[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kraut and Tea- The begining of his alt-right debunking series

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 48

File: DFw_fW3XkAAfEd2.jpg (109KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFw_fW3XkAAfEd2.jpg
109KB, 900x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk&
its not a very good start if im honest lads
>>
>>139573827
Somebody redpill me on the whole doxing thing.
>>
Don't go and report his video for talking about these racist and sexist statistics in his video. :)
>>
>>139573827
Fuck off
>>
>>139573827
Stop shilling this faggot, you fucking cuck.
>>
File: 1480529256991.png (260KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1480529256991.png
260KB, 763x757px
FUCK OFF E-CELEB SHILLS GO ADVERTISE ELSEWHERE
>>
File: 1480699600378.jpg (105KB, 532x738px) Image search: [Google]
1480699600378.jpg
105KB, 532x738px
FUCK OFF E-CELEBS
>>
File: 1503899089445.png (309KB, 506x378px) Image search: [Google]
1503899089445.png
309KB, 506x378px
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>139573963
sure
>be kraut see skeptic rage after storm
>storm makes race realism video
>debunk video on live stream
>contact her employer over twitter and encourage them to examine her views
>delete tweet
>say that you apologized and that your intentions weren't to dox her or get her fired
>>
>>139573827
>the mool
top kek
>>
>>139574213
what ?
>>
>>139574159
thx
>>
Watched it. Disappointing. Spent more time with name-calling and spurious repetition of the same argument/insult than actually explaining r/K theory. Didn't even touch on how it fell out of favor in the 80s because it wasn't supported by studies.

Really didn't do his research despite consulting actual biologists. Sad!
>>
>>139573827
If this video was three minutes long and didn't involve starwmanning it would have been half way decent.
>>
File: 1501225121714.jpg (21KB, 488x472px) Image search: [Google]
1501225121714.jpg
21KB, 488x472px
>>139573827
yeah >>139574024

Y du de whyte pepo do dis man shill ting on board den tings no good for board think tings of hard no no good life happens - Head Editor at BBC Bohbson ForteOwncs Maltley
>>
>>139574159
Let's not forget that this is the first time he's done shit like this. When Edgy Sphinx started going toward white nationalism, Kraut sperged out and started going through his entire watched video history and making strawman arguments at Edgy based on the videos he watched. It was the pettiest shit ever.

There's other things he's done too. Basically, Kraut spergs out when anyone steps into wrongthink, acts like a fucking antifa faggot against them, "apologizes" after the fact and says he won't do that again, and then does the same shit a few months later to the next person.

All the skepticfags are gatekeepers, but Kraut is basically a full-blown red army commissar who waits at the back of the ranks so he can shoot any soldier who hesitates.
>>
>>139574380
dont forget the part where he insists that millennial woes wants to change his cock into a lizard vagina
>>139574423
sure but then it would of just been basic level biology and some clips of the alt right (in his mind ) speaking
>>
File: 20111121152751.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
20111121152751.gif
2MB, 426x240px
>>139574380
Did you really expect anything better than sub-par work?
>>
File: 1499363002997.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1499363002997.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>139574517
>change his cock into a lizard vagina
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>139574497

>> Politburo commissar

"But tovarisch, I of being apologize after shootings you...."
>>
>>139574517
>sure but then it would of just been basic level biology and some clips of the alt right (in his mind ) speaking
I think the point how psychological r/K theory has no studies backing it up is important.
>>
>>139574517
He repeated it something like 4 times...

I gotta wonder, is there an incentive for youtubers to make longer videos? Is this a "Charles Dickens gets paid by the word" thing? Cuz it would certainly explain all the fluff...
>>
>>139574497
i mean his sperging has got rid of two you tubers for stepping out of line before, he will do it again. even if the effects of his rage and fear are only temporary
>>139574624
he meant that when woes wants people to act differently that woes is physically changing his and their species and gentiles. you cant make this straw manning up
>>
Looks like he's getting rekt in the comments
>>
>>139574862
he wanted to tackle a complex topic and not actually tackle the other sides perspectives so he had to fluff it to appear like the video was more complex
>>
File: Kramer_goes_to_Russia.jpg (53KB, 510x370px) Image search: [Google]
Kramer_goes_to_Russia.jpg
53KB, 510x370px
Several people over the past few months have all asked to debate Kraut on race and IQ, and he's refused every single one.

Why? Because it's easy to promote a false belief like race equality when you only do tightly-controlled videos where you're free to gish-gallop half-truths against strawmen instead of actually needing to argue against real opposition.

Can't wait to see this shit go the same way as that Mouthy Buddha nonsense where he had to descend into tactical nihilism and argue "well... what is... the self??" to try to defeat white nationalism. Top kek.
>>
alt right science is the dumbest thing since climate science
>>
File: JewishKraut.jpg (93KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
JewishKraut.jpg
93KB, 1200x675px
He's Jewish
>>
>>139575134
its amazing how the prediction " the skeptics have no good arguments against the alt right" has grown more and more true
>>
>>139574159
>>debunk video on live stream

If you can call a bunch of catty schoolgirls bitching about someone "debunking"
>>
>>139575209
Jesus... his teeth look they were taken right from the schlomo image.
>>
>>139575392
i dont personally no, the whole thing can be compressed into how it started when jeff holiday said there is no debate on this topic and every one laughed and called her a nazi
>>
>>139575209
I think I've seen him in Jeremy Kyle's zoo.
>>
>>139575134
Politics has to have a legitimate standing in philosophy.
>>
>>139575351
This is why I've been looking forward to the whole "alt right vs le rational skeptics" thing for quite some time. They have no arguments other than dumb moral axioms (muh individualism! you're just right-wing ess jay doubleyoos!). Any clash will always lead to us siphoning off their viewbases.
>>
>>139575134
> be some rando american edgelord
> "debate" race and iq
> be german
> get jailed for it
>>
>>139575134

Or maybe allowing high school dropouts to make poorly researched videos on complex scientific topics that then informs an even more clueless laity isn't the best protocol for information dispersal.

I don't fucking trust nees articles on the law if its not written by a lawyer. I don't trust a pundit on science unless they have at least a Master's in that field.

There's just some shit you're not gonna understand by reading a wiki article on a single issue, or even a single, well-researched book.
>>
>>139573827
That dumb nigger with a fake german accent?
>>
File: chuc.jpg (26KB, 429x351px) Image search: [Google]
chuc.jpg
26KB, 429x351px
>>139574962

As someone said in the precursor thread about this; you could yell at me until the cows come home that a Somalian and a Japanese person have virtually no differences in brainpower (both in potential and on average), I still wouldn't believe it.

