[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gee, I wonder what really started the civil war.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Jewish Graph.png (101KB, 834x598px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Graph.png
101KB, 834x598px
Gee, I wonder what really started the civil war.
>>
>>139586246
A bunch of non-jews, based on your graph.
>>
>>139586246
what's your theory
>>
Southerners that were too retarded to realize that breeding a shitton of blacks is a fucking dumb idea. The Jews brought the slaves in, the South was just playing into their hands.
>>
Thanks Hitler
>>
File: slave_trade.jpg (134KB, 602x430px) Image search: [Google]
slave_trade.jpg
134KB, 602x430px
>>139586732
>Southerners
Only 2% of southerners owned slaves.

Slaves were expensive.

Who do you think owned those large plantations, Zeek and Billy Bob Hillbilly? Or northern jews?
>>
>>139587581
That's what I'm saying. Poor southerners fought a war for rich southerners and Jewish interests. The South was 100% in the wrong. Even more so since Lincoln was trying to get all the blacks deported. The South fucked up hard. It's the South's fault that the Jews were able to push the Melting Pot and Diversity bullshit.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
>>
>>139587832
You have no idea what you're talking about you fucking reddit flair flag larper.
https://youtu.be/Q5k9_hT4nzA?t=63

Slavery wasn't even the major issue.
http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm
>>
>>139586246
Well the Jews profited off black-market cotton. Look up general order 11 by Grant.
>>
>>139588236
Yeah it was also about states rights and whatnot, but the thing that spurred the "states rights" shit into action was debates on whether slavery could be outlawed Federally. In the end, poor southerners were duped by rich southerners into fighting for something that in no way benefited them, all spurred by Jews who got niggers into the country in the first place. Even if the South had won, it would have ended up like Haiti if they had kept up with their retarded breeding of niggers just so they could make a quick buck. I could give less a shit about the states rights bullshit, because states still have rights even after the Union won. What really matters is that you have created a situation where there are a shit ton of blacks in the South and no way to deport them, especially after Lincoln was killed by a butthurt southerner. This gave Jews a perfect way to claim that America was not solely for White people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.