[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only person supporting Trump on this whole interview is a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 22

White people, white liberals, are to blame for the condition of america, and the west. They should be target of hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Msz5jI_Xc

Hate yourselves, faggots. Also, jump to 12:29 to seeing a true BASED BLACK KID.
>>
His dream:
>Meeting with Trump.
While you keep blaming a RACE for everything, you forget about those jewels, those patriots, those proud americans. Something got to give! I won't hate a patriot!
>>
>Bill Clinton is a rapist and we all know this.
>>
>>139588280
No fucking shit, Ireland is so white yet we're so fucking sjw I can't stand it anymore.
Before the invasion came white people of white countries opened the gates, that's what you call a traitor. Our biggest enemy is not the invader but the traitors in our ranks.

Also, just to skip the bullshit
>Ireland white
>>
2 based guys against a horde of blue pilled mongoloids
>>
>White people rule!!!!
>See a horde of white people promoting decadence, faggotry, defending liberal propaganda with their lives and ANTIFA.
>Don't want to ally with black conservatives
>See itself more closely to antifa and traitors
>>
>Here is my brother!!!! My fellow UBERMENSCH!!!!!!
>>
>WHITE WOMY R TRULY SUPERIOR!!!!!!
>>
Other pro-Trump people.

Hot blonde, brown little girl.
>>
File: IMG_4199.jpg (81KB, 599x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4199.jpg
81KB, 599x414px
>>139588280
Omg i love niggers now
>>
File: IMG_3826.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3826.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>139588280
BASED
>>
>>139589331
So you prefer white antifa and white feminists and white refugees welcome?
>>
>>139589383
Abraham Lincoln impeded the exodus of jews from america.
>>
>>139588280

old lady gets in his face 'your fake newssss'
'name one thing we have done that is fake'
'welll blahh 90% is fake, i'm olddd'

'no your young and beautiful'
>>
lol why do fat ugly people always call others disgusting
>>
>>139588280
Dude

I meet a LOT of redpilled blacks.I have even been meeting black Trump-supporters. I also meet a lot of right-wing latinos who love guns and shit.

Not sure how to reconcile this fact
>>
>>139588280
>>
>>139590129
I have a based black friend who I'm pretty sure posts here. I'm pretty much a closet white nationalist but he's cool and we communicate almost exclusively in esoteric memes.
>>
>>139590129
Exceptions to the rule yet still allies in the fight against the ZOG
>>
>>139588280
>White people, white liberals, are to blame for the condition of america, and the west. They should be target of hate.
Absolutely, the traitor deserves the bullet before anyone else.
>>
>>139588650
you don't understand math. while 80% of white men are okay 90% of black men need to be purged. so why would white men team up with niggers?

if you want to look out for your own interest there's an entire continent called africa where you look out for your community and your people.

unity is strength and niggers wanting to look out for their own people first isn't unity. the fact you niggers don't go to africa and then make a space program to colonize the moon shows niggers just aren't on par with white men and want to leech off of him. even if a tiny minority is okay almost all of you need to go so why waste time focusing on a tiny minority in a huge nigger horde? it's easier to just say fuck you all.
>>
File: 1485101017478.jpg (105KB, 1080x704px) Image search: [Google]
1485101017478.jpg
105KB, 1080x704px
>>139588280
White liberals are the true enemy of the west and physical removal is the final redpill.
>>
>>139588473
Dude I hope he gets to meet Trump. Although I agree that we should make sure that White People don´t go extinct, that doesn´t mean that I can´t like any non White People.
>>
>>139590645
That's kind of a retarded way of thinking. If a black guy straight up told you he wanted to help stop white genocide, would you tell him to fuck off back to Africa and that you don't want his help? The truth is a lot of bluepilled whites would probably be more open to looking out for their own interests if a nonwhite told them it was okay.
>>
>>139590478
imagine being a smart hard working black or mexican, study, and work your ass off, get a good life and a good family, your whole life having your peers shitting on you for 'acting white', watching people you grew up with go nowhere , ruin their lives, take no responsibility for their actions, all the while shitting on you for betraying your race. pretty easy to see how you would develop right wing views
>>
>>139590816
Exactly. I really wish this kid gets to see Trump. Imagine if african americans were more like this, and less BLM. I see a guy that I could go to war with, and to watch out for him like a brother in arms. Would not say the same for a fucking liberal.
>>
>>139590645
Theres something to be said about treating people as individuals.