It's part of the reason why I can't get behind the Flynn Effect to any real degree. Why spend millions upon millions of dollars, as well as time, effort and other resources into trying to raise the average IQ of less intelligent races? Kraut could CLAIM that isn't what's happening, and that it'd just happen "naturally" thanks to improved standards of living, but considering all the American blacks in ghettos and their general under-performance in pretty much every Western country I can think of (barring that one really adept African ethnicity that I can't recall the name of), what's the point? You clearly would need to do more than just pray that their IQ would raise with tiny nudges and nothing else.
>>
>>139575808
How would he get jailed for debating AGAINST race realism? Think for a moment, medpack.

and even if that were true, it'd also apply to the videos he's making against race-realism as well
and even then, if he actually had to stay away from this topic for fear of getting jailed, he could just shut the fuck up and not tackle it. But he decided to open this can of worms himself and take a stand. So it's intellectually dishonest to hide behind something like that.
>>
>unarchived link
>TO YOUTUBE
>hey you guys give me clicks
SAGE OR REPORT ALL SPAM
DO NOT REFLEXIVELY REPLY
>>
>>139573827
>Douchenozzle spends two months on a subject by his own admission
>Thinks he can undo years of internet autism
>>
>>139575875
in the uk we call it received pronunciation , its like a fake posh british accent more than anything
>>139575763
yeah the same tired arguments are what drove me here , and many other will join them as they fail to address the ethic shift in white nations properly.
>>
>>139574862

Kraut can't help but get insulting against his ideological opponents. I don't know if he's going for some kind of Mozart vs Asalieri thing, but it comes across more as pointless office politics.

MW did technically insult him recently, but that was only due to the utter Antifa-lite depravity Kraut sunk himself to.
>>
>>139575866
>I only trust the experts
>but academia blackballs anyone who wishes to do further study into race and intelligence
>and people who do try to study this won't get grants or publications for it
>and even when people do publish findings on these things, they just get dismissed as racists anyway

See the problem here? Also, what you said had nothing to do with the fact that Krautcuck refuses to have a debate.
>>
>>139576086
im sorry i should try and remember to include hook tube links in op's i am rather tired though
>>
>>139576243

*Salieri, fuck
>>
>>139573827
I thought he'd look...a lot smarter. His voice makes him sound a lot less like and idiot than he is I guess.
>>
>>139573827
>All humans are K-types

Took this idiots 26 minutes to say this
>>
>>139573827

He is either an alcoholic or has hepatitis or both. Disgusting jaundice crooked face degenerate.
>>
>>139576375

You basically summed up his popularity in a post.
>>
>>139576257
Yeah I do not think people realize the extent to which many of scientist in biology have been exiled or excommunicated because of their positions on race and sexuality. This is not in any way exclusive to biology, but it is most obvious in the platitudes you hear about there being no "biological basis for race", and "there is more variation between individuals than groups".
>>
>>139576375
nah kraut is a skinny fat gypsie looking jew
>>
>>139576460
its amazing so many english lads fall for it, its like they never had a posh twat at their high school who used the same voice and practiced mannerisms
>>
>>139575209
Shit, that really is him isn't it... Well I'll be darned. I guess that settles it. He's a Jew confirmed.

I came to this thread to ask about his possible Jewishness and I've found my answer. Thanks /pol/
>>
>>139576077
He's not a good PR guy. He says a ton of dumb shit and speaks in faggy purple prose. His style is bent toward erudite socialites, who are NOT the sort of people who find appeal in white nationalism. Meanwhile, he completely turns off the masses of potential people, because he "acts like a complete fucking faggot ponce"
>>
>>139576257

Your argument is more a commentary on the uninformed laity unduly pressuring the sciences than a scientist's ability to understand their field and effectively communicate findings. The reason we're in this mess in the first place is because we're losing faith in institutions to the point where any yahoo that strokes our confirmation bias for internet shekels is equal to someone who's done the study and research to moderately understand a small aspect of human knowledge.

My point was what would Kraut debating other morons fucking accomplish? Other than the entertainment value of you watching a person you dislike be made uncomfortable?
>>
>>139576023
Umm. He might get jailed in Germoney.
>>
>>139575985
Is that Charles from MDE

sage
forgot to sage last reply my bad goys
>>
File: 1497832998740.jpg (38KB, 604x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497832998740.jpg
38KB, 604x450px
>>139576460
>>
>pseudo intellectual e-celebs debate

please,stop it..
>>
>>139573827

He looks like the catcher for a gyppo travelling lesbian softball team on a no game day.
>>
>>139576400
This is the equivalent of saying all humans are intelligent compared to lizards, and therefore you can't also look at differences in intelligence between humans.

That and his entire argument is a massive strawman. And hell, since when do we ever talk in detail about r/k selection theory? I can't remember the last time before this I even saw it used. Maybe someone saying "those r-selected niggers in africa" a year or two ago, at best.
>>
>>139576987
All humans are technically K selected (if you consider niggers human) But in terms of scale, niggers are bottom barrel r selected.
>>
>>139576842
>My point was what would Kraut debating other morons fucking accomplish?

Having actual discourse. The problem with one-way communication like a video is that you can put out whatever arguments you want. They can be full of falsehoods, strawmen, and half-truths, but unless someone digs around for "rebuttle videos" against it, it'll just look solid on its own, because a video by one person will inherently only show one side of the argument.

I see no reason why he shouldn't have an actual debate. Do I really need to explain the purpose of debates?
>>
>>139573827
Race is not a social construct, because there are noticeable physical differences between different races.

Speciation occurs when populations of the same species are separated from each other. Over time these groups will breed with their own group which results in different characteristics between the two groups. Over enough time the two groups will be too genetically different to successfully bread with each other, creating a new species. Race is just another example of the process of speciation.

rK is being used as a framework for the differences in race groups of humans. Obviously there is the same process of reproduction between races because they're the same species to begin with. If one group succeeds by embracing the reptilian(this is NOT related to the r in rK)/id side of the brain, and the other succeeds by embracing cognitive ability, no shit you start to see differences in intelligence between races over time.

This video is nothing more than semantics. If you want to actually destroy race realism you will have to demonstrate how these different race groups did not deviate in their behavior over history.
>>
File: joe_aka_krautntea.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
joe_aka_krautntea.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
>>139573827
Joe is very fond of doxxing people when it suits him. Shame if people started calling him by his real name. Maybe he picked up this habit when he was living and going to school in Austria or maybe it was from his brother Ben. Who knows...
>>
>>139576891
Did you even read my post?
>>
>>139577138
Exactly.
>>
>>139576987
Hey I agree with you. There were some good comments BTFOing the video already. I love that they are going after the alt-right now. It's gonna red pill so many people since we will win the argument. Half the sceptics will be alt-right within a year.
>>
>>139576023
because it's Germany and even giving a platform to the notion is considered a form of supporting it

He's also not an SJW so he doesn't get a free pass
>>
>>139577246
he has said that the RR question will be blow the fuck out in the next video in this new series , whenever that comes.
>>
>>139577363
I know, I was just riffing on what you said. I completely agree; I'm glad they're going after white nationalism.

