[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noam Chomsky Said "America Built on Slave Based Imperialism"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

File: texas.jpg (285KB, 980x637px) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
285KB, 980x637px
Noam Chomsky said that Jefferson's "Empire of Liberty" was nothing more than corporate slavery. Basically the government would attack places, force the people into slave camps run by corporate entities and then tax it back to the Federal Government. He said that's what built America, slave labour from foreign people.
>>
https://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/03/18/noam-chomsky-on-the-roots-of-american-racism/?mcubz=0
>>
>>139564516
>little miss california grows up to become a lefty whore
who knew
>>
>>139564516
>Noam Chomsky said, based on nothing, that two plus two equals five
Okay. Maybe if Chomsky was a published Americanist I would pay some attention to that. What branch of historiography did Noam oh wait a minute that's right, I am literally objectively more qualified to talk about American history than Noam Chomsky.
>>
>>139567170
Noam Chomsky proved that right-wingers are brainwashed via orwellian newspeak and doublethink.
>>
>>139564516
he's right
>>
>unarchived link to dinosaur media
>OP's only contribution is to try to get you to click or comment on irrelevant dinosaur media
>but they were clever this time and broke it up into two posts
Yeah, pretty sure viral marketing is against posted rules.
>>
>>139564516
Then Chomsky doesnt understand basic history. Jefferson not only despised religion being involved in the government, but business as well. The Idea chomsky is soewing is better served by a kike like Hamilton.
>>
>cotton built the atomic bomb
>>
>>139567415
You don't understand history. History is all doublethink

>Jefferson supported freedom yet loved slavery
>Jefferson supported equality, except for women, natives, catholics, jews, and Germans
>Jefferson supported the right to choose your own destiny, unless you're drafted

All doublethink.
>>
>>139567525
>Not understanding how interest based capitalistic market economics work
>>
>>139564516
Honestly it's moments like this that make any sensible nation wonder why they saved Jews from pogroms in another nation in the first place
>>
>Chomsky proved rightwingers are leftwingers after building the pyramids and defeating Ghengkis Khan
Wow, no he didn't, but wow. Chomsky argued persuasively that nurture is not all in language learning and he proved with Edward Herman that the mass media practiced de facto censorship by over-covering some stories and under-covering others. Thise are the two good reasons anybody has ever heard of Noam Chomsky. Former Chomsky reader here and I cannot imagine what you are even referring to with that mess.
>>
>>139567306
No he's not. Jeffersons idea was not about corporations. He wanted to spread american/french liberty with the use of the military. This was ideological, not financially driven.
>>
>>139567542
>Jefferson loved slavery
No. You are historically illiterate. Jefferson hated slavery but could not escape it. When you are in debt, you cannot control your own property.
>>
>>139564516
It was more an attempt to enlighten primitives.
>>
>>139567657
Chomsky explained the nature of the Orwellian American empire

>>139567730
It was ideological driven, the ideology of Americanism. Which is the power to inflict pain

>>139567812
Holy shit your stupid. So signing laws giving subsidies to slave owners ISNT loving slavery? MORON
>>
>>139564516
He also said the Khmer Rouge did nothing wrong
>>
>>139567840
That's racist.
>>
This has been classic CTR bait.
If you are a newfag reading this, do not reflexively reply, be suspicious of short, provicative OPs, and be wrathful toward unarchived MSM links.
OP, prove to me that Jefferson existed.
>>
>>139564516
Chomsky has made a career out of saying obvious shit.
>stronger countries fuck with weaker countries
>stronger countries don't want to admit they fuck with weaker countries
>mainstream corporate media in the stronger countries will carry the narrative that their countries are "good"