I'm not ignoring that there are A LOT of blacks who just flat out bring down the US. But if you look at them individually, there are some ones who make the US a better place. I'm all for keeping a white majority, but that doesn't mean we have to throw out the baby with the bathwater. I'm sure if we gave them an option of segregation a lot of the criminal blacks would want to stick together, while the well meaning and more intelligent ones would know that they wouldn't want to be around those other blacks.
>>
>>139590916
Immigration as it happens today, is merely a weaponized political tool to sink the boat to make the whole nation to vote liberal. If you don't support it, you are a RACIST.

Thats not what immigration is for. And it's obvious that mixing multiple ethnic groups together breeds conflict and violence.

All of this is true. And so is the fact that there are patriots on all races, united for the same nation. Weed out the fucking numales, the soyboys and the cuck lovers. Enforce tradition, morality, order and discipline. This way, you will take feminists, lgbt decadence and black criminals in one hit. I don't mind at all having a black or asian conservative community, working TOGETHER towards a nationalistic goal. But the damn whole race is under attack, you should fight for not being extinct. Don't fall into the brainless cliche of acting and thinking like a skinhead. Be rational. Hate liberals, reserve your hate for them.
>>
>>139591690
EDIT: As a bonus we could stick the liberals who are pushing for diversity along with the black and mexican gangbangers.
>>
>>139588280

WOW MY BBC (based black child) it is SUPERIOR to white liberals I just want to put him in my mouth and post on reddit how BASED he is! xD

I'd let him fuck my wife because he is BASED it's not cuck shit because he supports donald flumpf
>>
>white nationalist would unironically prefer a white criminal in their country instead of a law abiding black guy
>>
File: 1494536595680.jpg (135KB, 425x516px)
1494536595680.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
>>139588280
I was watching this about half an hour ago.

These people are going to drive themselves insane.

I'm going to take a break from /pol/ the entire month of September, meditate and read the bible.

Stay sane, /pol/!
>>
>>139592089
Not what I said, read the thread, you mongol.
>>
>>139592232
Good luck bro.
>>
I'm ill right now and running on two hours sleep so perhaps I'm a little more irritable than usual, but for the love of god, why didn't somebody slap that person that kept blowing that fucking buzzer thing? Holy shit, it's like they got lost on their way to their damn autism in action meeting or something.
>>
File: 1494004651323.png (2MB, 1144x920px) Image search: [Google]
1494004651323.png
2MB, 1144x920px
>>139592406
Thank you.
>>
>>139592577

Thanks for this image. I just started getting into Christianity and this will help a lot.
>>
>>139588553
guy on the left looks like lincoln
>>
>>139592212
And thus spawned my hatred of skin heads. While I mainly agree with them, it doesn't make sense to not keep the quality amongst us which is the point of immigration, fucking brain drain other countries.
>>
>>139592577
God bless you anon, hope you stay on the righteous and straight path, it's the only one that matters. May Jesus bless you and protect you!
>>
>>139592577
rolling
>>
>>139592896
Skinheads are literally white niggers. I don't want nothing to do with anyone of them. Zero.
>>
>>139588280
This is just retarded propaganda. Anyone should know it. They specifically select the clips they want to show to construct a narrative. The narrative that cuckservatives like Alex Jones push is inherently defensive, they show white people who disagree with them and then they show a BASED black guy who does support them. What the viewer is supposed to get from a video like that is ''wow, my world view has been challenged! I thought conservatives were the racists, wtf I hate liberals now!''
The problem with this strategy is that it doesn't work. It has never worked. If anything it is counter productive because it helps the leftist narrative that black people are simply normal people, and not an inferior species of subhumans.
>>
>>139593128
My worldview HAS NOT been challenged. I don't hate black people. I hate white liberals. I see conservatives and christian as my natural allies, and it don't matter their race to me. I'm not saying you to avoid your genocide. I'm asking you to be rational.

