[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Honorable Uga Buga agreed on more gibmees with European leaders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

The French president, Emmanuel Macron, who hosted the meeting, said afterwards that the issue was a “problem that concerns us all and that cannot be solved without us all”.

Sitting alongside the leaders of the six other countries, Macron added that the migration crisis was a “challenge for the European Union and the African Union” that needed to be approached with “solidarity, humanity and efficiency”.

He added the seven leaders had agreed a “short-term plan of action” that would address as a matter of urgency the people-smugglers who he said had turned the Mediterranean into a “cemetery”.

The mini-summit in Paris provided a chance for the major European powers to coordinate their Libyan policy after individual countries, especially France and Italy, started to mount separate initiatives to create political unity in Libya.

Macron also wants the EU to offer an extra €60m (£56m) to help African countries deal with asylum seekers who have returned from Europe and to prevent further migration flows.
>>
This is grand. Europe needs to experience the rest of the world and stop closing itself off, this is what comes with being a power.
>>
>>139580763
Funny that when it's Africans they are willing to stop them coming.
>>
>>139580763
Just transport all of africa and the middle east into europe already, stop with this foreplay
>>
>>139580763
BTW the few news stories on the subject make it clear that you are quietly rounding up all the Africans and sending them home.

Germany is not humanitarian. It is an opportunist. Syria represented a chance to grab people from every strata of a society. You have no interest in the poor and dumb Africans.
>>
>>139581660
U make no sense. Why are we entitled to enrichment again?
>>
>>139580763
>a “problem that concerns us all and that cannot be solved without us all”.

Absolut fucking BS, close borders, use armed forces to protect your borders (doesn't even need to be lethal actions, as long as the will to fire is shown it should deter invaders) and the entirety of the problem is solved. It's saddening that a bunch of elitist pussies is reigning over a union the way they do. Instead of actually working for the people they represent, they instead send the entire construct into a fucking nosedive.

I mean, remember that so-called "right-wing" ship from the guys I can't remember that went into the sea to document the NGO's human trafficing? Well, shortly after, the activity near the lybian coast plummeted, so it's not like they could do nothing to protect said borders...
>>
>>139580763
13 billions.
I think we promised them 13 billions.
>>
File: sis8.jpg (61KB, 640x1011px) Image search: [Google]
sis8.jpg
61KB, 640x1011px
>>139582075
>You have no interest in the poor and dumb Africans.
Syrians are also poor and dumb. Their skin shade is just slightly more white.
>>
>>139580763

Gibs me dat (((aid))) muny
>>
>>139583222
Shekels or Francs?
>>
File: merkel_more.jpg (56KB, 453x355px) Image search: [Google]
merkel_more.jpg
56KB, 453x355px
>>139580763
Oh. you missed the part where Merkel wants to import 'refugees' directly from LIbya and central Africa. Also Merkel wants to import more african students for european univercities
>>
Didn't know there was an African Union.
>>
>>139583394
There is, but they hate each other even more than europeans
>>
>>139583356
I wish it was CFA francs or yens, but it will be €uros.
>>
File: african-union-logo.jpg (74KB, 800x735px) Image search: [Google]
african-union-logo.jpg
74KB, 800x735px
>>139583386
>Oh. you missed the part where Merkel wants to import 'refugees' directly from LIbya and central Africa. Also Merkel wants to import more african students for european univercities
We will be outsourcing those African students to Polish "private" Soros universities. Don't despair, we'll get your a fair share of them soon.

>>139583394
>Didn't know there was an African Union.
Britistan education at best. Pic related, it is sponsored by Audi.
>>
>>139583809

Insult me again and I'm gonna make sure you learn the meaning of pain.
>>
>>139583386
For some reason they are starting to do this shit here. Until 2 years ago we had exchange students mostly from Europe and a few chinese but now i see gangs of blacks going around like in bronx. This is very unusual here and ppl look at them like an attraction. I hope they only stay here until they graduate. We really aren't accustomed for them.
>>
>>139582075
>You have no interest in the poor and dumb Africans.
It is not the poor that are coming to Europe, if they can afford to pay thousands of dollars for the illegal travel then they have more money than a lot of native Europeans at the moment.
About the dumb you are correct, we don't need stupid people in Europe.
>>
>>139583942
Well, sorry, madam. You said you didn't know of the African Union. It is not like this thing has only turned up last year, it has been around for a long time.
>>
>>139583146
>I mean, remember that so-called "right-wing" ship from the guys I can't remember that went into the sea to document the NGO's human trafficing? Well, shortly after, the activity near the lybian coast plummeted, so it's not like they could do nothing to protect said borders...
You are so full of shit. Do you even know why the boats stopped coming? Because Italian and French government made deals with the Libyans. The retarded kids from GI have nothing to do with it.
If anything they just made themselves look like fools by almost sinking in the Med.
>>
File: 1488578840698.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488578840698.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
>>139583809
>Polish "private" Soros unis
>sponsored by Audi
>>
>>139580763
Ew, how can you touch that nigger?
>>
>>139584271
plus Libyans started to shoot at those NGO boats
>>
>>139580763
we dem niggers no do da talky, gah back to junglefoo and sniffy da poo poo
>>
>>139580763
>nigger presidents
take all my people cause we don't know how to run a country the right way.
>>
>>139584449
that and pressure from shitaly
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.