as warning to everyone else.

It's basically a self-solving problem
>>
Hedonistic liberal hippie culture is to blame for putting these kids on the wrong path in the first place. I think back to my druggie years and wonder what exactly convinced so many young people my age to simply throw their futures away. No planning for the future, no college, no families, just drugs and sex and music festivals until the end of time.
>>
>>139589076
Stop reviving them, it'll burn itself out in a week
>>
>>139594029
If you're that weak minded you don't deserve better.
>>
I have little doubt that were we all born 30-40 years earlier, most of my friends from high school and college years would still be alive.

>tfw 27 and been to more funerals than weddings for young people
>tfw i realized it was a feature, not a bug
>tfw white genocide is real
>>
1. put cyanide in heroin
2. ???
3. end the opioid crisis
>>
Decriminalize if not legalize.
Allow addicts a safe source of junk.
>>
>>139589879
It was oxycontin (the time release form of oxycodone.

At one point they were making 160mg oxycodone oxycontins; that is 32 pills worth of the original percocet (5mg)
>>
>>139589076
Absolutely nothing. Once all the degenerate AIDS-riddled faggots die out from their own dumbass pursuit of instant gratification or end up in prison, they'll be out of the way so we can create a brighter future.
>>
>>139589076
>anyone could have made the mistake of trying and getting hooked

Woops i accidentally shot a needle into my arm
whoops i accidentally bought a second needle
Whoops i accidentally shot myself for the 3 time
whoopees i accidentally od'ed

kys op, your girlfriend was a dumb bitch junkie
it takes half a brain cell, and 5 min of google to see that heroin is probably the dumbest shit you can do
>>
>>139589076
legalize soft drugs, rehabilitation for hard drug addicts. Proper education on school level also seems to work over here,
>>
>>139594407
What if some future doctors and engineers grabbed her off the streets and shot her up to relax her for the free surprise train ride they gave her?
>>
>>139589076
Start selling krokodil to addicts instead of heroin. It will kill them off faster.
>>
>>139594407
You're being intentionally hyperbolic. Opiate junkies usually start on pills, then crush and snort, then smoke, then shoot up once they're hopelessly addicted. I have seen it plenty and have mostly avoided opiates for 26 years of drug taking.
>>
>>139589212
FPBP
>>
>>139594551

>Proper education on school level also seems to work

Except that it doesn't.

t. randstedeling
>>
What SHOULD be done is the state start killing these fuckers. It's a "drug war" and last I checked in a war you give your enemies bullets not lawyers.
>>
File: nomnomnomnom.jpg (757KB, 2039x1880px) Image search: [Google]
nomnomnomnom.jpg
757KB, 2039x1880px
>>139594714
Or fentanyl.
>>
Daily reminder that Jews are behind the American opiate epidemic

https://davidduke.com/profit-from-pain-whos-behind-americas-opiate-epidemic/
>>
>>139594270

This. I know it's an unpalatable solution to many, but it's the only sort of thing that is actually going to work.
>>
>>139589076
my cousin was using heroin. his mother quit her job and was with him 24/7 for 2 years. he is clean now. family support is the only thing that can help.
>>
File: 1503700907147.jpg (534KB, 875x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1503700907147.jpg
534KB, 875x1307px
Legalize it and tax it 80%.
>>
>>139592643
It will just drive the drug market further underground, making more money for dealers as they hike the prices, and more illegal actions from druggies stealing more money to try and keep up with the inflated prices.
>>
>>139589076
heroin epidemic? is the 80s again?

I see cocaine everywhere here. Even at my office.
Stay strong brothers, dont use that shit.
>>
Make Narcan illegal
Let the junkie fucks die.
>>
>>139595674
>>139589076
white people deserve it. enjoy your drugs small dick white boys :)

my blonde gf is blowing me while i shit post on pol. u mad?
>>
>>139589076
Not to be edgy or offensive, but fuck her and fuck 'em. Self culling and Darwinian law at it's utmost perfection.
>>
>>139595922
Spaniards are white now here on /pol/?
yay
>>
>>139595116
That is correct .as a former user i can say that without family support and therapy i would have never gotten clean.
>>
File: IMG_0045.gif (369KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.gif
369KB, 200x280px
>>139589076
Treat opium withdrawal with Kratom
Make America great again
>>
>>139596240
>what is ibogaine
>>
>>139590668
When you get to that point you just don't care anymore. Part of you actually hopes it does kill you.
>>
Gas the kikes at Perdue pharma and any Oxycontin manufacturer. Blow up the CIA. Let the junkies die.
>>
>someone wants to quit opiates
>they put them on methadone for months
What the fuck is the logic here
Opiate tolerance BUILDS over time, giving them LESS methadone is just going to put them in withdrawals and make them go back to heroin
>>
>>139596240
This.
Shit saved my life.
>>
>>139599772
>they put them on methadone for months

More like years if not decades.
>>
I seen some shit vice docu about the small town america's heroin epidemic.

Sounded like big pharma is largely to blame for this recent massive rise in addicts. Pushing their pills saying it ain't addicting...
>>
>>139589076
A mixture of trauma based intervention, utilizing CBT
>>
>>139589076
I love drug addicted whores, always have. They are the easiest dates to manipulate and to get them to do the most perverted, twisted acts.

Lick my sweaty asshole, crawl around on the floor and bark like a dog (even as she is crying while doing it) open you mouth and let me jerk off into it.
>>
>>139600242
good good. take those pills white boy.
>>
>>139593674
THIS. FINAL SOLUTION.
>>
>>139594753
26yrs you say? Ever consider you may be part of the reason she killed herself? Wouldn't you be happier together?
>>
>>139589076
We should do what the dutch did to combat it. We should do exactly that.
>>
Im from Vancouver and i say KILL EM ALL
>>
File: ultimates 2.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
ultimates 2.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
FUCK OFF. If I wanted treatment I'd ask for it. You've no right to infringe upon my existence. It's my life, not yours. Stop virtue signalling. Just because your life is empty doesn't give you just cause to be some sort "moral hero" to fill that vacuum. Neck yourself if you have so little to live for.
>>
Junkies are subhuman and id have them all OD.
Zero funding should go into "safe shooting" buildings.
Anyone who really wants to get cleaned up should have the resources to do so. But i say let anyone ODing just die. Fucking degenerates need to stop
>>
File: lcYAsHH.jpg (723KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
lcYAsHH.jpg
723KB, 3264x2448px
>>139589076
>What should be done about this heroin epidemic?
What SHOULD be done? End the drug war, get people to switch over to stims.
What WILL be done? Double down on the drug war, because lots of powerful people get rich from it.

Welcome to hell!
>>
>>139601865
No one gives a shit if you kill yourself you fucking autist. The problem is, the majority of heroin users resort to crime to facilitate their habit. When it starts effecting others, that's when it becomes a problem. It's hard to hold down a job when you're a useless junkie leech.
>>
>>139601865
>t. heroin junkie
You're literally the lowest form of life and you deserve to die, and you will eventually kill yourself so who cares?

Just letting you know that you don't matter, never did, and the world will be a better place once you OD.