I guess you see the white antifaggot as a superior human being to that black kid. I would say kindly to kill your fucking self.
>>
>>139592995
How do you reconcile your hatred of skinheads with the edgy racism shit that inevitably attracts them
>>
>>139593310
What retarded strawman is this, retard? Are you retarded?
Try addressing something I actually said instead of having hallucinations.
>>
>>139588280
>>139588280
this is fucking surreal. man.. living in a 40k town in northern canada i just have never seen anything like this. these people are fucking deranged. "liberals" that sit around and protest absolutely nothing and contribute nothing to the conversation and only intimidate people who aren't in "their" elitist crowd.

you know who the most based guy in this video was? the antifa guy. he seemed like a weirdo but he totally fucking called out info wars, schroyer, AND trump. holy fuck dude i literally love antifa now.
>>
>every single person there is sexually repulsive and void of charisma

huh, kacyznski was right after all
>>
>>139588947
a person that I paid to restore my electricity happened to be an immigrant, so lets abolish the borders and give free shit to everyone.
>>
>>139589331
thats the r/the donald not here, we understand the media is against him but we also criticize him like /pol/ said don't bomb Assad and that was a mistake ext.
>>
File: 2016map.png (63KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
2016map.png
63KB, 630x542px
>>139593310
>I hate white liberals.

do you also hate black liberals? If so then you probably hate the majority of blacks.
>>
>>139594131
why is it always a leaf?
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (58KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
58KB, 840x480px
>>139588473
I've not seen a niglet that acceptable since Different Strokes.
Not Willis - I'd send him to the electric chair. The tiny little 45 year old one.
>>
File: GormlessPaki.jpg (78KB, 848x437px) Image search: [Google]
GormlessPaki.jpg
78KB, 848x437px
Fucking lol @ this gormless, low iq paki. Couldnt even explain why he was protesting
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (64KB, 339x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
64KB, 339x360px
>>139596455
Gary Coleman or whatever. Top little house jigaboo that one. "What you talkin about motherfucker?" Was his catchphrase. I think he grew up to be President.
>>
File: IMG_0861.jpg (38KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
38KB, 320x240px
>>139588947
>>139595828
It's all about the feels. They get physically high off MSM fiction.
>>
>>139588280
>All the main media companies alter their footage except the Alex Jones Channel
>the Alex Jones Channel isn't capable of altering footage
>>
>>139596138
All you're accomplishing is pushing the narrative that black people can't be republican.
>>
>>139593128
He did spend 20 minutes asking people. I know you said " Selected " but it wasnt just a clip of 2-3 people out of 100. He asked about 40 people ( possibly more, possibly less I wasnt counting ) and put that up.
If anyone of them people had said something intelligent he would have had to edit it. He didnt. We all know its propaganda we all know most news outlets are partisan but this is about as fair as it gets.
>>
File: kako.jpg (98KB, 537x715px)
kako.jpg
98KB, 537x715px
>>139588280
race is a social construct though, people are individuals, not members of a race

as long as a person has IQ above 110 they should get to reproduce.
>>
>>139592896
>it doesn't make sense to not keep the quality amongst us which is the point of immigration, fucking brain drain other countries.
You don't understand jack shit. As long as there are different racial groups, these groups will perform differently, and the blame for the general failure of blacks will be placed on whites. I don't understand how you can watch this happen and still not understand why it should be avoided.
>>
>>139591690
>we
You're a leaf and should have no say in what Americans do with their country.
>>
File: electiondemographicmap.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
electiondemographicmap.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
>>139588280
>White people, white liberals, are to blame for the condition of america, and the west.
Try again sweety
>>
>>139597387
>Says the nigger raping and killing the small minority of whites
No words can describe my hate for your kind. If anything makes me believe in God and the Devil it's the existence of niggers.
>>
>>139591690
>>139590912
>muh individualism
you aren't individuals. you're sheep in a herd.

a black guy is so based he should fuck off to africa to improve africa you fucking retards. when your entire race is subhuman instead of hugging the ankle of white men for gibsmedat why not try and improve it? oh cause you can't and you don't give a fuck. you're just a nigger who wants gibsmedat and are making excuses so you can stay and get your gibsmedat.

while in a white country you can look out for your own peoples interest hollering about black lives matter! meanwhile look at how niggers kill each other and the state of africa.

YOU NIGGERS JUST WANT GIBS. all you want is something good for yourself and everything is a fucking excuse so you can get it. go fuck yourself pieces of shit.

1% redpilled niggers aren't useful to the white race
>>
File: 1497321684134.jpg (103KB, 754x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1497321684134.jpg
103KB, 754x1158px
>>139601070
ok
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.