[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot.png (18KB, 649x216px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
18KB, 649x216px
What did he mean by this?
>>
The mineral oil nightly club is a psychic brotherhood of futanari worshippers that drink a full bottle of mineral oil every night to share secrets and tips about how to survive an agressive psychic environment for gay men and futanari.

We seek to add members to our ranks, and you are being drafted. alleviate your sexual constipation by taking your happy ass to walmart and purchasing 12 bottles of equate mineral oil, found in the pharmacy near the laxatives.

An entire bottle is too much, that is why we drink a full bottle every night because enough is fucking enough. Only the elite will make it, the rest of you will be forced to suffer sexual constipation for the rest of your lives.

I drink a 2 liter of mountain dew every day- I started doing the same with mineral oil.

Lube up your intestines and wrestle dick to the death with us, or suffer in psychic lonely, with no army to support your perverted habits. Easy pickings for the wolves.

You'll be initiated after 3 days of drinking. You'll be expelled if you miss more than 2 days. This is a long term habit like biting your nails, and only the elite survive with us in toppest echelons of psy-space.
>>
>I suck dick
>>
>>139569776
It means that trump can fuck his wife
>>
>>139569776
Trudeau will hang at the hands of his own people.
>>
File: IMG_1180.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
He was trying to say that the U.S. needs to have open borders with Canada. We all know that once Canada's immigration stance leads to its demise Cuckdeau will want to ship them here. Very tolerant.
>>
>>139569776
That's an act of war.
He has no business meddling in our affairs.
>>
>>139569776
I am sad that its a fake tweet. That would take balls to say. It would have made me start a movement to join canada with california.
>>
File: heh.jpg (45KB, 736x757px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
45KB, 736x757px
>>139569776
He getting tired of all the scared of deportation illegals going up there from the US.
>>
Why are canadians so gay?
>>
>President elect
kek
>>
>>139569776

Hang on a sec, he's so mad he's willing to go open borders? That would make him a good guy.
>>
>>139570191
balls =/= stupid

#You'reAWeakFaggotAndStartingA"Movement"IsAboutAsClicheAsAManbunOnAStarbucksCustomer
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>139569776
He meant I should be king of Canada.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.