[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is her endgame /pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 3bmt0758.jpg (159KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
3bmt0758.jpg
159KB, 1280x721px
>2015-2017 CDU mantra: '2015 can never happen again'
>2017 election time Merkel: 'if 2015 happened again I would do it all the same'

what did she mean by this /pol? what is her endgame? literally what is her objective for MerkelLand?
>>
she's ugly she kinda looks like zizek
>>
Fugly oba-chan
>>
her endgame is to siphon as much money and gratitude as she can from the people until she retires and lives her last years protected in a mansion

she doesn't have children so she doesn't care about the future
the only thing she cares about is votes, which is why she literally sells her convictions to the highest bidder

she will remain in her position because as bad as she is she is still the best and that fucking tears my soul apart

>be angela merkel
>think you will just be leader for a few years while Germany runs its course
>suddenly refugee crisis
>don't know what to do because if you take a hard stance people might not like you any more
>don't really do anything, just keep repeating "we can do it"
>literally nothing has changed two years later because you didn't do anything
>the left heralds you as the person who saved millions of people
>the right heralds you as someone who takes a hard stance because you sometimes say not everything is okay
>lean back since original plan is working again
>>
>>139587045
>literally what is her objective for MerkelLand?
The replacement of indigenous Europeans.
>>
>>139587045
she has no objective

she only does what the lobbyists tell her to do

in 2015 they demanded cheap slave workers and refugees are the only ones permitted to work below minimum wage for "the sake of integration"

"i will do it all the same" just means she will keep doing what she is told
>>
GERADE
>>
>>139587876
And now she's the "leader of the free world" wow

Also, your right wingers suck balls.
>>
>>139587045
sell you people because muh good feeling before we boomer die and give a fuck what happend after the shit hit the floor
thanks boomer and the left
>>
>>139587045
to restore reichstag ,she is controlled opposition, mudshits/civil war is necessesary for reawakening of humanity .
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.