That's all, anon.
>>
>>139602237
>It's hard to hold down a job when you're a useless junkie leech.
Only because drug testing is mandated in most jobs.

Think about it, if you have to test someone to find out if he uses drugs, his drug use isn't actually hurting you. After all, it stands to reason that if someone's drug use is a problem, it will make itself obvious in behaviors, no need for testing.
>>
>>139602379
Being so low you have to bully junkies on pol
Wew lad

And it's just bait
>>
>>139602499
Drug testing should be mandatory for jobs. There are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of clean people who can do the same exact job with less liability. I wouldn't want my surgeon to be a coke head, or my local constable to be a pill popper, when I could have someone who isn't one of those. Besides, I've never been drug tested outside of an initial hire screen, and they couldn't have any possible way to tell your degenerate behavior from a 15 minute interview unless you were actually at Rock bottom.
>>
Nothing, it's a good thing that whites kill themselves with heroin. Fucking weak shits.
>>
>>139589076
Kill them all
>>
File: wxu2003vxbxy.jpg (832KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
wxu2003vxbxy.jpg
832KB, 3024x4032px
>>139602781
So you complain about junkies not having jobs, then at the same time, you want to make is so junkies can't hold jobs.

You're what we call, a fucktard.
Glad I'm self-employed. I don't have to deal with any of it.
>>
put little corks on all the needles.
>>
File: 1418420361724.jpg (1MB, 3015x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1418420361724.jpg
1MB, 3015x3000px
>>139589076

>Can we all at least agree that we should be able to get proper treatment for these people?

Only if the afflicted / their families shoulder the entire burden. There is zero reason for me to to have to pay for your rehab / other shitty decisions. You make the choice, you own the consequences.
>>
>>139589709
I regularly deal with junkies at work. It's a chicken and egg riddle; are their brains broken because they're a junkie, or are they a junkie because their brain's broken? The current lit says that it's the latter. Meaning even if you get them clean from heroin, they'll resume or replace it with something else at the earliest opportunity.
>>
>>139602781
>>139602961
Oh and PS: Your surgeon is likely popping vicodin and your constable is likely an alcoholic.
>>
>>139602961
My complaint isn't that they don't have jobs, it's that they allow themselves to be so dependent on a substance, they can't hold jobs.

Pay attention stupid, you're so far behind the class you're tripping behind the short bus.

>>139603069
>likely
Gee those are some solid anecdotal statistics you provided to jump to the conclusion of "likely".
>>
>>139602237
>effecting
>effecting
>effecting
>>
>>139589076
I have worked with addicts. They ALL take heroin even when they get free methadone "as a treat". Even if they get clean, they will take heroin if offered. Chinese have the only answer, no-one goes back on heroin afterwards. Before you call me a cunt, I've lost an ex-gf to heroin as well, last time I seen her alive she was so out of her tits she didn't even know who I was, and tried to bum cigarettes off me.
You can't really cure them, anon. Sad. Many such cases!
>>
>>139603201
>Gee those are some solid anecdotal statistics you provided to jump to the conclusion of "likely
I don't know, one of my best friends growing up is a doctor and he's full of great stories about doctors who are shooting up at work and stealing all kinds of pills. It shouldn't come as a surprise, as a profession they have high rates of drug/alcohol abuse and addiction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2704134/
>>
This is the CIA under Obama.
50 Tons of Arms went to Central America cartels, then cocaine derivatives went down.
Fast and Furious ops, that was phase one, phase two, push drugs on poor Conservative neighborhoods.
This was done in the 60s to the Black communities and Obama did it to poor whites.
Learn about history and you will see how it repeat itself.
>>
>>139589076
Nothing should be done. The opioid "epidemic" is a culling program, let the weak minded die.
>>
>>139602379
>You're literally the lowest form of life and you deserve to die, and you will eventually kill yourself so who cares?
I don't know about being the "lowest form of life" but when did /pol/ give up on libertarianism?
>Just letting you know that you don't matter, never did
None of matter, anon. We're all just eye blinks in the eternal march of time. You don't matter, I don't matter, the poster below this post doesn't matter, scientists don't matter, priests don't matter, NOTHING MATTERS. You just live life as best you can and try not to fuck anyone over.
>>
>>139589076
>anyone could have made the mistake of trying that shit
No. Don't hang out with fuck ups and shitty people that have heroin around. You have to be doing something really fucking wrong to even be around this shit.
>>
>>139603882
That's great except that shit started long before Obama was president. The Sinaloa cartel was sending people up to places like Vermont in the early to mid 2000s to set up networks because they correctly guessed that oxycontin would become a big opportunity to move heroin.
>>
>>139589076
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Let is run its course. Degenerate liberal fucks and scumbags get addicted and eventually die from STD diseases, OD, or accidents. This also means a huge amount of the left is getting caught with a felony offense - either possession or distribution. They lose the right to vote during their sentences, or outright while a felon in most states. It also takes them off the streets, making it safer for the rest of us.

Seriously. Heroin is a fucking gift for conservative people - people who care for their family, themselves, and their country. Sure, some of the right are on it but not like the epidemic that is plaguing the left.
>>
>>139604148
You have to be retarded to believe this.
>>
CIA should introduce tainted product into the black market. Add rat poison or cyanide so that anyone who gives it a go is punished with death.
>>
>>139604148
Youre probably very wrong, but I don't have the numbers to make that argument. Do you?
>>
>>139589076
start hanging dealers
>>
>>139589076
stop shipping drugs from Afghanistan
>>
>>139604384
>start hanging dealers
Rodrigo Duterte is right.
>>
>>139603849
A surgeon is not a physician. I work in a hospital. I know the difference between someone who has been through a specialist program to do sensitive work on people and someone who sits around in an office, has their PA or RN do all the work while they mass sign scripts for Xanax. That's the difference.
>>
I'm pretty sure there's federal programs for rehabilitation in the US, though I haven't actually checked yet.
>>
>>139589076
>It just dawned on me that anyone could have made the mistake of trying that shit and gotten hooked.

in a study in canada literally 100% of intravenous narcotics users were molested as children

the only people so fucked in the head to think injecting heroin they bought from some nigger on the street is if they're so miserable because they got diddled as kids, like the 100% chance of what happened to your ex (which most likely means you're a complete loser disaster case if she also made the decision to date you)
>>
>>139604631
Ooooh! Someone likes throwing stones!
How did you end up here, BTW?
>>
Everyone watch this:

https://youtu.be/6dd2vMS3qrE
>>
>>139604362
Every single scumbag on heroin in my city is a hood nigger, a coalburner, or a trailer trash gibs white who associates with thugs. The heroin dealing ring in my state that got busted was all niggers and coal burners. Backlash is happening now since junkies need their fix and there is no dope and the arrests in the news has quadrupled - its all niggers, fat coalburners with thug tats, cuck fatbody liberals. To say that the right doesn't have their own drug problems is retarded, but if any of you fucking believe that heroin isnt plaguing liberals by a majority you need to fuck on out.
>>
There should be mass incarceration in prison camps for addicts. Once imprisoned, they will have mandatory naltrexone injections/implants.

Put them in there for 6 months. make them work to pay for their stay.