The skepticfags themselves are mentally-stunted ideologues who will cling to their presupositions uncritically. But their audiences? That's the key here. I don't give a fuck about kraut or sarcuck or any of these fags. But I do care about their viewers throwing off the shackles of controlled opposition and being shown the light.
>>
>>139577470
...but that'd be true regardless of whether he debated anyone or not, because he's giving people a platform by making videos against race realism right now. How is that different than arguing against race realism on a google hangout instead?
>>
>>139577222

I'll grant that I'd like to see a formal debate with prepared statements, not the sort of livestream chimp circuses that usually happen. Something with a knowledgable, impartial moderator and timekeeping.

Anything else would only be worth the ad revenue on the sponsor's channel...
>>
File: pacha uma delicia.png (96KB, 514x559px) Image search: [Google]
pacha uma delicia.png
96KB, 514x559px
>>139577504
wtf I love niggers now. time to BLANDA UPP!!!
>>
>>139577590
pretty clear summary of why these "e-celeb debate" threads actually fucking matter
>>
>>139577316
See how easy that is? Le rationals cant even compete!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
>>
>>139574159
>"""""""debunk""""""""
They didn't debunk anything, they just complained about one of her sources.
>>
>>139577504
Yeah I listened to the whole thing, but I doubt he'll do anything more than show that blacks and whites are the same species and declare race realism disproved or something else missing the point since he failed to realize rK was being used as a framework
>>
>>139577504
DESU I think he may say Fuck it and not make another video after seeing how badly this first one went.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4
>>
>>139577683
Formal debates would be great too, but I'll settle for anything that involves an actual dialogue. It's clear that Kraut refuses to have a dialogue on these things, and only puts out crafted monologues instead is because he knows he's incapable of actually arguing his points. He knows he's using half truths and strawmen to frame himself as the victor in one-sided contests. He's not intellectually honest, and the least he could do is debate someone on these things. These are the same people who love doing 8 hour google hangout sessions. Surely he could spare 30-60 minute to discussion of this?
>>
>>139577246

Why use defunct terminology from the biological sciences in a different context at all? Its confusing at best, and at worst, it appears like more right-wing cherry-picking of scientific ideas to legitimate pseudoscientific bullshit.
>>
>>139577659
Why hasn't mister meto been taken out by a SWAT team? Why did the Daily Stormer not get removed eariler? Why can we even HAVE race realism videos in the first place?

Because the powers that be are unpredictable and are testing the waters of censorship and using intimidation to discourage these kinds of videos
>>
>>139577732
i was trying to summarize the point sorry, they had a go and failed completely over the course of so many hours
>>139577759
or just start the video with david duke for ten seconds then show hitler then show death camps and then do that. just to make sure that well is fucking dead.
>>139577781
well he made this one after his responce to being called out on the nazi bitch queen and firing stuff
>>
>>139576562

I think most people fall for his voice, honestly. It's actually quite amusing just how commonly I've seen it brought up across the board that one of the chief reasons for Kraut's popularity is his voice.
>>
>>139576023
Germany is a wierd place. Having a live stream and making some edgy jokes on it can have the consequence of cops kicking your door in.
>>
>>139575866
oh yes, you cannot know anything without a (((diploma))). learning without a (((professor))) is dangerous!
>>
Someone explain to me why Jared Taylor and all the rest neglect to mention Charles Murray saying IQ heritability is 40-80 percent explained by genetics.

Why does he leave out this crucial part of the Bell Curve?
>>
>>139577732
The best part about that? The source they cited wasn't even wrong.

She talked about how blacks never developed any variation on "the golden rule". Kraut goes to the page the daily stormer uses to point this out, and starts talking about how the golden rule has arise all over the world, and not just europe. But... that was never her argument. She never argued that it never arose in in China or India or America. Her argument was that BLACKS never developed it, and sure enough, the one place absent from the list... was sub-saharan africa.

So despite all their chimping out over citing the daily stormer, her point was actually valid.
>>
>>139577991
you're not wrong, and I agree that the Molyneux dick sucking is ridiculous

it's a shitty framework but the kraut video doesn't address the actual argument
>>
>>139577253

Please stop hurting the cat, Kraut ;_;
>>
>>139578043
But doing that same thing in prepared videos does not?
>>
>>139573827
Jesus christ the r/k type use is symbolic, its meant to explain variations in human races...
>>
>>139577836
I like this guy
>>
>>139577921
I wouldn't settle for destiny style debates. Having two edgelords at each other usn't productive, no matter the topic.
Race and IQ need serious debate and research, some youtube livestream won't bring anything new to the table.
>>
>>139578276
hes really quite good. especially on the skeptic question
>>
>>139578036
Sadly, it's an American thing. For whatever reason, anyone with a "posh british accent" gets automatically propped up as being smarter and more well-regarded. This is why all the documentaries in America will use british narrators. It's also why we have faggots like Jon Oliver and Pierce Morgan over here as news anchors too.
>>
>>139578073

Show me the syllabus you put together yourself to teach yourself organic chemistry; a syllabus you'd need to understand orgo in the first place to even put together. How's building that multi-million dollar home lab so you can put your theoretical understanding into practice?

Or are you just going to do the learning equivalent of make a baking soda volcano in your garage and get magically hired by Pfizer?
>>
>>139578220
It does too. Getting your door kicked in isn't exactly causally related to you uploading videos, it has more to do with the attention you get for it. It's a fine line the krauts have to walk and even if they do everything right, they still get threatened.
>>
>>139577732
The whole stream was a joke and for the longest they were passing it around as "factorial debunk" on rages points. Literally just Kraut giggling to himself about the sources while everyone claps.
>>
>>139573827
variations among the K

NO "r/k switch', its a racial issue, chemistry and hormones are different between races
>>
>>139578104

Helmuth Nyborg has brought it up quite a few times. I'm sure Jared has brought it up somewhere on American Renaissance.
>>
File: destiny manlet.jpg (93KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
destiny manlet.jpg
93KB, 535x800px
>>139578324
My argument is that it would be better than monologues of half truths and strawmen, which is what you constantly see from people like Sargon and Kraut. They're able to come off as well-knowledged when there's no one there to call them out every time they start spouting bullshit.

