[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is coordinating domestic terrorism legal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170829-234753.jpg (292KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-234753.jpg
292KB, 720x1280px
So I have been diligently doing my part as an American citizen and reporting Antifa threads as illegal content.

Tonight i was surprised to learn that I received a warning for abusing the reporting system.

Is antifa not a terrorist organization? Is it legal for people to organize mass assaults on civilians?

I'm not going to file any more reports, obviously and I don't take umbrage with the mods doing their job. I'm just confused.

I've always gone by the federal definition of terrorism.

"
(5) the term "domestic terrorism" means activities that-
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended-
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."

Is that...not what Antifa does?
>>
File: 1504034106602.jpg (58KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1504034106602.jpg
58KB, 620x348px
Pic related is Antifa, right?
>>
>>139582899
Go sue 4chan then, you amerifags love to sue
>>
>>139582899
>>139582997

antifa is a civil rights movement, sweetie. In 20 years our parks will be having statues of Anita Sarkeesian and pals. Now the alt right on the other hand are domestic terrorists for having illegal opinions like "securing a future for our people" and other racist stuff like that.
>>
>>139583111
what a waste
>>
>>139582899
You're being just as much of a faggot as they are. To top it off you wasted digits. Just laugh at them and make memes. That's how we win.
>>
>>139583111
I'm not sure if you are LARPing.

Antifa tried to burn my hometown down on May Day. I didn't even know they liked communism before that.
>>
>>139582899
1. Censorship is a two-edged blade. Considering the other shit that gets posted here, do not fucking rock the boat.

2. Let them stay, redpill them, correct the marxist brainwashing. We have history, evidence and memes. They have failed philosophical writings, feefees, and no father figure.

3. America can not put an end to the JQ if the whites remain divided.
>>
>>139583251
Honestly anon, I have been terrified of these peoplesince the #NotMyPresident riots.

I haven't gone downtown since then.

Maybe its easier to laugh when they are further away.
>>
File: portland-7.jpg (202KB, 690x428px) Image search: [Google]
portland-7.jpg
202KB, 690x428px
>>139583493
Forgot pic
>>
>>139582899
I agree with your post, however Antifa hasn't actially been formally classified as a terrorist organization yet.

Today, the Bay Area did move to classify them as a criminal gang, but even that hasn't been formalized.

Even so, I am not sure how our county/state legistlation affects Federal or International cybercommunications law.

For example, I am not allowed to open a General thread for the purpose of recruiting members for the Oakland Bloodz or Crips, but someone from Germany maybe could.
>>
>>139582899
Mods are compromised for quite some time.
>>
> Censorship is a two-edged blade. Considering the other shit that gets posted here,

If it was ISIS threads would that line of reasoning still hold up? Conspiracy is a crime. Does it matter if they'renot literally assaulting people with their internet posts?
>>
>>139583493
Oh well yeah I don't live near that shit and hopefully never will so good luck I guess. Things change when you're up front. Just don't conflate the internet with reality. The time will come to deal with those people.
>>
>>139583759
It falls under the criteria of clear and present danger.

ISIS has already been codified as being a known terrorist organization. Therefore, ISIS recruitment is considered to autimatically produce an imminent threat.

Until we get the government to formally classify Antifa, unless the person purporting to be speaking as Antifa is making a direct call for destructive action, we can't do jack shit.

Once Antifa gets labeled as a terrorist organization though, there is technically no limit to how the police or military can treat them, provided it fall under our ROE for dealing with implied terrorist recruitment.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.