It's the only way to save their lives. An addict is an animal. Unthinking, unable to control their need for heroin. Their brains are hijacked to what amounts to a narcotic wmd. We must cage them like animals until they are clean.
>>
>>139589076

Increase the potency x10. Hand it out to all junkies for free. Let them all OD and die. Junkie problem cured. Fuck junkies. I hate how much money, time, and effort is wasted on these people who will only ever be total parasites.
>>
legalize it, provide treatment for people who want to get clean. that's it. problem will solve itself.
>>
>>139589076
Do nothing. Skag is a great force of Darwinism and helps to cleanse society.
>>
>>139604949
What areas do liberals live in and what areas are plagued with drugs the most due to population density in the U.S.? Cities. It doesn't take a team of fucking scientists to put this together.
>>
Create a support system to make sure they can get the help they need. Like a way to alert people if they OD and so everyone knows they just need the reversal. Fixing people is much more expensive than making it cheaper to keep them not dead and productive.
>>
>>139594753

Woops i accidentally crushed and snorted a pill.
whoops i accidentally bought a second pill
Whoops i accidentally crushed and snorted for the 3 time
whoopees i accidentally od'ed

kys op, your girlfriend was a dumb bitch junkie
it takes half a brain cell, and 5 min of google to see that heroin is probably the dumbest shit you can do

Still stands. There are no "accidental" junkies. It takes intention to take that shit and there is no shortage of data on how bad for you it is available. If you are that stupid, you are too stupid to survive and will only ever be a drain on the world around you.
>>
>>139605031
the opioid epidemic is no longer an inner city problem. opioids are being passed around like candy, and they are so potent than one spec can kill a person. tens of thousands of people, young and old, rich and poor, are dropping dead from this stuff. It's as deadly as nerve agent.
>>
Get out of Afghanistan?
>>
>>139589076
You're on the right track anon. Seriously, we need to focus more on the treatment of addicts than on the punishment of them.

Then, if we were more ambitious, we'd take a look at why people are becoming addicted in the first place. Generally, people don't become addicts out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>139605151
Where I live, Vermont, most of the junkie losers are poor whites and the hood niggers come up from out of state to sell heroin and naturally get arrested and thrown in prison. Instead of being concerned about poor people in their community, the libshits with the BLM signs are more concerned about all the oppressed black people in VT prisons now.
>>
>>139605104
>great force of Darwinism
takes too long
>>
>>139589076
Most of my friends are stoners, but I haven't seen Heroin ever in my life.
Is this shit really that widespread?
>>
>>139605334
>There are no "accidental" junkies
There absolutely are. There are so many ignorant idiots who just do what their doctor tells them, because they trust their doctor. This is how a lot of middle aged people get hooked.
>>
>>139605869
>Most of my friends are stoners
get out
>>
File: 1499828336444.png (397KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1499828336444.png
397KB, 803x688px
The absolute state of america hahaha
>>
>>139596240
It really works. Saved my life.
>>
>>139605151
Actually, drug use is overwhelmingly the most common in the rural south.
>>
>>139589076
>It just dawned on me that anyone could have made the mistake of trying that shit and gotten hooked

>It just dawned on me that anyone could have made the mistake of taking a care on a joy ride and accidentally killing people

>It just dawned on me that anyone could have made the mistake of killing someone in a fist fight

>It just dawned on me that anyone could have made the mistake of being a fucking retard and having something bad happen.

KYS. They deserve to be culled.
>>
>FENTANYL
>E
>N
>T
>A
>N
>Y
>L
>>
>>139605151
>>139605792
City trash has indeed always been trash.
Us rural folk used to be content with our meth and booze. Now the opioid trash is starting to leak out into our areas. Hate that shit.
>>
>>139605869

Not in the good part of Europa.
>>
I use heroin everyday after work and I'm not addicted. People just need to be responsible with their use.
>>
>>139589076
>I used to think that drug addicts were digging their own grave and only had themselves to blame
>It just dawned on me that anyone could have made the mistake of trying that shit and gotten hooked
You had it right the first time
>>
>>139605502

> be given pills
> don't take pills
> don't become junkie

Wew. That was difficult.

>>139605895
If you're that stupid, then you're not meant to survive. You're a liability.
>>
>>139589076
The real problem driving the opioid epidemic is the over prescription of opioids for chronic pain that leads to addiction. Big pharmaceutical must be reigned in but lassiez faire capitalism stands in the way of doing anything about it. Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you should be able to do whatever you want.
>>
Junkies go in the wood chipper.
I fucking hate you cunts as much as I hate niggers and faggots.
But not quite as much as I hate Jews so I'll let you have one last hotshot before you go in, human filth.
>>
>>139606178
do you shoot it into your cock so no one but your gay mate knows?
>>
>>139606054
Yep, and that accounts for the small amount of the right who are drug users as was mentioned. You have crack, cocaine, meth, alcohol, weed, LSD, PCP rampant in liberal cities
>>
>>139589076
All that can be done is cutting off the supply. Most of these people are not capable of kicking the habit on their own. They already fall in a high-risk category. If it was not heroin it would be something else... benzos, alchohol, promiscuity.
Some of these people would sell their own kids into sex slavery for a fix. The state should not have to cover their Suboxone or rehab. This country has an epidemic of pills. This started because doctors are prescribing pain medication for sore toe, and there's a plethora of pills for people who can't deal with reality, and thousands of doctors willing to prescribe dangerous medication.
>>
>>139605715
Are you dumb? This is the united states of america. If you're not white or in an elite tax bracket, you can fuck right off pal. It's infinitely easier to just let people (who aint me or my own) die or throw them away in our profit driven prison system. The state can make money off them. God bless capitalism. If we actually help people, that means they become a productive member of society, which means we will probably have to pay them a wage, which leads to smaller returns for investors. Are you fuckin selfish you retarded faggot? God bless america and fuck you
>>
OP. It doesn't interest people with good lives because it impairs their ability to function. You know, life's winners.

Life's losers on the other hand, the people with pain, depression, dissatisfaction and misery, want to forget that they're losers.

For a frighteningly high number of people, heroin is better than life because life is suffering.

If you want to beat heroin, either life needs to become worth living instead of just being alive or you have to just let people have heroin because if you're not willing to help them and they're not able to help themselves then nothing is going to change.

Its not called the opium of the masses for nothing.
>>
>>139589709
When someone loses, they seek out victory. Sadly, the brain can't tell victory apart from the sensation of victory.
>>
File: 4c18cfb56c614ddea88d88077dafbe0d.jpg (271KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4c18cfb56c614ddea88d88077dafbe0d.jpg
271KB, 1152x1536px
>>139606443
>LSD
>rampant
do what now? Also, aside from PCP and crack, those are all great drugs in their own special way.

Anything that enhances the mind, namely dissos, stims, and psyches, is awesome, unless used by retards who can't take the heat of having their retarded minds kicked into overdrive.

Last time I went to Walmart for benzedrex inhalers, I noticed they were selling Peruvian Torch cacti.
How hilarious. Federally scheduled mescaline in plain sight.
>>
>>139589076
No prison sentences, full rehab mode. treat addiction as an illness, not a crime.