No fucking shit! It would be amazing news if all of it wasn't exactly like this!!
>>
Sell me your Lew Rockwell Jazz 78s faggot.
>>
>>139568248
I don't think people differentiated between racism and realism for the most part. Of course you had your unwashed masses but you still had people in power that had to acknowledge reality to get shit done.
>>
>>139567812
Lol no. Jefferson loved slavery
>>
>>139568418
Most "smart" people just say obvious shit. The normie tards get their minds blown by common sense.
>>
>>139568418
Except no one knows that. Only Noam Chomsky, Ron Paul, and a few guys like Peter Joseph really know that. Because the current view is that we are helping these countries.
>>
>>139568501
These cultures were doing fine before the U.S
>>
Just like now. We need cheap labor from other countries like China or else this system would cease to function. Feels good to know we are headed for a full collapse very soon.
>>
>>139564516
Well shit, he's right. Why couldn't we have been purely benevolent like the Khmer Rouge?
>>
>>139568753
Well, define "fine". People didn't think like us back then and I'm not going to argue they were wrong.
>>
>>139568834
Cheap labor will be the death of us.
>>
>>139569081
I went to a third world african village, the people were civilized and nice.
>>
He's right you know
>>
>>139569187
Did you have a time machine to experience it before white colonialism? Or an alternate dimension machine to eliminate any intervention by the evil white man?
>>
>>139569279
good point actually, you are right
>>
>>139569341
All we can do is look forward, really.
>>
>>139567170
>I am literally objectively more qualified to talk about American history than Noam Chomsky

\bread
>>
>>139568418
Chomsky strikes me as a subversive. When I read him I had it all laid out why he was, but this was years ago and I've forgotten the details now. He is really an establishment hack who pretends to be a radical. This was evident to me at the time. Maybe someone here would have more details on it.
>>
>>139569341
>good point
it actually isn't he just ad hoc'd but you are terribly wrong as well.
>>
>>139567542
>Doublethink

Are you fucking liberal or something? Youre trying to think of this in a modern context like retard. First of all the bar for conservatism was much higher at the time, women had a more traditional role, this was a cultural thing, not "doublethink." Second of all "Freedom" was a right given to colonial americans, not slaves and natives who were not citizens. The rest of what you said regarding freedoms is bullshit, and pertain to Jeffersons personal opinions on religious zealotry influencing the government, as well as German mercenaries who wouldve fought with the British, I see no point to add that to your already weak list of discrepancies.
Finally third of all, the draft is common in wartime, it does not mean youre unwelcome to choose your own destiny, rather that as a citizen of a nation you can be called to arms in order to protect that nation, the same nation that gives you rights (particularly at that time) that no other nation does.
>>
>>139568753
Yeah they were dong great, particularly in the area of killing and enslaving one another. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>139569521
I read him when I was younger and was like "mind blown." Now it's all just 2nd grade trash.

As long as you realize that all people and all systems act in their own self-interest, everything he says just becomes obvious low-level garbage.
>>
>>139569634
>Are you fucking liberal or something? Youre trying to think of this in a modern context like retard
The social structure NEVER alters in form, it only re-arranges. That's why idiot

>First of all the bar for conservatism was much higher at the time, women had a more traditional role, this was a cultural thing, not "doublethink."
So the fact that women could be burned at the steak without trial is simply a "traditional role"?

> Second of all "Freedom" was a right given to colonial americans, not slaves and natives who were not citizens. The rest of what you said regarding freedoms is bullshit, and pertain to Jeffersons personal opinions on religious zealotry influencing the government
Oh so it's freedom but only for certain people? That's like a dictator saying "Freedom for all, that includes my dearest generals!"And since when are Catholics escaping persecution "religious zealots?"

>as well as German mercenaries who wouldve fought with the British
I mean Germans as an ethnicity. It shows he's racist to other Europeans

