[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last straw.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5321.jpg (48KB, 400x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5321.jpg
48KB, 400x481px
> Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Mr. Sater wrote in an email. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

That's it. I'm a lifelong Republican but I will NOT support outright treason. From now on I will only vote for Republicans with the courage to denounce the Cuck in Chief.
>>
>>139582025
+0.02$
>>
>>139582025
Does anyone have an actual DKIM verified copy of these emails though? I want to see them.
>>
>>139582025

How was it "engineered"?
>>
>>139582025
As a proud american I can NOT stand by this! IMPEACH NOW. What say you fellow burgers? DOWN WITH TRUMP.
>>
>>139582025
Yep. You are totally a disenfranchised lifelong republican who hates Trump. You really made me think anon. I mean, wow, if a lifelong republican can hate Trump... then it MUST be the sane and logical choice right? My entire world view is changed. And you had a super fun picture too, that greatly aided in my engagement level. It really got your thread noticed. Thank you anon for this wonderful politically related thread. Now I gladly support open borders (not for Israel), and I have just deleted my thousands of info graphics and sources for how non-Whites are responsible for an overwhelming amount of violent crime, even when adjusted to matching income brackets. I hate Whites now, and I will adopt a few niggers. This won't begin to erase my sins, but it is a first step to addressing my privilege. Thank you anon! Have a great night.
>>
>1 post by this id
>>
>>139582979
Lol
>>
>>139582877
>fellow burgers
>leaf
>>
File: 1510052384211.jpg (575KB, 1785x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1510052384211.jpg
575KB, 1785x1319px
>>139582025
Thanks for your insightful message in addition to sourcing the quote. I am writing this response to let you know that I am officially dumping Drumpf and will enthusiastically support our next president Hillary Clinton when she becomes president after Drumpf is impeached.

It's heartening to know that there are real people on this website who hate Donald Drumpf and not just people who are being paid to say that they hate him. Your use of the word "cuck" also helps me to realize that you have been here for years and have went from a True Republican supporter (John Kasich), to a Reluctant Drumpf supporter, to an Enlightened Clinton supporter.

I only hope that the rest of the virgin man-children who visit this website can learn to accept your words of wisdom.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.