[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville crash weirdness pt 2 electric bugaloo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (153KB, 795x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 795x1024px
how did this fat woman manage to get hit by her own van?

new video gets a clear shot of the woman who was driving the maroon van, which sat blocking the intersection for at least 5 minutes before the accident, despite there being no crowd preventing her from moving.

this video also shows the crowd that got hit being led to the intersection about a minute before the crash occurs. watch the guy in the tan pants and black shirt who is in the alley when the video begins head across the street to direct the march. skip ahead to 8mins if you want to skip the intro part.

> https://youtu.be/ESHIrLb7xxM
>>
OLD BREAD:

>>139552147

>>139552147

>>139552147
>>
>>139573291
I have cheese burgers. jew nigs.
>>
>>139573291
okay I used to think this was a shill attempt at sliding the narrative away from the fact that the driver was acting in self defense, but now I am confused.
>>
And guys it's fucking embarrassing that I need to be making the new breads even though I was late to the party.. Was so late I couldn't get new thread into old bread in time. You guys need to be more cognizant of what's happening
>>
>>139573291

Crisis actors were on scene
>>
bump

also roll for how many actors were on scene
>>
>>139574608
Ed Chiarini said he thought Jamea Fields was Brett Greenberg. I think we will find that 90% of people involved were actors and a couple of them were household names
>>
>tfw the police were static doing nothing
>tfw le Trump praise
>tfw no one cared enough to make viral media about it
>>
>>139575903
Trump is one of them. He's an actor..
>>
I don't get the fucking mystery here, she got out of the van and stood in front of it like an idiot
>>
this is typical fat woman behavior have you all not been to walmart before?
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 1107x1975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1107x1975px
>>139576263
They put the piece of wood underneath the van and parked it there to make sure it didn't roll cause they were blocking the street . And slso for their stunt to come..

The vehicle was junked for two years it was a junk vehicle
>>
>>139573291
>tfw Google Car
>>
lol @ the people getting mad at the cops. are these guys for real?

commies are so fucking chaotic
>>
when you smoking that good shit and someone dying next to you
>>
File: 1504071883096.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1504071883096.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
This pic keeps getting deleted in another thread for some reason, it might be relevant?
>>
>>139575903
this was a completely different protest?
>>
>>139577701
OY VEY thats gold
>>
>>139577188
Plenty of us poor people drive salvage titles, rich boy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.