[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know how to beat the shills.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: ice_screenshot_20170829-210527.png (698KB, 953x482px) Image search: [Google]
ice_screenshot_20170829-210527.png
698KB, 953x482px
If we just did what shills now do, it would work: Route all traffic through AWS servers; code an app that allows switching between multiple IPs and handles easily; set up say 20 accts; scrounge together some funds; hire a passionate alt-righter; and have them wreck votes and posts in the same infuriating way, but for the things that spez likes instead (I still have not seen proof that Cambridge shills; they deal in targeted ads and profile building, judging from the information available).

And we'd have him be fucking obvious. We'd want people to notice and think that something is very wrong. Like, maybe in one thread, we have him go in and tell everyone the exact same message, like

"Hi I'm one of your new team of shills! My name is fuck you, and I have access to 300+ accts.
I use Amazon AWS to spoof my traffic, so reddit can't stop me.

We are here to demoralize the shit out of you guys and pervert your message so that you cannot communicate effectively.

Every conversation that you want to have, we will be pedantic, litigious, and intentionally misunderstanding, and we will be there with 10 accts a piece, multiples of us in each thread that you care about.

We will call you stupid for not taking the time to relieve me of my responsibility to educate myself.

When you think you are gaining traction, we will downvote everything you would like to see upvoted.

We will make this sub into something that we want it to be, unless you can somehow make this illegal, but you won't."

Then you just repeat that same message from like 50 accts all over the place, with a bunch of open windows at once, just over and over and over, then we just fucking get down to it.
Then, we artificially upvote a ton of the posts, all in one day, to the FP of Reddit. Votes are not that exensive, and we'd have limited spoofing abilities with our AWS range, anyways.
I'd be willing to invest in this. I know some people who could code a functional app in no time, I'm sure.
>>
>>139577257
Shameless self bump for importance.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.