[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faggots are filled with hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1443422863561.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443422863561.png
98KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
>>
File: 1503834986608.jpg (186KB, 600x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1503834986608.jpg
186KB, 600x1573px
>>139573458
post more christ chan
>>
File: pregnant.png (660KB, 680x1102px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant.png
660KB, 680x1102px
>>139573775
The creator of that comic is actually bluepilled as heck.
>>
>>139573458
Bumpu desu
>>
>>139573458

No we're not - I love you! And I love Jesus!! :D
>>
File: 1503280020264.gif (468KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1503280020264.gif
468KB, 500x209px
I do not hope for a better world for anyone. I want no one to escape.
>>
>>139576575
no, no OP's talking about Jesus as in gee-sus the son of God and all that not Jesus as in hay-soos the Mexican immigrant boy you have fun with in the bathroom of Target
>>
>>139576575
Why are you gay? Why couldn't you hide your urges? Why couldn't you procreate like normal? Everyone has their struggle with temptation but we all have to overcome it, homosexuality is no different. Renounce your ways and repent, a life of sodomy isn't worth the eternity of agony
>>
>>139577254
There is no heaven or hell and you are a faggot :-)
>>
>>139576879

>>139576879
Oh don't be ridiculous. I worship the same god as you and go to church every sunday. My bf loves the taste of communion wafers

>>139577254
>Why couldn't you procreate like normal?

I tried, anon. I really did. I dated girls exclusively in my teens and early twenties. In the end there was no denying what I am.
>>
>>139578320
>In the end there was no denying what I am

Called to be celibate?
>>
>>139578253
Don't you just love atheists? Just frothing at the mouth to disprove something they are too feeble to understand?
>>139578320
God does judge accordingly, maybe your own life struggles make you into who you are now, he can judge, I can't. Just don't be a degenerate and go to pride rallies, after all, pride is one of the worst types of sin
>>
>>139578489

I wish I were stronger. I even considered joining the priesthood........but I couldn't deny myself love. In the end it was the right decision.

I really like the guy that I'm with. It's a monogamous relationship and we love each other. Maybe god disapproves, but in then end that's between me and him on judgment day.
>>
Extremist groups are filled with hate

Loners, social outcasts, economically disadvantaged, and people with mental disabilities tend to flock to these groups because they promise some sort of extreme change in society, a change these sorts of people believe will help make their lives better when they won't. It's with these people that elitist groups can control these extremist groups and use them to create protests and violent acts and use them as a facade when trying to pass a law, get something under a bill, do something extremely shady, etc.

People are afraid of actual discussions because it requires intellectual discourse, the most popular threads and posts on online communities are generally those that stick to simple phrases, memes, one to two links, or baitable terms that offend any side of an argument because anyone can respond to those threads without having a thought. Arguments that rely on emotion are the most easiest to win, and the simplest to get into.

That's why most threads on /pol/ are about social issues and social policies, the bottom of the barrel when it comes to politics, because anyone can make an argument for it. And the people who are paid to post here to divert the issues of real problems in the world can just bait people with either threads against minorities, or threads against whites, or threads against Jews that when you open the catalog, at least 85% of the threads will be about anything about race and gender, while issues about international relations, the economy, trade agreements, big corporate companies and wealthy families, are ignored.
>>
>>139578620

>pride rallies
You've got the wrong guy. I'm pretty humble and try to live a quiet life. I wish other gay folks would do the same......
>>
>>139579502
Quit signalling to anonymous strangers and post your dick you lonely faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.