I'm not arguing for destiny shitshow debates either. You can still have prepared debates on a stream. Destiny debates are a shitshow because he just gets random people to come on and they're given no prep time or even any idea ahead of time about what they'll be debating.
>>
>>139578104

>> 40-80%

Dat range tho
>>
>>139578673
The environmental effects are things like fetal alcohol syndrome, getting dropping on the head, suffering from malaria as a child, and literal starvation.
>>
>>139574497
>entire video history
>watched
lolno
On a secretly recorded Skype call with Edgy, Kraut admit's he didn't even watch some videos he attacked.
>>
>>139575209
>those glasses
>those teeth
lel
>>
>>139573827
Rebuttal video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT4GMu_bFOE
>>
>unironically shilling e-celebs

This is how /pol/ is reduced into.
>>
>>139578865
I really do need to get around to reading the Bell Curve then, cuz that seems ridiculous as a stat. And it also fails to quantify just how much individual environmental factors can affect adult IQ (early childhood malnutrition being a huge one I know for sure). I assume the book goes into more detail on that?
>>
>>139574159
>>contact her employer over twitter and encourage them to examine her views

It wasn't her employer it was a UKIP group she wrote some articles for. And I really don't think there was anything wrong with it. If some person was writing for amren or some other alt-right site but they were a hiding from them the fact that they were communists would you not think that is important information for them to have? Outing someone for their politics is wrong when their politics have nothing to do with their job, your politics are very important when you are writing for an explicitly political group.
>>
>>139573827
who is this faggot and why should i care about his opinion?
>>
It looks like the mainstream media is trying to co-opt the septic community.
>>
>>139579475
He is a """sceptic""" cuck who used to make videos about "muh SJWs" and now tries to debunk the altright, his opinion is utterly worthless.
>>
>>139579475

Yoo could ask this question of just about all youtubers and the answer would always be the same:

No one, and you shouldn't.
>>
>>139576023
>for debating AGAINST race realism?
Because the points raised against it make little to no sense and would make people question it if spoken out loud.
Hence Germany would rather stifle all discussion and expect you to submit rather than try and understand it.
>>
>>139578865
http://www.aei.org/publication/bell-curve-20-years-later-qa-charles-murray/

>If the reader is now convinced that either the genetic or environmental explanation has won out to the exclusion of the other, we have not done a sufficiently good job of presenting one side or the other. It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences. What might the mix be? We are resolutely agnostic on that issue; as far as we can determine, the evidence does not yet justify an estimate. (p. 311)

Link the portion where he describes which environmental factors specifically. It can't be just 4 factors that affect things.
>>
MAN THE SEPTIC COMMUNITY IS GETTING PICKED UP BY MTV LOLOLOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaD2Av_47_U
>>
>>139579679
how so?
>>139579447
its about the intent leaf . its especially hypocritical if you watched his 50 min rant about why targeting employers and doxing makes SJWs the worst. also he didnt know that it wasnt her "proper job " at the time
>>
>>139579974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaD2Av_47_U

WE HAVE TO DESTROY THE SEPTIC COMMUNITY IN 9 MONTHS OR LESS OR (((CORPORATE))) WILL BRAINWASH THE YOUTH.
>>
>>139573827
THis guy misses the point
>>
>>139579974
Essentially, the septic community is going to sell out to MTV and other networks as long as they denounce race realism.
>>
>>139578407

Well what makes Kraut especially unique is he's got a German twang to his voice, which is like ten extra levels of intelligence.

I have a pretty nice voice but I think John Oliver sounds horrible. Piers sounds alright, but I can't stand the guy's wishy-washy, """conservative""" opinions.
>>
>>139580085
i think the implication is that if skeptics go corporate their audience will fade and move onto other movements , excluding the ones there for the e-celebness only. unless you think them turning into buzzfeed will make them more factual and entertaining?
>>
>>139579719
>>139579721
thanks m8s i'll investigate deeper on it to form a deeper opinion.
>>
>>139580175
part 2
>>
>>139580175
its an ok summery of why he's wrong though
>>
>>139573827
Is that really what he looks like? What an ugly fucker.
>>
>>139580266
I don't know, but 500k-1 mil per year and some acting lessons and script might.

In any case, the septic war has already begun. It will continue to escalate. As seen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri7uYv_mCvA
>>
>>139576375
e-celebs are trash

They present the counter argument as complete trash and demonstrate some valid arguments and mix it with emotional jabbering so that you start liking them because they "DESTROYED SJWS"

So whenever they release a video you treat them like some kind of """rational skeptic""" god among men, but suddenly they release a video that conflicts with a belief you have.

Now you can either give up your belief because they degrade you for having it, or you can realize that the video maker is not an infallible god, but once you do that you realize that their hordes of fans who think they're also rational gods now are a hive mind.

The only way to be objective is to free yourself from the hive mind, do your own research and figure things out for your own instead of idol worshiping

The only decent "rational skeptic" is TL;DR
>>
>>139580347
meant video guy misses the point
>>
>>139580792
he wont even look in the general direction of the point. so its not likely for him to get our arguments
>>
>be kraut
>go on about a neurotic conspiracy that the alt right is coming to pay you a visit
>start posting pictures of old shitty bolt actions like nuggets on your twitter to buy in case you need to defend yourself
>look retarded

He's literally JUST tier now, it almost makes Brendan Fraser look like he had a great life in comparison
>>
File: fuckign loser.jpg (173KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
fuckign loser.jpg
173KB, 1200x675px
>>139573827
RECAP FOR PEOPLE THAT DONT WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE VID

>kraut takes a non-literal theory from several supposed alt right youtubers and treats it like a literal claim of biology. He then spends 30 minutes making 1 point; "r/k theory isnt real because humans have the same genitals and black people don't lay 1000s of eggs because they habe the same genitals so its wrong". He cited no sources, just two anonymous "scientists" and we have to take his word that theyre real and their word that theyre experts in the field no one even started a topic in.
>tons of 'clever' insults and references to the smart people he spoke to for two months
>Still just makes 1 point based on a claim his opponents never made

This Cuck is a Joke.
>>
>>139573827
it's good video for understanding the r/k theory, you just have to ignore 20 minutes of sperging out
>>
>>139576891
>>139577470
>>139578043
>>139579792
he lives in austria now tho
>>
>>139581006
>>139580901
>>139581222
he is pretty much a neocon that wants to spread liberal values all over the world . by force
>>
>>139579909
Coach Redpill is an ignorant old man with no understanding of what it means to be redpilled. He doesn't even acknowledge that the Holocaust didn't happen, which is the bare minimum you need to call yourself redpilled.
>>
File: IMG_3594.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3594.png
28KB, 500x500px
>>139581006

>when you're gone for two months and this is what you come up with
>>
>>139581549
What? Jesus...
>>
HOLY FUCKING STRAWMAN. THIS KRAUT FAGGOT IS A JOKE.

Also, what kind of loser sets out to disprove something instead of first trying to understand both sides and then come to a conclusion? By setting out to disprove something, you wind up intentionally misrepresenting the position you are arguing against and putting too much validity in the arguments which support your predetermined position. This video is a textbook case of information bias and very, very embarrassing for him.

