[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

millionair pastor/fraudster Joel Osteen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

this fraudster had to be shamed into opening his church to help houston floodvictims his facebook page is on fire but his evil minions are deleting comments
>>
I enjoy is pro-capitalist sermons. the reddit-level atheists are the truly nasty people here
>>
More fucking fake news. The city wanted people directed to city run shelters and only then to charities. You people are fucking retards with your constant phony moral outrage
>>
>>139576596
i don't begrudge him living large off the backs of morons who donate to his mansion fund. the more money they give to this white man with white children, the less they have to donate to send niggers to space camp or similarly comedic shit.
>>
>>139580786
also his mega church got flooded too. i don't understand these beaners and niggers. they don't want to swim in shit in their own homes but they want to swim in shit in a stadium?
>>
>>139576596
His church got flooded too. I don't understand the outrage. No wait, I do, the media.
>>
File: soon.jpg (47KB, 690x442px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
47KB, 690x442px
you are all fools. this man preys on you, he is a con-artist. He sucked a huge fortune from the blood and trust of simple Americans and should be sent to africa to be burning tire executed. I want to see this piece of shit eaten by a wild pack of starving Zimbabwe'an natives. I hate this man because I have listened to him, and read one of his books, and all he does is PROMISE you that god will make you insanely rich just like him, if only you give Joel all of your money to give to god for you.

fuck it, I'd eat this fucker alive by myself and no one would hear his screams over my laughter.
>>
File: 319137__halfwidth.png (982KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
319137__halfwidth.png
982KB, 1024x681px
>>139582768
>all he does is PROMISE you that god will make you insanely rich just like him

that's such a comfy promise
>>
>>139582060
Look at this degenerate aids ridden faggot think he is better then blacks or hispanics. Fuck off . Dyel?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.