Evidence: Rat city. They gave a rat in a shitty cage laced water and normal, and it eventually overdosed, this was used as proof of inherent addictiveness.

Some guy repeated the experiment in a cage with more mice, and activities For Te rats to do, things to keep them happy. Not a single one overdosed.
Let that sink in.
The drug isn't addictive. It's ability to take people away from their miserable lives IS. Further evidence is the Vietnam war. Half of the soldiers were heroin addicts in the jungles. As soon as they came back, everything was fine.
>>
Trump needs to fire a couple cruise missiles at a cartel training camp in Sinaloa or Jalisco.
>>
>>139606280
You're given pills because you're in pain. When you're in pain, you do anything you can to escape that pain. That's what you're biologically wired to do.
>>
>>139606280
>Be given prescription by doctor
>Follow prescription like you're supposed to
>Get addicted
>"wah what idiots! we're better off without them!"

Then it's the doctor's fault for prescribing meds that are known to have a strong potential for addiction. Why you're blaming the patient here is beyond me.
>>
>>139607021

Ah Mescalin, I remember almost 5 years ago trying to boil a whole San Pedro cactus into a tea, didn't work out so well.
>>
>>139606443
Yeah and tobacco and caffeine kill more than all of those put together through cardiovascular, liver and genetic complications but I don't hear you asking people to take red bull or lucky strikes off the shelf.
>>
>>139599578
and then sometimes it does and they bring your sorry ass back and you look upon your own degeneracy with shame and begin to change your life

but such cases are probably rare
>>
>>139606853
It's not called opium of the masses at all. OpiATE of the masses was referring to religion.
>>
>>139589212
No. Shut the fuck up.

Legalizing heroin only is going to lead to more overdoses, and the acceptance of degenerate behavior such as selling yourself for sex and doing drugs in front of your kids.

Don't shill this shit.
>>
>>139589076
> mistake of trying that shit

Hear for your entire life how deadly it is, slip and fall into needle full of it.

Twas just a mistake.
>>
File: kekekeke!.png (3MB, 1298x2000px) Image search: [Google]
kekekeke!.png
3MB, 1298x2000px
>>139607215
You should always practice plant extractions before attempting a mescaline pull.
Practicing caffeine extraction from coffee or tea is a good start. Study some botany to learn about how plants distribute alkaloids.

I have some methallylescaline. I've found it better than mesc simply because far less goes a long way.
>>
File: mental-s.jpg (63KB, 1246x219px) Image search: [Google]
mental-s.jpg
63KB, 1246x219px
>>139589076

America should follow the example of Portugal as their approach to the drug problem has yielded much better results in terms of reducing overdose deaths, the level of crime and number of addicts. While the American 'war on drugs' approach has utterly failed to reduce the crimes and death.
>>
>>139589076
>my ex gf died of a heroin overdose two years ago
what in the fuck, are you me? poor, slutty taryn.
>>
>>139607080
Maybe you are Ahmed, but men and women of character (usually White) do not submit to pain, but master it, and protect their nervous system, rather than sacrifice their future for momentary respite.
>>
>>139589076
Whats the problem? Its eugenics. They do it to themselves. They deserve to die.
>>
Since the jews are behind this. absolutly nothing will be done to fix it, the jews make more billions of dollars and more white kids die.

Check israeli diplomats that on average bring about 4.8 metric tons of container "luggage" once they arrive in the US. Check the imports of actual sitting dual-citizen senators like (((Feinstein))) whos jewish brothers company imports about 8 metric tons per quarter in diplomatically sealed containers.
>>
>>139605921
Why though? They might be losers, but at least they are chill and not overly annoying SJWs. I can tolerate them unlike other people.
>>
>>139602213
>implying stimulants are any better
at least opiate addicts eventually go away, speed doesnt usually kill so the addicts stick around forever committing crimes and spreading disease and unwanted kids
>>
>>139607801
You forget the muslims sell this shit to kids as young as 8 both in the US and Europe.

Look what the jews did to russian kids selling them krokodil and heroin.

Grown ups deserve to die, but when the jews distribute and the muslims force it upon little kids, can we really tell them kids to fuck off?
>>
>>139607167
>trusting Doctors
what can you expect honestly, they're all quacks
>>
BTW, I tried some oxycontin once, and while it was insidiously habit-forming, I found the high to be useless. Just a warm happy feeling? Nah, get fucked.

Only downer I can stand from a recreational pov is beers/ales. And even then if it tastes like shit, it don't fly. Benzos are useful for crashing or when the demons get a bit too real. But otherwise they're trash too. Basically, it's sobriety or enhancement for me. in general. Even with muh beer, I like it because it enhances music mostly.
People need to get back into stims and psychedelics. This time without the hippy-dippy shit.
>>
>>139589076
>>139589212
doesn't even have to be ALL drugs. if heroin kills so easily, keep it illegal. there's no reason to try regulating anything about it. starting with cannabis alone probably keeps a shitload of people from bothering with other street drugs. while the most of the country's opioid problems are getting worse, look at the state of colorado.
>the total number of opiate deaths — meaning deaths from both prescription painkillers like fentanyl or from illegal opiates like heroin — fell by about 6 percent, from 472 deaths in 2015 to 442 deaths in 2016. That marked a rare yearly downturn in opiate deaths, which have been climbing year-over-year in Colorado since at least 2000, with a couple other exceptions.
>>
>>139608032
Thats true. Kids are not at fault.
There is only one solution for this, but I dont think Europe will wake up.
>>
File: narcanpartyisover.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
narcanpartyisover.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
I hate giving Narcan. The addicts get so pissed because you took away their high and it hurts like hell.
>>
>>139589076
DRUGGIES ARE WORTHLESS SHITBAGS. THEY DESERVE TO BE GASSED
INB4 WHAT IF YOUR SISTER DOOOOD
WELL IT WOULD DO THE WORLD A FAVOR IF THE DUMB LIBERAL CUNT DIES. WOULDNT CARE. HATED HER FOR YEARS
>>
>>139607698
i heard that whites are more likely to abuse substances than blacks, but that's only because we're more wealthy and can afford the shit.
>>
>>139608032
> Letting your 8 y.o. child anywhere remotely close to Muslims.
> Complaining about the results.
>>
>>139607539
But surely you agree that the potential for punishment is an impediment to addicts that legitimately want help in kicking their habit, right?

imo we should only punish those that peddle the stuff and send addicts to mandatory rehab without a felony charge attached to their names. Though admittedly the line between those two blurs in a lot of cases.
>>
>>139607698
That's a strange dreamworld you live in. There's pain that lasts moments, then there's pain that never ever stops day or night.

When something comes along that can make it go away, you're fighting 3.5 billion years of programming.

Character isn't about how to handle pain yourself but whether or not you make it the problem of others, and the coping mechanisms you develop. You'll learn that when you're older.
>>
>>139603051
Given the victim climate and "war on drugs" this makes sense.

People can't help it because muh genetics.