>>139580175
Seems like he hit the nail on the head to me.
>>
>>139581549
Even Styx admits the holocaust didn't happen like they say it did.
>>
>>139581549

>holocaust denial is a requirement
Faggot
>>
>>139581637
>information bias
*confirmation
>>
>>139581637
welcome to the problem with social sciences funding
>>
File: Sargon.png (457KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon.png
457KB, 2000x1400px
>>139577726
>This is the Skeptic Community in a single song.
Brilliant.
>>
>>139578656
The problem, from what I have been observing, is that scientific literacy is pretty low among e celebs. They tend to cite contradicting studies at each other without understanding/explaining the methodology behind them. It always devolves into a shitfest where they have to stroke their egos. In fact, single videos are better because the viewers have time to react and formulate their own ideas.
>>
>>139581665
Yes it is. Did you come on here last week? Red pill threads were literally Holocaust revisionist threads on old /pol/, that's the reason the term came in use here in the first place place, because it was awakening from a massive lie that the rest of society still believes. It is the BARE minimum for calling yourself redpilled, it always has been.
>>
>>139573827
what an ugly guy
>>
>>139582127
I am not well versed in nordic history as far as relations between nordic countries but the more time goes on the mroe I feel everyone is validated in shitting on sweden.
>>
>>139582403
That's denmark.
>>
>>139580901

I saw that, that was really fucking weird. He started randomly bringing up illegal weapons smuggling in Europe.
>>
>>139582488
I realize that, if you notice he responding to sweden. I am pointing out how sweden is shit and most others nearby recognize that,.
>>
>>139573827
Why is """the skeptic community""" so ugly?
>>
>he lost 1000 subs since midnight

ahaha get fucked
>>
>>139582913
same as last time, what about since he uploaded the vid ? fucking hell lol
>>
>>139582893
*Septic Community

This is their new name. Let it be known. The Septics will be flushed away.
>>
>>139573827
I don't think he gets r/k selection. He just talked about genitals. He missed the Epigenetic and social factors.
>>
>>139583023
We all know they are not true sceptics but people who cherry pick science to reinforce their rose colored glasses.
>>
He's an insincere, conspicuously pompous, block-headed faggot with a hammed-up accent and a Wikipedia education.
>>
>>139582127

No. It was about realizing that Hitler was right and that the Jews are invading our countries with their marxist crap, attempting to turn us into cattle.
>>
>>139583008
Okay he only lost like 306 subs but he will lose more.
>>
>>139575402
>mtw to smart too brush with flouride
>>
>>139583247
It's not uncommon for people to agree with Hitler but disagree with his methods. What is of far greater importance is recognizing what actually happened in the concentration camps, because it puts everything else, from history to current day politics, in a whole new perspective. If you can't even go that far, then you aren't redpilled, you're not interested in the truth, you're not interested in real change, you're just useless.
>>
>>139583283
kek you got me, though i would argue even if many dont unsub many will change their stances while he fails to actually counter us.
>>
>>139583247
Ok, now you make me think you are the golden one or one of his associates ... but honestly this is what pol lvl 1 redpill is about, You are talking about higher tier redpill thinking and their basic goal after war.
>>
also i said in a previous thread on this id like to attempt to do a video response to half of this stuff just to make the information easier to spread. any tips for software or anything at all really
>>
>>139583585

I'm actually so far beyond denying the holocaust it doesn't even matter to me anymore.

>>139583613

If anything, it's the opposite. Bow before your elder.
>>
If any of you think that the Jews dying from typhus, disentry and starvation in concentration camps due to allies bombing lines of communication and supply was part of an organised genocide of self identified Marxist Jews then you are not in the slightest bit Red Pilled.

Kraut likes to think we consider Germans as the master race - /pol/ mostly considers them cucks - He has a feeble understanding at best of what we are about.
>>
>>139583705
Open Broadcaster is what a lot of people use to stream or record.
https://obsproject.com/

You can pirate some Adobe editor or get Hitfilm Express for free.
https://hitfilm.com/express
>>
>>139583599
The day is young nigel we will see how it is going in the evening
>>
>>139584199
after the yanks are up maybe
>>139584109
thanks mate ill check hitfilm out
>>
File: 1390135164059.jpg (218KB, 560x540px) Image search: [Google]
1390135164059.jpg
218KB, 560x540px
I think my biggest beef with Kraut is his obnoxious holier-than-thou attitude. I might not even necessary disagree with most of his opinions but the pretentious way he comes off in this video alone is annoying enough for me to never want to watch any of his videos again. Weirdly enough, I remember listening to a German livestream he did with some German youtubers and he seemed a lot more chill there, so I guess part of it all is just an act.

Also, I don't think he realizes just how many of his non-German followers would consider themselves "alt-right". Personally, I think anyone who unironically calls themselves that is pure cancer but I don't have a Youtube channel that panders to them.
>>
>>139578073
So is making claims about scientific research that you barely understand because you dropped out of high school, idiot.
>>
>>139573827
okay, Aydin Paladin's comment is brilliant but I know what Kraut is doing:

Certain altrighters notice differences in nuptiality, twinning, etc among races. They MISTAKENLY call this r/k selection.

Kraut uses their mistake to argue they were saying things they werent saying whatsoever (like that there are r-selected humans when really they are saying that some humans are more R and K in behavior relative to other humans)

The hajnal line is a better way of explaining this.

Basically, rats and humans are k-selected but we could say that compared to a human, a rat is more r

He is dishonest and totally Not Mad
>>
>>139583923
Like I said pol tier 1 thinking... You are on a higher level... No worries, when the race war comes in europe I will come to shed my blood alongside you.
>>
>>139576154
I bet responses are coming in less than two months...
>>
>>139584699
next few days maybe? depending on when he uploads his next part that is on race realism
>>
>>139581006
this literally happened because pic related beat him in a debate and archived his tweet trying to get Rage fired
>>
>>139584739
yea, point is, they dont need months for this
>>
>>139573827
That's Millenial Woes in OPs pic?
>>
>>139584755
him and woes really got under his skin i think. the dudes got some serious rage issues
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>139580901
Looks like Edgy had the last laugh
>>
Let me guess it's mostly about the fact that races can mix and that they're very similar and therefore are actually not different races. Basically it's just another skeptic being such a fucking retard that he doesn't understand that the fact that race is a improper wording is actually not an argument against race realism.

How close am I? Can't watch the video right now
>>
>>139584898
no, Kraut. Doing the fat girl angle
>>
File: 1ezAM6o9_400x400.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1ezAM6o9_400x400.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>139584953
no, he will be doing something like that later though based on his tweets.

Some altrighters mistakenly called different reproductive habits among the races "r/K selection"

Which is wrong, so Kraut uses it to springboard to attack ideas they dont hold really.

