[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: I STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD.png (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD.png
47KB, 500x375px
I STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD

Why don't you?
>>
Hard mode:
>no religion
>no muh fee-fee's
>>
I shouldn't have to subsidize your mistakes with my tax dollars. Fuck off.
>>
Just leaving this here
https://youtu.be/RhoFNmMeO8k
>>
>>139576568

Planned Parenthood is only good when blacks and spics are getting abortions
>>
>>139578897
>what are prisons
>what is welfare
>what is foodstamps

Try again sweetie ;)
>>
File: 1504039189301.png (394KB, 607x621px) Image search: [Google]
1504039189301.png
394KB, 607x621px
>>139576568
New plan
>go to planned parenthood
>tiki torch flashmob
>dressed full 1488
>start chanting
>40% of all black kids are aborted
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>JEWS WILL NOT ABORT US
>in and out in 2 min

Thoughts? What would our optics look like?
>>
>>139579660
A disgraced jew who doesn't know what's in his best interest, with PROVEN DISCREDITED AND FALSIFIED VIDEO does not prove anything. Try again sweetheart :)
>>
>>139576568
Planned Parenthood kills more black children than even the most hard core psychotic racist can dream of.
It's always been strange to me that liberals love it so.
>>
>>139576568
You support murder?
>>
Murderers
>>
>>139579841
liberals suppoort planned parenthood
liberals also support welfare
foodstamps are literally welfare
prisons are used to keep dangerous people locked up, not to pay for the stupid mistakes of sluts
how bout you try again
>>
>>139580307
>>139580243
Not arguments. Thanks for playing though! :)
>>
>>139576568
I do. It's the closest we'll get to eugenics.
>>
Stop murdering babies and genociding black people you fucking nazi
>>
File: try again =).jpg (9KB, 340x180px) Image search: [Google]
try again =).jpg
9KB, 340x180px
>>139580381
>>
>>139580630
what part of what i said needs a citation
you strawmanned and said that we support welfare, foodstamps, and prisons, but not planned parenthood
the only one that's even partially true is prisons, and that's because you misinterpreted what it means to keep people in prison
sage goes in all fields
>>
Planned parenthood is an organization that should exist. However, it's a not-for-profit so there is no reason it requires tax money. It can live on it's own profits and charitable donations.
>>
>forcing taxpayers to pay towards subsiding shitty behaviour
This is why the western nation is failing
>>
Stand with Planned Parenthood abort all unwanted minority babies and have taxpayers pay for all of it . Let the white women who run PP make millions off abortions it will keep the undesired minority babies from being a burden on society .
>>
>>139581037
Can't deny this logic.
>>
>>139580381
>prisons are used to keep dangerous people locked up, not to pay for the stupid mistakes of sluts
you'd be surprised how many of the inmates are raised by single mothers
but you'd also have to factor in race here
>>
>>139576568
For profit companies should stand on their own and not take tax dollars, if they can't at least break even, they do not produce enough money or interest from the average citizen, they are unnecessary to keep.
>>
I'm still waiting for a legitimate argument that will stand up to scrutiny...

>this is why Trump will not refuse to fund Planned Parenthood

Incidentally, democratic senators slipped into the new budget bill a 100% increase to Planned Parenthood, and a stipulation that the next budget not undercut this budget unless "funds are appropriated from external and unnecessary sources" aka a border wall that didn't exist before this budget ;)
>>
>>139583452
Just because you ignore other opinions, doesn't mean there are no valid arguments. The most valid argument is that pp should not receive federal funding is that the vast majority of citizens do not use pp, unlike prisons, roads, hospitals, police, etc. All of which benefit the vast majority of tax payers, and by vast majority I mean all.
>>
Thanks for all responders:
I'm currently guaging /pol/ at all hours to see where we stand on this most obvious issue.

If we can't stand against murdered babies then what chance do we have as a moral movement?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.