Gov has to spend heaps stopping supply
>>
>>139589879
>The idea was that it should only be used for cancer patients and other kinds of very severely ill people, but medics began prescribing it as if it was goddamn candies and all these people got addicted to it.
This is false, at least in part. The (((Sackler))) family and their company Purdue Pharma created OxyContin in the early 1990s. It was marketed at a 12 hour pain killer but generally only lasted for about 4-6 hours. As such, patients and doctors began to up the dosage, which Purdue Pharma supported. Purdue Pharma knew this would cause addiction but downplayed it and encouraged the sale of more of their drug to make more money.

Funnily enough, the (((Sassoon))) family were the ones to create the Chinese opium crisis of the mid-1800s and the opium wars that followed.
>>
Only nazis don't do drugs. You are a Nazi if you don't do drugs. DO DRUGS!

Best regards,
Shlomo Shekelsteinberger ADL AMERICA
>>
File: afghanistan-31-5.gif (45KB, 729x522px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan-31-5.gif
45KB, 729x522px
>>139589076
More attention should be given to real reason why the US has been in Afghanistan for 16 years, fighting the bloods equivalent of the middle east, and invaded only after the Taliban attempted to ban opium production in the country.
>>
>>139589076
Your ex was a fucking idiot and paid the price for it. End of story.
>>
>>139607539
Milton Friedman literally said the opposite. You're no libertarian
>>
>>139607952
>so the addicts stick around forever committing crimes and spreading disease and unwanted kids
Me and other speed freaks I've ever associated with don't do that shit. Only stupid people do that shit, which isn't a surprise.
You give people without intelligence a mind-enhancing stimulant and all it's gonna do is make them MORE stupid.

You ever notice how niggers, by and large, don't do stimulants or psychedelics? They don't have the intelligence to appreciate them.
Crack being an exception, and for good reason. The high from crack is just fast enough to MUH DICK on without bringing about all the good fun that stims like meth and amphetamine and a-PVP can bring. And psychedelics? Hendrix is the only black dude I can think of who tolerated psychedelic use.
>>
It would be a net good if the heroin supply was poisoned and all heroin addicts died.
>>
>read OP
>see them talking extradction methods
lol fuck you OP you junkie shit is the reason drugs won't be legalized by the normies out of retarded ass fear and lack of self control and knowledge fuck you
>>
>>139589076
No OP. They did make a mistake and dug their own grave when they tried it like the weak willed person they are. They dug it deeper when they didnt try to get help or quit, which many people have done.

It also isnt everyone elses responsibility to help them get better. Its the family and friend's job.
>>
File: Opium-production-1994-2013.jpg (116KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
Opium-production-1994-2013.jpg
116KB, 500x358px
>>139608486
Related.
>>
>>139589076
Anon I'm sorry to inform you that your ex has weak genes and did us all a favor

>Do opana once a month or so and it's a great buzz, but everything in moderation.
>all of these faggots dying just makes it harder to obtain these awesome pharm substances
>never use heroin that's for people that drink monster energy/ niggers
>>
>>139608489
"Idiot" is relative. Everybody is stupid to somebody.

Take solace knowing you're also an idiot but that you surround yourself with people so stupid that you never get to see how stupid you really are - so you convince yourself that you're above others.

That's not a testament to how smart you are, its a testament to how insecure you are and how little of the world or its people you have experienced.
>>
>>139589076
Outsource the problem to the Philippines.
>>
>>139606280
good shit Anon
>>
>>139589076
let them use it
let them OD
>>
>>139608446
aint that the truth britbong. 33 yrs old and i wake to pain every morning. but i dont go shoot up like a fucking loser retard. i stretch and i get moving. the pain is there but once i get moving i tend to forget its there. by the afternoon its gone. by nighttime its returning. by the morning even with a sleep number bed its back. alot in my feet, legs and lower back. but i still wont use any illegal drugs or even scrips. faggot losers who dont deserve life use heroin and im glad each time one dies from an OD or something
inb4 no compassion
i dont have the time and energy to give a rats ass about shitbags who so willingly destroy themselves and others
>>
>>139608654
And have society spend more money when they inevitably get jailed for possession and probably get institutionalized due to the criminal record attached to their name?

This is the most short-sighted thing I've seen in this thread. Society benefits when people are successful, not when they're addled fiends hiding to avoid detection / stuck in prison.
>>
Legalization of weed will create a non-addictive pain killer that you can't OD on.
>>
Many people get hooked on heroin after being prescribed painkillers after surgery or injury. After their supply runs out from the doctor they are left with a crippling withdrawal and no legal way of treating it. So they go and get some heroin which is basically the same thing, except cut to fuck.

what's up with captcha? I had to click five pages of street signs?
>>
>>139608700
If everyone is stupid to everyone then doesn't the same concept apply to you as well?
>>
>>139589076
legalize weed then after that kill the heroin dealers
>>
>>139589076
The mistake of taking drugs is not on the same level as stubbing your toe or spilling your drink. These people no doubt chose to take that trash and paid the price for their degeneracy. That's all there is to it, with the exception of a few legit cases which are hyped up. I knew a roastie who got a tattoo and asked her why, she answered 'I dunno, everyone else is doing it xD'; it's the exact same mentality
>>
>>139609137
That anon never claimed he was above his point.
>>
>>139589076

Provide education and treatment instead of throwing people in for-profit prisons.

Limiting the presciption of opiods will also help in preventing new addicts.
>>
>>139589076
don't be a soft cunt
>>
>>139608929
I'm a type 1 with some pains in my feet/legs myself. I agree. My pains basically follow your own. Though mine were caused partially by my use of various substances. That's my own fault and I deal with it. But yeah, I work through nerve pain and suck it up.
Ain't no way in hell I'm popping pills daily for anything. The ONLY drug I take habitually is my insulin. Don't have a choice there.

I've kicked countless developing stim habits. It's a nasty few days of the "mehs" and general apathy, but not the end of the world most methheads drum it up to be. People need to get over themselves.
>>
>>139608929
Thats pain, not debilitating pain - the kind of pain that removes your ability to function at an expected level. Either you expect to lose that functionality and everybody has accept that loss and it becomes part of your life, or you find a coping mechanism to continue to function at the level. If you have people dependant on you or your self-worth is held up by that expectation of function then you don't really have a choice so you do what you have to, to continue to function.

>>139609137
You are desperate to scramble up that hill aren't you?
How insecure are you, daddy? :^)
>>
>>139608246
I've had a couple paramedic friends that have saved people from choking on their own vomit, just to be berated with insults because they saved the person, instead of letting them die. That's why junkies need to be euthanized. They care more about a high than their life.
>>
File: duterte121.jpg (99KB, 562x539px) Image search: [Google]
duterte121.jpg
99KB, 562x539px
>>
>>139609477
Not all pain is physical. What do you say to a mother who's children died in an accident, or a husband who loses his wife to disease? What do you say to a child who's beaten bloody by their parents or molested?
>>
>>139589076

>drugs
>anyone

You have to be a literal subhuman IQ mongoloid to do drugs known for being addictive and life-destroying.