Aydin Paladin left a great comment. Most upvotes
>>
>>139584953
this video isnt even about race at all. its just strawmanning and bollocks . also virtue signaling about how the alt right are retarded for not asking biologists about everything
>>
>>139585037
wait wheres her comment gone?
>>
File: DDx-M3IXoAEIN5g.jpg (27KB, 392x269px) Image search: [Google]
DDx-M3IXoAEIN5g.jpg
27KB, 392x269px
>>139585186
scroll down, the order is fucked up

Or read this
>>139580175
>>139580330
>>
>>139585262
are you sure cuz its nowhere here and these comments are on like one thumbs up. plus woes comments have gone missing on my version
>>
>>139584643
He misses the point that humans, not matter of what race, have a r/ behavior in a hostile environment.
When your offspring can die everyday, you don't think about "muh raising only one child".
No you fuck a woman and hope that one of your children will survive.

Thats why r/ selection isn't common among the 1st world.
Because we don't live in a hostile environment, we don't have to search for food 16/7 or care if your children will starve to death.
Your only fear is to take a big dump and being out off toilet paper.
>>
>>139584935
hes not edgy anymore
hes braving ruin now kek
>>
>>139573827
>Kraut and Tea
>debunking anything
lmfao
>>
File: scrolllbarrr.jpg (124KB, 944x943px) Image search: [Google]
scrolllbarrr.jpg
124KB, 944x943px
>>139585262
>>139585379
ahh i only had to scroll down for about 10 mins to find them all clumped up on the same area. for some reason...
>>
>>139585433
consistent with what I said, r/k is just a bad way to describe it because it lets pedants like him get free shots in
>>
>>139578165
The skeptics are basically politicians.
>>
>>139585733
*septics
>>
File: neo.jpg (233KB, 1274x760px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
233KB, 1274x760px
>>139573827
>2:13

Oh my god! I made that smuggie! I MADE THAT!

Btw. I'm a race realist and everything maynstreem meteor would call nazi, and I made that smuggie to make fun of the ugly circus freak skinheads.
>>
File: unknown (1).png (37KB, 421x294px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (1).png
37KB, 421x294px
>>139578165
yea, and Kraut ascribed stuff about blacks not telling time to Rage. She never said that.

He also admitted to making shit up about Edgy, attributing what Thorium said to him on the r/altright AMA

Holy fuck. Someone should make an edit of Kraut with JUST hair
>>
>>139585944
pretty funny that he keeps using it to mock the alt right and white advocates then kek.
>>
>>139585944
Why are left wing memes so damn long to read, it takes out the funny in them
>>
>>139573827
Probably the first interesting Kraut video I've watched. Not bad, he did a good job of BTFO the Alt-Right's autistic theories.
>>
>>139585037
r/k ecology you fucking idiot 1970s from wilson
>>
>>139586109
I am saying it's acceptable to use to describe something. Just that a better name wouldnt be amiss
>>
>>139585527
>32 posts by this ID
>35 posts by a UK flag in the previous Kraut thread
>I'm totally not Woes guize!!!!
Fucking get a life, you chainsmoking bisexual degenerate.
>>
>>139580488
E-celebs, in general, including "our guys" are a huge waste of time anyway. None of them bring anything new to the table, and can't even put their old ideas into a new or more understandable format, like Bowden did.

It's ironic that people on the right always talk about how hierarchy and inequality are good, and that meritocracy is good, but very few of these chumps with a camera have anything to say that's worth hearing.
>>
>>139586174
Woes would have seen Aydin's comment already
>>
>>139586174
Woes wouldn't post comments with such shit grammar
>>
>>139585704
He also will never apologize or state that we was wrong in a video on his channel.

He is just hot headed coward with a big ego.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFall4hIKUc
>>
>>139585944
How many tattooed skinheads do you think exist outside of prison gangs? I'm a somewhat open white nationalist and I've never met one.
>>
File: billnye.png (44KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
billnye.png
44KB, 500x300px
If race realism was real and every race has biological traits then white nationalist would have to acknowledge that the white males are more likely to be pedophiles and school shooters.
>>
>>139575134
Distributist has good arguments against the altright. But he takes a different approach
>>
File: 1461734003770.jpg (40KB, 632x488px) Image search: [Google]
1461734003770.jpg
40KB, 632x488px
>>139573827
This utter joke Cuck and Stuff Black Balls in my mouth critiqued a metaphor as if it were a literal proposition for nearly half an hour. This isn't just taking down a strawman, this is firing a Rant torpedo down the exhaust port of a Straw Death Star.

Cuck and Shove Black Dicks in my Arse is literally competing with pic related for the crown of Internet ass-hat.
>>
>>139576400
Fuckin semantic argument, it's what the sceptics do
>>
>>139586294
Of course he would, he's not trying to give himself away here. All these e-celebs, Kraut included, come in here and do damage control when they've been called out by some other e-celeb. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>139586348
except neither is true, at least not mass shootings. Whites are about 60% of them according to Mother Jones...since the 1980s when whites were way higher than the 65% of the population they are now

as for pedophilia... https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/
>>
>>139586348
Show your sauces, senpai
>>
File: nazis faggots.jpg (209KB, 625x615px) Image search: [Google]
nazis faggots.jpg
209KB, 625x615px
>>139586333
The smuggie is obviously exaggerated, that's what smuggies are about. Inspired by this classic meme.
>>
>>139586348
Not only that, but they'd also be forced to admit their intellectual inferiority to Asians. Without trotting out the usual bullshit excuses.
>>
>>139586348
I doubt that's the case on global scale. How many of the pedos are homosexual?
>>
>>139586511
truth to this, Nazis dressed in a way which at the time made them look serious and professional. Not so with neo-nazis
>>
>>139577836
Solid video.
>>
>>139586442
If he was trying not to give himself away why wouldn't he be using a VPN?
>>
>>139586521
we do, in terms of IQ, and Jews.

Why would we want Jews and Asians putting up with us dummies though? :D
>>
>>139586521
But the scientific achievements of whites is orders of magnitude greater then that of non-whites?
>>
>>139586597
It's not always easy and free to use. Plenty of reasons.
>>
>>139586511
So you made a meme to btfo a group that existed in the 80s and 90s. Also I'd have that big cunt in the Camo pants on my side desu.
>>
White biological trait:
>More likely to be a cult leader.
>>
>>139586352
I haven't started watching his series but h is genuinly intellectually honest.
>>
File: hmmm cat.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm cat.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>139585527

I can't find Millenial Woes' comments at all.

How is 'Top comments' even defined by youtube? I've often seen opening comments with lots of up votes all the way down the page behind less voted comments, but have no idea why. Or is based on number of replies?

Anyone?
>>
>>139586597
that and I might actually talk like woes does.unfortunately I type like shit and I'm not as eloquent in how I make my points.
>>
>>139586205
It's because the people who should be leading it, are just watching who don't want to get involved. Like a king who never wanted the throne. The worst leaders/figures are people like mike enoch, cantwell, and richard spencer. Horrible.
>>
>>139586622
they are. But Asians still have higher IQs

There could be non-IQ differences which explain this and also explain why Northwestern Europe, despite having the same IQ as the rest of Europe, absolutely crushed their fellow whites in terms of accomplishment.

