[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a redpill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 8GBjfKn.jpg (146KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
8GBjfKn.jpg
146KB, 1080x1350px
A lot of threads are up nowadays asking if being redpilled is a cult-tactic that makes you immediately racist. What do you think? Is being red-pilled a genuine thing, or a cult-move?

Personally, I believe being red-pilled isn't a "cult tactic". It's just a fancy word for having certain things revealed to you. What you choose to do with the knowledge is up to you.

I would say the basic red-pill is the combination of these facts:

IQ distribution leans heavily towards Asians, Jews, and Whites, in that order, with blacks and natives suffering heavily from lower distributions.

Blacks are more likely to commit crimes than whites, and white-on-black crime is rare compared to black-on-black and black-on-white crime.

Most mainstream media are controlled by large, major corporations, and the product is intentionally skewed both for ratings and ideological purposes.

Men are seen as 'disposable' in the modern-day world and represent almost 2/3 of suicide victims despite being one half of the population.

Pop culture is being heavily pushed towards the eradication of traditional values.

What you actually see from these facts (e.g. "Blacks are dumb, kill them all!", "Jews control everything!") is up to you, like with everything else. Being redpilled is just being opened towards facts that are often hidden or disguised by different groups.

Further, being redpilled isn't just something that strictly applies to politics. Woodworkers 'redpill' their fellow woodworkers on cheap lumber companies and stuff all the time. Being redpilled is just a word that means being shown truth or facts.
>>
being redpilled is seeing the truth in front of your eyes rather than the lies you've always been fed.
>>
>>139576852
redpills ain't per se racist or cultists, lurk more.

an example: the current economic system is a Ponzi scheme and like all these schemes it'll crash someday. politicians are trying to keep it running, it's their main occupation as they wan't to save their pensions and not be noted as responsible for the implosion.
>>
File: the-roses-of-heliogabalus.jpg (942KB, 2455x1609px) Image search: [Google]
the-roses-of-heliogabalus.jpg
942KB, 2455x1609px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
>>
>>139577101
>I say it isn't racist or a cult tactic
>"lurk moar"
i feel personally attacked

>>139577032
My point exactly, anon.
>>
>>139576852
The red pill is an inner waking of ones soul, it is an inner quest to free yourself from ignorance, but unlike the Matrix once you take the red pill you can never go back to ignorance
>>
>>139577675
I will say I've noticed that problem. Movies are harder to enjoy since I redpilled myself and accepted certain truths without putting personal spins on those truths to create some weird new ideology. Just knowing certain things and connecting the dots makes me extremely unable to tolerate modern media bullshit to the point where I watch practically no shows.
>>
Some people react differently, some fall to depression, thats where you get sad pepes and Wojacks.
Some become Neo-nazis because they are too stupid
Some become Stoic and pursue more knowledge
Some become defenders of Western Society
Some become the creators of Society (These people are very rare)

The red pill doesn't make you follow one ideology it just make you thristy for the truth
>>
>>139576852
It has no definite meaning.

It's a means by which a person can be cemented into support of a position, enabling confirmation bias and sunk cost fallacy to force them into vigorously holding and defending that position.

The trick is for the person themselves to say they're redpilled - nobody's going to tell you you're redpilled, you have to promote it, and own it, and internalize it.

The subject doesn't even matter, it's applicable to the context in which "redpill" information was given to you.

It's a Marxist brainwashing tactic, lately adopted by the right.
>>
>>139577806
I know its frustrating, I'm going through the same thing. I don't consume much media these days and prefer books and PDFs
I can't enjoy music with out trying to deconstruct it and know its inner meaning.
The same with movies, I ask myself who made this film and what agenda is he trying to push.
>>
>>139576852
Racist is a Jewish word anon.
>>
>>139578531
Racist is a Communist world, and Communist are Jews.
>>
File: ARYAN.gif (21KB, 111x150px) Image search: [Google]
ARYAN.gif
21KB, 111x150px
The facts are not a cult tactic, the reaction, the interpretation this board gives to those facts to them is. If you recognize that the goal of the Zionists is to keep us divided and unwilling to take action, then you'll understand why they do the things they do and see how far this board has been subverted.

>IQ distribution
>black crime
Intended to facilitate lack of empathy with another group to justify any sort of action against "stupid" or criminal non-persons. Criminals do not deserve empathy, non-criminals do, that's my moral code. As Goebbels said, "We're not all equal, but we're all brothers."

>Most mainstream media are controlled
Obvious to even the "bluepilled normalfag"

>Men are seen as 'disposable' in the modern-day world
Obvious, one man can repopulate a village of women but one woman cannot repopulate a village of men.

>Pop culture is being heavily pushed towards the eradication of traditional values
On the contrary, right-wing backlash against feminism, multiculturalism, and other "progressive" policies has been engineered to keep us further divided. Traditional values and progressive values are both pushed, the latter by the mainstream arm and the former by the alternative arm of the media, with the ultimate result being the former want to protect breeding rights for their in-group and the latter want to protect those who have been out-grouped by the former, preventing any real solution to the division from taking place (such as state-control over reproduction to protect the breeding rights of all within the nation while limiting demographic shifts)

>What you actually see from these facts is up to you
Agreed. One can choose to allow these facts to make one hateful, racist, and contribute towards division or to view the presentation of such facts as designed to cause such reactions, step back, and look for solutions for the good of all rather than just a few. Naturally the Jew fears the latter and pushes the former as much as possible.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.