I'm glad your ex died, follow her.
>>
>>139607539

Heroin is illegal now, you daft cunt. What do you think banning did except drive up the price and with it, the incentives to sell it?
>>
>>139589076
I used it to self medicate the pain I had when no doctors would give answers or help. 10 years later I find I have Lyme and Co-infections in stage 3. The severity of Lyme is being covered up and the majority of Heroin users come from NY NJ PA MA where it is dirt cheap and lyme is an epidemic. Is it a cause for all use? No, but it is a huge factor I believe.
>>
>>139609126
>what's up with captcha? I had to click five pages of street signs?
Go to settings at the top of the page, look through for "legacy captcha" and enable it.
>>
File: TICK-LYME.jpg (441KB, 1865x2000px) Image search: [Google]
TICK-LYME.jpg
441KB, 1865x2000px
>>139609788
Lyme map
>>
>>139609693
Do you form none of your own opinions about everything in life or just this one issue?
>>
File: lobsterstew.jpg (18KB, 229x166px) Image search: [Google]
lobsterstew.jpg
18KB, 229x166px
>>139589076
mistake addicted. no, you know what your doing it takes morethan once, but who said lets call them criminals. what?
>>
>>139609898

Not an argument, druggie. Duterte is right.
>>
>>139592825
how do you buy drugs then u retard
>>
>>139609519
then find help if the pains so bad. being a fucking junkie is no excuse britshit. there are fucking countless ways to get help here in the states and i can imagine there are over in bongland too. i can gurantee most junkies are not chronic pain sufferers, just fucking junkies that wanna get high and be useless to society.
so you are my doctor eh? you know MY pain i have EVERY day? yet i still get up to push my mower around, chainsaw up logs, haul logs to my house, push logs off the truck and trailer, cut again to the size i want, split, move in wheelbarrow to woodpiles and stack? i do this while in enough pain that i could get on painkillers. but i soldier on because i know i have to and its temporary, untl the next day. im on and off forklifts all day, in and out of my big rig all day as a local driver, chasing my diaper wearing kids around, fucking my wife. everyday the pain is there.
fucking junkies. i fucking hate these worthless shitbags. so many have no reason to be shooting up and doing drugs, yet do it because they are to stupid or lazy to be a part of society. u know nothing of my pain. i can tell u its not discs or or failing joints. thankfully. they dont know what it is but its there everyday.
>>
File: IMG_2721.jpg (132KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2721.jpg
132KB, 960x958px
Unironically the best way to deal with the drug epidemic is to not render medical care to druggies when they OD or keel over from side effects. Heroin propagates because we keep reviving all the junkies. Let them fucking die, they should pay the price for their poor decision making.
>>
>>139602961
https://archive.is/6Yign
>yea their the worst of the worse, and bigger than you imagined
>>
>>139609682
i say get fucking help for it. if you need to resort to heroin and become a useless shitbag, then u deserve to die for it. so many programs, outreach groups, xanax, that to turn to shit tier drugs (all drugs are shit tier unless its a properly used scrip or weed) is fucking stupid and the stupid deserve to be culled
>>
File: violence.png (377KB, 1543x719px) Image search: [Google]
violence.png
377KB, 1543x719px
>>139610237
i dont believe we need any sort of semblance of civilization to come to that conclusion
so shill with this shit why dont yo ufuck off with your suggeting death
>>
>>139590057
We overprescribe opiates, then people go to heroin because its cheaper.
>>
>>139589076
let em die
>>
>>139610431
Try rephrasing that in English so I can understand what the hell you're trying to say.
>>
>>139609519
I had acute osteomyelitis when I was a kid, nearly lost my arm because it went untreated for so long (My family thought I was putting it on for attention.) I couldn't sleep more than a couple of hours a night, eventually I couldn't move my arm, the bone marrow had basically turned into mush.
I had a catheter put into my arm, into my humerus to drain away the pus and rotten marrow, and I had to stay in hospital for six weeks.
Never had any painkillers, even when they pulled the catheter (Which was wrapped around the bone.) out without anaesthetic.
But, if they had offered painkillers I would have taken them. And I would probably formed an addiction.
I don't know if I wasn't offered painkillers because of my age or if it's because I grew up in a muslim country.
>>
>>139609816
cheers ears.
>>
>>139610680
fuck man i woulda been asking for painkillers to undergoe something like that. shit. all better now?
>>
>>139589076
How does heroin make you feel?
>>
>>139610237
plus, 'treatment' may involve the use of methadone, a synthetic opioid that seems to have its own profile of addictive effects. it tends to produce a revolving door effect. a life without reliance on drugs is the better outcome. let people choose life or drugs.
>>
File: 1503504029838s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503504029838s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>139589076
For starters, Build the fuckin wall......

Trump is right: Heroin is coming in through southern border

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/13/donald-trump/trump-right-heroin-coming-through-southern-border/
>>
>>139610980
Archive
https://unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/13/donald-trump/trump-right-heroin-coming-through-southern-border
>>
File: driving cars.jpg (128KB, 746x483px) Image search: [Google]
driving cars.jpg
128KB, 746x483px
>>139610650

>>139610378
>if you need to resort to
your only here, to try to monopolize where people take their resorts to. or to "get away".you are a drug dealer hence. you are compolaining how people "get away" and advertising on here, by saying htat and only solution you offer is to remove who doesnt do it your legit now since you illegalized other "get away" methods, way.
>>
>>139609682
Great point. I've had both, and I'd take the physical pain over the emotional agony any day.

I just hope I never turn to any legal drug (have never done illegal drugs) to combat the emotional pain, but it is tempting at times.
>>
>>139610980
>politifact
Only in CA, it's black tar.
In the north east it comes from Afghanistan and is china white. No need to use a needle, just snort it.
>>
>>139611235
>In the north east it comes from Afghanistan and is china white.
>it comes from Afghanistan
Did you read the article? It's about where it ENTERS the country not where it is PRODUCED
>>
>>139610228
I lived every day with someone with severe organ damage and skeletal damage who insisted that he still had to provide for a family of three even though I was already bringing in money, it couldn't support us and we were caring for his mother who had just lost her wife who needed full time care, which I provided.

Doctors refused to give him painkillers above a certain level because the intermediary, oxycodine, had a specific interaction with his medication and anything stronger that had no interaction of the opoid family, they couldn't give him without first putting him on oxycodine - he basically fell into the cracks in the system.

Without telling me, he found a way to deal with his pain and for seven long years, it worked. What went wrong was when the laws here about research chemicals changed, he couldn't get his painkiller anymore, so he used the darknet and switched to fentalyl. He was dead within six months.

It wasn't heroin, but it was an opoid all the same. Literally the only reason it wasn't heroin is because he wanted to know what he was getting was reliable, well made and was what it said on the box.

If he wasn't willing to do some research, buy test-kits, figure the darknet and bitcoin out, it would have been heroin.

Not everyone is as technically inclined or as resourceful.

I miss my husband, but I'm glad he isn't hurting anymore. I still look after his mother because I don't know what else to do with myself. When she dies, I don't imagine I'll be around for much longer after that.

I take solace knowing I was a good wife and I did my best and I am still doing my best even though I'm not required to, because I care.
>>
>>139589076

Execute all dealers in the street, all addicts are to do two years forced labor in farm field's to work through the addiction.

