[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY MIGHT STILL LET TRANNYS IN THE MILITARY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: TRANSMILITARY2.jpg (34KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
TRANSMILITARY2.jpg
34KB, 628x314px
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/29/mattis-orders-pentagon-allow-transgender-troops-continue-serving-pending-study/614711001/
>>
>>139587375
Lol took a shit on trump. No one respects that orange retard lmao only you angry virgin cultists!
>>
>>139587375
Well duh a new regulation only works from the day it's effective, the fags who already joined the military will stay part of it.
>>
>>139587375
well duh they will stay in the millitary they just wont be in combat they will be in non combat roles

you really think we would waste all that money training someone and then not have them do something?
>>
File: IMG_0963.jpg (38KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
38KB, 504x415px
>>139587375
All this shit says is that the transfaggots won't catch the boot for coming out. A ban on entering is still in effect. I've met 2 of these things since I've started serving, and they're both clearly defective mentally.
>>
>>139587375
It's always a distraction from the Russian investigation. Trump twitted that the morning after the FBI raided Manafort.
>>
File: 1496750625798.png (213KB, 328x419px) Image search: [Google]
1496750625798.png
213KB, 328x419px
>>139587375
>continue serving pending study
>pending study
>pending
wtf do you think that study is going to say?
G T F O YA FREAKS
T
F
O
>>
>>139587375
>calm down the degenerates
>allow no new trannies to enter the forces and cut off payments of surgery
>assess combat readiness
>you now have data to justify removing them from duty
It's politics 101 m8. Of course this is ignoring the fact that SJWs think statistics are oppressive.
>>
>>139591082
People outside of the military don't understand. The junior enlisted have a good number of kids that will jump at an opportunity to disqualify themselves without repercussions.
>>
>>139587375
>president can't even stop mentally ill trannies from serving

What exactly can you do as president?
>>
>>139595252
Verbal shitposting?
>>
>>139587375
So literally nothing has changed except that the military won't pay for transgender medical treatment. Which they never actually did either.
>>
>>139587375
Why stop there? can they also remove females in combat roles? Remember when Marines Corps conducted a study about group of men doing better than a mixed unit? If combat effectiveness is at issue here than we shouldn't ignore this.
>>
MtF trannys prob better on battlefield than real women.
good cannon fodder too.
>>
>>139590080

This Trump is Trump
>>
Nobody "took a shit on trump", the ban only stopped new trannys from entering and stopped paying for conversions. If they've been in the military they can stay
>>
>>139594845
>That pic
I am sure xir parents are proud.
>>
>>139587375
I can understand why. Reactive armour is expensive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.