Or why Northern Italy quashes Southern itality

https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
>>
>>139586684
Jew are the best cult leaders, senpai
Check out jesus
>>
File: 1420678538821.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1420678538821.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>139586348
Do we talk about pedophiles and school shootings only in "white" countries or world wide senpai?

Because if most Pedophiles and School Shooters in China are asians, color me surprised.

Also nice derailing.
>>
>>139586622
The basic scientific principles that Europeans built on were all developed by other races far before Ancient Greece ever made Europe relevant.
>>
>>139586728
heres the archive from earlier, you should be able to find them easier http://archive.is/ONThr
>>
File: DCPndG4XoAEKD9a.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DCPndG4XoAEKD9a.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>139586728
skeptic comments sections have been fucked for a month. I think youtube is screwing with them
>>
Kraut has all the hallmarks of a man who, deep down, knows the unfortunate truth but cannot bear to accept it because of its saddening implications.

He cannot bear to concede that no level of welfare, education or opportunity will solve the problem of racial inequality. He cannot bring himself to admit that we live in a world so cruel and unfair that the dice have already been rolled at the moment of conception, and that there is literally nothing you can do to make Jamal' s brain compatible with modern civilization.
>>
File: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png (289KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png
289KB, 574x600px
>>139586647
How convenient
>>
>>139586796
Then why did they not use this advantage to conquer like whites did? ps the noble savage idea is bs.
>>
>>139586796
And?
>>
>>139586848
people need to demand they prove that welfare/assimilation can fix this. People think they have to prove it can't. No, they make the claim
>>
>>139586728
It's an (((algorithm))).
>>
>>139586757
But IQ =\= scientific achievement.
>>
>>139586757
Asians have high iqs because you're only testing their best. Singapore especially because they basically only take in high iq, successful people
>>
>>139586796
So you're saying they have no excuse?
>>
>>139586779
You know very well they don't shoot anyone but go on mass stabbing spree's.
>>
>>139586937
you'd need to show me that desu

>>139586933
I agree, that is my point, other factors can matter like being better at abstract thinking which Westerners seem to grasp more easily.

What is interesting is how Eastern Europe has the same IQ and yet contributed much less to modern science (even prior to Communism)

Or Southern Italy. Or Spain.
>>
>>139581434

You can take the German out of Germany, but can you take Germany out of the German?
>>
>>139586796
so they had a headstart but got blown away as soon as the knowledge reached whitey?
>>
>>139587021
Yeah found it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%9312)
>>
File: 539w.jpg (23KB, 539x382px) Image search: [Google]
539w.jpg
23KB, 539x382px
>>139586684

Skip to 30 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0xf2Hdxo6o
>>
Why is posting direct links over archives not bannable yet? This board isnt lurkable.
>>
>>139586757
>But Asians still have higher IQs
literally not true
do you think China tests the hordes of retard illiterate farmers dotting their country side? Fuck no
>>
>>139587125
okay, I mostly care about Japan though. Not China because they dont have all their ducks in order
>>
>>139587023
Show you what? That Chinese in Western nations are the best of their best, or that they don't issue iq tests to hungry farmers and sweat shop workers?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (277KB, 763x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
277KB, 763x720px
Gave it a shot. Notice me senpais
>>
>>139587228
Lynn is probably a legit white supremacist and he didnt argue this when he charted the IQs of nations

I dont care if Asians are smarter, they move to our societies, not the other way around. So we do something better
>>
>>139587255
its a great series of remarks anon so erm noticed i guess?
>>
>>139587076
You are a intelligent person who loves Germany and white identity if you can promise me proper viking/celtic burial and I will come to you to fight for europe in the coming war,
>>
>>139586797
Thanks, Dad. I'm part of the way through reading Aydin Paladin's comment atm.

>>139586817
>>139586912

So, is this use of the (((algorithm))) prompted by Youtube (manually or automatic), or the author of the video to shuffle a comment they don't like?

I made a comment on a video about (((Diversity))) about 4-6 weeks ago; had tonnes of upvotes, at the time it had the highest number, but about a day later, it was all the way to the bottom of the page below others with far less up votes. I always wondered if that was because of Youtube, or because the author of the video did something because they didn't like it and wanted it getting less attention.
>>
>>139587299
Yeah, iq is irrelevant to establishing an ethnostate
>>
>>139584755
Could you link the debate?
>>
>>139587550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UplCX7v-yA

This made me altright
>>
>>139587618
having not seen this before i need to know how bad this is gonna be for kraut
>>
>>139587713
bad. David got compliments from non-altrighters for this.

Tbh, he is really nice and civil with Kraut here. No idea why they are so alienated. I assume Kraut is at fault
>>
>>139573827
Kraut is the stupidest motherfucking skeptic there is. Jesus. Even Sargon is more tolerable then his pseudo intellectual garbage.
>>
>>139576243
>I don't know if he's going for some kind of Mozart vs Salieri thing

If you read Mozart's letters you'd know he's going for a Mozart vs Clementi thing.
>>
>>139587850
didnt kraut push for excommunicating edgy sphinx from the skeptics? i would assume that they have similar tactics for anyone else they must alienate
>>
>>139577836
He is a civic nationalist
>>
>>139576444
>Disgusting jaundice crooked face degenerate.

Small (((tribe))), lots of inbreeding. Many such cases.
>>
>>139587713
So bad that he "hide" it on his second channel.

11k views I bet most of his "fans" haven't seen that live stream.

I lost all respect for him 5 months ago.
When he and Bearing debating with Vegan Gains (which should only a debate between Bearing and Vegan Gains)
And then this autistic fuck started to take over the debate with vegan gains. Screeching "Lol I don't care if animals die for my meat" "I don't care, I really don't care!" like the autistic 9 old fuck he is.
>>
>>139587998
yes, he was listening to Spino and according to Edgy's video on Naked Ape's channel Kraut ADMITTED to having not seen the video that set him off and lying about Edgy
>>
>>139576896
>sage
>forgot to sage last reply my bad goys

how considerate of you. :)
>>
>>139574159

Lol he didnt debunk shit on that live stream. If anything he came off as an insufferable cunt pushing false narratives.

Watch this rebuttal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs
>>
File: cultleader.png (226KB, 484x390px) Image search: [Google]
cultleader.png
226KB, 484x390px
I always knew these alt-reich types were using pseudo-scientifict reasoning to further their agenda, but holly fuck this lolbertarian twat actually tried to argue that that liberals and blacks are not actual mammals.

I don't know who is more fucking retarded, him or his brain dead cultist followers of him.
>>
>>139588699
no, he just misused the term r/k selection. Very clearly not what he is arguing
>>
>>139588699
did you actually get that idea from the video?
>>
>>139580175
Kraut spent an entire 30 min (on screen god knows how much longer off) criticizing the Alt-Right on a topic they don't fully endorse or agree with: "r/K theory".