If they kill themselves, one less mouth, and more fertilizer.
>>
My job requires me to work in Tijuana 2 days out of the month. For that I have a 1 hour taxi ride from a businesss in TJ to the border. On my last trip I spoke about the future of Mexico with the driver. He said he doesn't think it's very good. He said everyone wants money. And if you want to make good money, you get involved in the drug business. He estimated that 20% of the people in TJ are involved in the drug business some way or another. Of course, he may have been an oddball who knows slightly more criminal people than average, but maybe not.
>>
>>139589267
One factor is the removal of dr's using the proper pain meds
>>
>>139609776
It also adds incentives for drug dealers to cut it with, at best, inert, and at worst, extremely potent substances. So that's something else criminalization has done!
>>
>>139589076
Natural selection: cruel on the surface, but necessary for our development as a species.
>>
>>139601865
Kys edgy twat, you contribute nothing to society
>>
>>139589879
BULLSHIT The people that need it cant get it dumbfuck!!!!
>>
>>139611555
Plus the huge amount of incompetent poo in loo and jew doctors who don't really give a shit about patients
>>
File: meximala.jpg (34KB, 550x287px) Image search: [Google]
meximala.jpg
34KB, 550x287px
>>139610980
historically, walls work. plain and simple. they make enforcement of border crossings a hell of a lot easier. pic related, mexico-guatemala wall.
>>
>>139610893
It happened over twenty years ago, when I was around 13. I have a gnarly scar, which occasionally twinges in the winter.
Apart from that I have full dexterity, I can write and draw with both hands.
The fucked up thing is, I got hooked on drugs years later, all my own fault, I admit. I can deal with physical pain, but mental pain is another thing. I used drugs to blot out the mental pain of being raped. Most people I've met who abuse drugs do it because of some fucked up thing that happened to them. Then you get the ones who got prescribed pain pills and got hooked.
The thing they don't tell you about drugs, in particular opiates, is that they are incredibly good at helping you manage physical and mental pain.
They can actually create functional members of society out of broken fuck ups like me.
>>
>>139611319
why do you come here
>>
>>139589267
Whilst i agree that people don't seek drugs if they are happy and engaged with society and so we should try address the root cause - i really don't think you are going to get far asking addicts why they do it.
>>
>>139610680
To be fair, most people who use painkillers in an inpatient setting don't really have a problem walking out of the door and never taking another painkiller again. The issue is mostly with chronic pain prescriptions.
>>
>>139610947
It's like being put back in the womb.
>>
File: images (3).png (9KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).png
9KB, 273x185px
>>139589076
Daily reminder that the very first consecuence of the 9/11 attack is that the US government invaded Afghanistan and restarted the poppy production which was banned by the Taliban 1 year before.

> See pic related and this article on the NYT on MAY 20, 2001:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/20/world/taliban-s-ban-on-poppy-a-success-us-aides-say.html

Its just like if it was a false flag attack in order to overthrow the Taliban to produce opium again. Now Afghanistan produces 93% of world wide opium and it was all thanks to the Twin tower attack. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.
>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.
>>
>>139611783
>incompetent poo in the loo doctors
You have no idea anon. The government deliberately staffs veteran's hospitals with poo doctors because of their complete lack of empathy for American soldiers. The female ones have no idea what they're doing and have a huge superiority complex.
>>
>>139611900
>functional members of society
Until you get a habit and have to make runs everyday or face WD. If it was prescribed(like it used to be) this would not be an issue.
>>
>>139589076
there is no heroin epidemic only a genelet epidemic the cure is eugenics
>>
>>139611319
F
>>
In Canada it's not even real heroin. Is it the same in the USA?

In Canada it's all fentanyl being sold as heroin. People are dropping like flies.

I wouldn't mind using heroin, but it's too dangerous to try to obtain it. I don't want to die from fentanyl.
>>
>>139612091
Wow, that's a new low.
>>
>>139612059
yup...this can't be a coincidence. We may never know the exact mechanics of the conspiracy but the fact is US invades Afghanistan and right after this shit is everywhere.

If you ever need to get off of it, use Kratom, people in Asia been using it for a long time to get off opiods without withdrawals. You might end up hooked on Kratom, but that is much better than hooked on heroin.
>>
>>139612145
Yeah, that's true. That's why I forced myself to quit.
Heroin doesn't make your problems go away, it just makes you forget about them.
The only thing I used to worry about was my next hit. Now I'm facing up to the problems that got me there in the first place.
>>
>>139589076
Heroin overdose is the best way to die.
>>
>>139607539
most OD stem from the uneven quality caused by the black market.
>>
>>139611914
>>139611914
The world is a terrible place. I'd like more than one opinion on why that is.

I met him on 4chan during our college years around 2005. We were friends for a long time and realized we were both getting on a bit and the idea of dying alone didn't sound particularly nice.

It still doesn't sound nice. Nobody wants used Christmas cake and the thought makes me gag a bit.

They're very independent boys like their father. One already has a job and the other two will probably be working soon.

When they're gone, I can finally die.
>>
>>139589076
Duterte the shit out of them.
>>
>>139589076
Just took my final hit tonight anon.. Wish me luck
>>
>>139611900
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>139612729
Sure is summer in here
>>
>>139612091
Heh, true. I had to see a poo doctor, a woman, I told her I had an umbilical hernia, what do? She examined me and told me it was nothing, I was imagining things. I insisted she book me for an ultrasound, she relinquished. A month later I had the ultrasound and what do you know? Umbilical hernia!
She won't even speak to me now.
>>
>>139589076
This is the consequence of a degenerate culture and society. People get their private lives messed up, try to forget about their personal problems, feel lonely and turn to drugs. This is how Rome was during the downfall
>>
>>139610378
Most people with drug habits I've known haven't been useless shitbags. They've held down jobs to support their addictions and for decades gone totally undetected.
>>
>>139612790
Bitch that's been the rules for ever
>>
>>139589076
No, your earlier analysis was correct, they only have themselves to blame. Heroin is a hardcore drug, you're literally injecting that shit into your bloodstream. Takes a pretty low low to go that far. Lighter drugs like psychedelics and weed are more forgivable, anyone who takes heroine is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1405069316187.jpg (80KB, 604x557px) Image search: [Google]
1405069316187.jpg
80KB, 604x557px
>>139589076
They had a heroine epidemic in ex USSR after the borders opened, and people had access to heroine. All the people who otherwise would have been alcoholics or other form of scum of that generation immediately died out. The end result is that whoever is alive still from the 90s young adults are better people.

I went to school in USSR, and everyone from my school who did drugs immediately went to use heroine and died, and literally everyone of those dead junkies made the world a better place. All the losers killed themselves. Sane people didn't even try this shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 867x593px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 867x593px
>>139612925
I get the feeling this matches your social life.
>>
>>139612629
No, most OD's come from ex users who get drunk and use the same amount they used to shoot up without realizing their tolerance has dropped.
>>
>>139589879
I tried oxycotton once and I don't see why anyone would want to do it. I didn't feel any different except it put me to sleep at 7 PM. Shitty even for a drug
>>
>>139611319
Genuinely sorry to hear that, you sound like a good person who lost their way. I urge you to meditate and find god, not Muslim or Christian shit but just your own inner peace, it is possible for anyone no matter what, you just need to search.
>>
>>139589076
>>139589076
I don't feel sorry for your friend. Everyone has volition. Everyone must want to learn to live. Even a swatted fly fights to cling to life. A person who does not is not a victim. With respect to heroin however, it is something owned and distributed by jihadists. It isn't your gf I feel bad for. It is the innocent whites and Christians who will die because she funded their enemies.
>>
>>139612729
Bitch are you retarded? When did I say I was a grill?
Interesting that your Pavlovian response to the word "Rape" is "Mmm grill tiddies!"
Are you a nigger perchance?
>>
Jew doctors prescribe 2700% more oxycontin than any other race of doctor. Indians prescribe 1800% more class V drugs than white doctors.

