[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made Arab girl at the gas station giggle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1501548415123.gif (974KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
1501548415123.gif
974KB, 285x171px
Sorry one more thing.....Just now I got gas, but the dude at the pump told me I had to bring my cash inside to pay, where inside I said "20, for 7" ($20 for pump #7).

Her words were "twenty for seven?"

My response was "yeah like twenty
..for seven"

And I laughed and said "that sounds so weird!!!!"

And she giggled a lot and said "thank you..."

BROS HOW CAN I TELL IF SHE'S SINGLE HOLY FUCK
>>
>>139579062
Go to r9k or adv not pol please and thank you
>>
>>139579062
She would never go for you. Muslim girls/women are on lockdown by their parents, which is why muslim men diddle animals and little boys.
>>
>>139579062
Whisper 9/11 in her ear and she'll let you take her out back and pound her pussy
>>
>>139579062
Absolutely haram
>>
>>139579062
on a scale of 1 to hijab how big was her burka
>>
>>139579340
/thread
>>
>>139579291

This is bullshit cowards spread because they are afraid of women in general.
Fucking the women is how you break Islam, mate. If a Muslim man can't trust his wife, then the religion loses its power entirely.
If kuffar humiliate Muslim men sexually, they will not continue with the religion, its an entirely libidinal faith - cucking them is like apostatising them.
>>
>>139579251
what he said or >>>/bant/
>>
File: muslim_bitch.png (1MB, 891x631px) Image search: [Google]
muslim_bitch.png
1MB, 891x631px
See
>>139579291

>>139579062
OP, muslim women are trouble. I dated one. Don't bother with them. If you sleep with one, their family will send you death threats and worse.

Even if you fall in love with one they'll get in an arranged marriage with their cousins. And when they send you all kinds of emails and shit calling themselves a bitch for deceiving you it still won't change a fucking thing.

Trust me, it happened to me.
>>
yoooo update us with pics when you drink apple juice out of her ass broooo
>>
sa ge
>>
>>139579062
lol this story made me giggle a lot, thank you
>>
File: 1504023403219m.jpg (190KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1504023403219m.jpg
190KB, 1024x752px
>>139579062
Just how autistic are you buddy.
Also nice blog.
>>
I'd date a Muslim, but she would have to look Mediterranean enough like >>139579701

The only Muslims I've seen in real life (about four or five) had big lips and were brown.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.