Every Video I've ever seen on r/K theory has been prefaced with "LOL This isn't 100% in mammals Sempi-famalam, but hear me out lmao ayyy jk."

And here you go, representing it as if its Gospel of "The ALR-RIGHT!" * thunderstorms *
>>
>>139588755
FWIW I think Moly is careless and a bit of a hack, but not this much of a hack

Using r/k selection the way these people misused it is a meme started by the AnonymousConservative blog

They are pointing out real differences in behavior but using stupid terminology
>>
>>139588789
funny coincidence: r/K theory is literally the only race realist hypothesis any german far right politician, in this case Björn Höcke, has mentioned so far. that's probably why kraut focuses on it
>>
It's weird, I've noticed this in Sargon's videos too:

>skeptic makes video criticizing the altright
>altright comes in, throws insults, disagrees
>skeptic fans get mad the altright is even responding
>by the end only the altrighters are presenting an argument, while the skeptic fanboys just repeat empty slogans about how identity politics is wrong
>>
File: 1500528426513.jpg (15KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
1500528426513.jpg
15KB, 405x371px
>>139574159
>debunk video on live stream

They did not debunk anything. Additionally, this was the second time he tried to chase someone from the public square (Edgy Sphinx).
>>
File: styx.jpg (184KB, 634x515px) Image search: [Google]
styx.jpg
184KB, 634x515px
>>139588755
>>139588764

>y-you a-are m-misrepresenting h-his v-views, b-bro...

I have watched the original video. It is a scientific as me making an argument that Moly is actually an insect having its metamorphosis, when he is slowly sperging from a lolbertarian free-marketeer to a white nationalist nativist.
>>
>>139589288
k whatever
>>
>>139586521
Intelligence isn't the only factor and never has been. That isn't an excuse. The only reason there's so much focus on intelligence is that it's one of the easier mental traits to quantify.
>>
>>139588639
>>139589210
guys i know lol it was a debunk in their minds though so that's how i summarized it.
>>
>>139586796
WE WAZ?
>>
File: krauts_argument.jpg (87KB, 952x711px) Image search: [Google]
krauts_argument.jpg
87KB, 952x711px
I can't believe he made this
>>
>>139589537
the altright want to develop lizard vaginas. unironically
>>
the faggot is deleting comments LOL
>>
>>139589698
what comments and do you have evidence?
>>
>>139587046
it already happened, it was called "Denazification"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
>>
>>139589537
peak performance.
>>
>>139589742
>Very soon after the program started, due to the emergence of the Cold War, the western powers and the United States in particular began to lose interest in the program, and it was carried out in an increasingly lenient and lukewarm way until being officially abolished in 1951. The American government soon came to view the program as ineffective and counterproductive.

Bruh please
>>
20 mins in and it's still attacking a strawman. R/K type shit is a meme philosophical idea not a biological theory.
>>
>>139574159
They didn't debunk shit, just go all "LOLOLOL STORMFRONT LOLOLOL" for hours.
And their reisednt "biologist" with a cowring in his nose said that "race is not real and has nothing to do with IQ anyways"
Debunked my ass. All they did was bully and dox a girl for committing wrongthink.
>>
>>139589440
>>139590035
>>
>>139589736
aydin and MW comments are gone as are most of the negative comments that had likes
>>
>>139580488
Teal master race
>>
>>139589742
The nazis weren't traditionally German. The German tradition died before them, It was largely a reaction to that.
>>
>"uh yeah, i can't find any sources on this that aren't from alt-right types, so........"
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3241997
>"The pattern of racial differences observed to occur in sexual behavior has also been found to exist on numerous other indices of K. For instance, there are racial differences in brain size, intelligence, and maturation rate, among others. The findings suggest that, on the average, Mongoloids are more K than Caucasoids, who in turn, are more K than Negroids. Recently conducted studies have extended the data in favor of r/K theory, and further research is currently underway, including whether r/K attributes underlie individual and social class differences in health and longevity."
>five fucking seconds with startpage
>the absolute state of sceptics
>>
File: 1491269681140.jpg (38KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1491269681140.jpg
38KB, 640x425px
>>139590186
>The nazis weren't traditionally German.
Stop smoking weed.

>The German tradition died before them

Not but most part of it died with them.
>>
>>139590151
their comments are really far down , youtube moved them down past the comments with like 2/3 likes but not deleted. and the ones i recognize are still there. just reordered to censor us i imagine.
>>
>>139590151
still there for me, in fact, the positive comments seem gone gone. There were a few at first. Before the altright actually had a counter-argument.

But archives have Aydin and Woes' stuff
>>
>>139573827
Is he arguing that blacks are a separate species? Because they do have a shorter gestation period, a higher rate of twins, and mature earlier.
>>
>>139590493
Yeah how does that work - you sort by top comments but they have been driven down? Google mods actively do this?
>>
>>139590940
they started around the top , maybe its based on the accounts making the comments or the most recent reply or something too.
>>
>>139590883
yea, they are still K like all humans, but compared to other groups of humans they come across as more R.

That's the argument he is denying by quibbling about the terms used.
>>
>>139591048
basically, a few commenters below the first page point this out:

"Lol this is just a straw man as far as I can tell.

The alt right argument I've heard is that there is a variation in humans even though we are a k type species.

Unsubbed not that I ever had respect for this channel. "
>>
>>139590397
>Stop smoking weed.
It's the truth of it. You can't "rebuild" the traditional, you can only create something new in reverence of it. The real cultural European tradition was irreparably damaged after the first world war.
>>
>>139590883

Do you have any more info on this?
>>
>>139573978
Dont. Because it would be stupid

The comments are highly glorious
>>
>>139591373
>shorter gestation period
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15075154/
>>
File: 123.jpg (518KB, 2268x1174px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
518KB, 2268x1174px
>>
>>139573827
stop giving clicks to skeptic NEET leeches.
He knew he would get rage clicks from alt right.
>>
File: plants[1].gif (6KB, 446x288px) Image search: [Google]
plants[1].gif
6KB, 446x288px
>>139578673
Heritability is a very complicated issue. That range is mainly from it changing with age, being less heritable as an infant and young child than at adulthood.

But it also varies between populations, as you introduce confounding variables. The corn example is a good way of illustrating it.
>>
>>139573827
why do they always make our argument seem so complicated. It's simple. We want white countries. Forget r/k. Forget IQ. Forget everything except that we want European countries to remain populated by people with European heritage. Period. That's it, now tell me why there's anything wrong with that.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (142KB, 826x522px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
142KB, 826x522px
>>
>>139591221
>The real cultural European tradition was irreparably damaged after the first world war.
What would you consider that culture, the class system, nobility and aristocracy and shit?
I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>139584953
It's literally just
>humans are K-selected
>>
File: 12345.jpg (204KB, 1290x689px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
204KB, 1290x689px
>>
>>139592754
Because a rat born in a stable is a horse, goy.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.