There seems to be a pattern here.
>>
>>139613112
>>139613112
I have this ritual I follow every morning. I get out of bed. Put my slippers on. Make a coffee. Spend some time infront of the fridge on the cold floor with it and I just shut my eyes and breathe for about twenty minutes. I think about everything that's happened and everything thats going on for a solid minute, then I clear my head and think of nothing while I wait for the cup to go cold in my hands - just breathing. When it is, I drink it and then I get on with my day.

After the day before I go to sleep, I usually do something similar in the shower. I set an egg timer, climb in and just switch my brain off for about 20 minutes or so and breathe.

I'm probably going to do this every day for the rest of my life.

I've done a lot of searching over the last year but so far I've found nothing.

I don't feel that there's any person or big idea or sense of wellness waiting for me.

I don't get to do life over. I'm already spent. I've no real utility to society other than making sure the kids grow up and that she grows old.

If I got struck down by a truck or something, I'd only be worried about them. If I could believe they'd be fine, I would have already done it.

I'm so tired, anon.
>>
>>139612729
I could post my dick if you want
>>
>>139589076
Let them degenerates die, stop spending money in fighting it and trying to cure them.
>>
>>139589076
>Can we all at least agree that we should be able to get proper treatment for these people?
With treatment, the success rate is around 30%. Without, it's around 20%. And I'm talking about cocaine and crack, heroin must be even worse. Don't fall for the public healthcare meme, OP. Also, this sort of help should come from churches.
>>
>>139600399
xD
>>
>>139607539
Fuck off dude. You can't tell other people how to live theit lives.
>>
Any anons in pain here heard of kratom?
>natural herd related to coffee plant
>can't take too much or you get sick
>mild opiate like effect that dulls pain/ subsides cravings
>tastes like garbage and can only be eaten
>no significant negative health effects
>about as addictive as coffee

>worst self induced opiate epidemic in nations history
>FDA(((pharma))) tries to ban kratom last august bc of the dangers it poses
>literally thousands of people dying from pharms and not a single kratom related death
>kratoms lobby got in high gear and stopped (((pharma))) from banning it for now

It's banned in Indiana bc Perdue pharma was ahead of the curve in seeing the potential of this plant cutting into their profits. Here in Tennessee Diane black works closely with (((pharma))) and got the state to ban it. Sad
>>
>>139613703
That breathing you are doing is the midway point between victimhood and overcoming, I imagine it is the only point in the day you have any self-awareness and the rest is spent recreating the past chasing memories in the head. You need to push further into acceptance during those quiet moments. If you have the internal strength to glimpse for even one moment the comfort of self-acceptance and peace, you will know it is therefore always possible with enough effort.

You can't change the past, so why bother reliving it either? The next time you find yourself breathing do something like this:

>Tell yourself in your head "I am going to allow myself to expand and feel better, just for a few moments. If I want to go back to feeling miserable afterwards, that is fine."
>Breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth
>Force a ridiculous, cheesy smile on your face. It will feel unnatural but you may also feel it affect your mood
>Forgive your own self and pray to god for strength and wisdom

Just try to remember next time you're on the floor and maybe it will work
>>
File: Ugly-Guy-Hot-Wife.jpg (29KB, 542x407px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly-Guy-Hot-Wife.jpg
29KB, 542x407px
>>139613023
No and why do you have an info graph like that saved? Also stop LARPing as a women.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (2KB, 92x115px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
2KB, 92x115px
>>139607539
>the state should make drugs illegal
<snake flag>
>>
File: 1500872836888.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500872836888.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>139613330
You're a man and were raped? L o L
>>
File: 1503131539364-pol.jpg (18KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503131539364-pol.jpg
18KB, 480x350px
>>139589212
Fuck that shit. Duterte knows what to do.

Fix yourself or die
>>
>>139615559
U.N says hat he's doing is a war crime
>>
>>139589076
Do it like the Asians do. Zero tolerance for drug dealers, but treat the addicts as victims that can be saved.
>>
File: 1503781158261.png (6KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1503781158261.png
6KB, 112x112px
>>139589076
It's a shame the pharma heads who thought pushing opioids and opiates on the unsuspecting populace for more profits can't be drawn, quartered, and hung. Frankly it's the only fate they deserve. The collateral damage is not just affecting families and local governments but it's also affecting law enforcement who now have to live in fear of simply coming in contact with some kind of a strange white powder without even knowing it.

You'll have a hard time convincing people in the US to support any kind of rehabilitation style treatment OP. We live in a country that prefers an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But something needs to be done. China is getting quietly rich off poisoning the black market for drugs with counterfeits, RCs, and drugs that are so poorly made simply consuming them is a health hazard.
>>
File: Woman_And_The_New_Race.png (740KB, 915x1785px) Image search: [Google]
Woman_And_The_New_Race.png
740KB, 915x1785px
>>139589076
Eugeneics.
>>
>>139613055
No, overdoses are occuring so frequently over the past few years because several extremely potent "research chemical" LEGAL Fentanyl-analogues became available and dealers who can't do math and don't give a shit about their customers' lives are cutting their heroin with it to make a profit (its much more potent than heroin). So people who are trying to shoot their usual dose of heroin end up shooting way too much and subsequently overdosing and dying.
>>
https://youtu.be/3XqyGoE2Q4Y

Take notes from steppenwolf, you kill the pusherman
>>
File: atq4Kv6[1].png (175KB, 435x324px) Image search: [Google]
atq4Kv6[1].png
175KB, 435x324px
>>139589076
Gas them. Gas them all.
>>
>>139589076
My dad told me " you can get off of any drug, except heroine....don't do heroine.....but just about anything else you can quit if you really want to". I've never done heroine as a result. I think when you do what my dad did and say "anything but heroine is okay" it really drives home how dangerous something is. My dad was a methbaddict most of his life and son I saw first hand how I didn't want that in my life....shelter these kids less and let them hang for their mistakes. I really do blame society for making kids such ridiculous idiots. And when it happens to someone you know and you become emotional about it you lose objectivity. Your ex made bad decisions and everyone knows heroine is a bad decision yet she did it anyways. I feel bad for her family and friends but not her.
Anyone saying "legalize it all" are morons. In song care if addicts want to kill themselves but there's a reason chloroform. Isnt available on every street corner. I'm not worried about addicts "curing" themselves in worried about people using heroine and other hard drugs as a way to control other people. Its common practice in human trafficking already....it will become more common place once heroine is sold next to weed at the dispensaries
>>
>>139595116
totally agree
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.