>Finally third of all, the draft is common in wartime, it does not mean youre unwelcome to choose your own destiny, rather that as a citizen of a nation you can be called to arms in order to protect that nation, the same nation that gives you rights (particularly at that time) that no other nation does.
That's unbelievably fucked. You can't even chose not to fight a war you don't believe in. Also most of the time it's not to defend the nation, it's to attack another nation. I can't join the army for a few reasons and the idea that i'd be forced out of my home to fight is disgusting. I like being home.
>>
>>139564516
>Chomsky
>>
>>139564516
chomsky is a lying fucking sweater wearing cuck boy.
look up his revisionism on adam smith.
>>
>>139570787
He only told the truth on adam smith, look it up.
>>
>>139571082
no you look it up
>>
>>139571172
I did already, you are the only one who hasn't looked up Chomsky.
>>
no youre the one who didnt look him up
>>
>>139571337
no you.
>>
>>139571392
you first
>>
>>139564516
The US was founded by two courts remember that US was onced composed of many nations or Micronations. We never dropped the whitenization until recently. How they went about it whitening differed from region to region one region depleted by pure hate murder torture. And bringing in white settlers. Another region by creating a white elite that was given leeway to fuck anything. 50 white men procreate with 50 white women. But have 10 women of 'color' alongside. White families are created and poor class mixed are created. By the thousands. Now these mixed men must serve frontline. The women must now procreate with white men. Ethnic cleansing. Prolong it a bit they are all white. And what you get is a whole family dysfunction extended relatives devouring eachother. Bastard men are slaves to their half siblings and cousins. Dont get paid its cultural slavery. The west was built on slavery if you see the technicality. But non tribal peoples have gone through it too. All none tribal people until adaptation. The big american secret in politics is american jewry. And why is that? They are melungeon or mixed race that to remain politically correct or incorrect(ed) have done a let process. Washington hated it because it means theyve adopted to another language and culture that was not of their recent natural setting to say screw white america. They identify as latino, speak spanish and act as if they dont know a shit of english. To further get washington pissed they identify with the nation of their good friends and even have close relationships that call eachother family. sisters cousins...etc. and no one will ever know otherwise because they fulfilled the let. They let go of it and will never go back to it. Nor the language.
>>
>>139572195
They made a huge percent of usa but were seen as swarthy and less presentable. They had to present a europe for real estate. The men were given to organized crimes and petty jobs and served wars without recieving acknowledgment. And it was okay for the women to be raped so as to clean up their blemish.
>>
>>139567240
yaaaas
DREAMers
Undocumented Migrants
>>
>>139567595
> not understanding (((who))) is doing the lending and the exortion
>>
File: JewishTakeout.jpg (50KB, 700x390px) Image search: [Google]
JewishTakeout.jpg
50KB, 700x390px
>>139564516
>America Built on Slave Based Imperialism
Objectively prove this is bad
>>
>>139572997
They were the rum runners, the sugar mobster, the early drug enforcers. The working hand at the docks. They went where they fit in and were accepted often taking jobs tied to diplomacy. Too swarthy to be anglo, too light to be black, too caucasian to be native. As soon as sicilians came in they were sicilian, mexican, cajun...wherever except from home.
>>
>>139564516
The man is a pure Marxist and revisionist. I would literally pay money to have an opportunity to face him. He is a plague!
>>
>>139568555
>Lol no. Jefferson loved slavery
Jefferson submitted many emancipation bills to the Virginian congress. At one time came one vote short! Fuck off and read!
>>
>>139573733
He is socially correct. Our comprehension of the word slave is too vague. however. If you see the slave era documents youll realize the a majority of the slaves were not dark skinned black people. But mixed people tied to a farm, with a slavemaster whom also was more
likely than not, the father. They were held down because they couldnt be the 'broker' yet they were always broker because they lived on an empty promise taking everyones shit and running their errands for no earnings except a lot with their name on it that could not be sold because it had to be approved by everyone else in the manor or estate. If they sold it it would be deemed a scam. A breakaway from the covenant held by democratic means.
>>
File: 1503161851496m.jpg (83KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1503161851496m.jpg
83KB, 1024x683px
>>139567240
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>139564516
>Why don't you get a job?
>If you're so hungry why don't you get a job?
>OP is a nigger
>>
>>139567542
This is a good example of the "progressive" mind cancer. Essentially, everyone of the past is evil because due to modern standards they're guilty of some recently invented sin. This allows perfectly justification to destroy and rewrite history, something that was a necessary component of 1984. This anon is projecting quite a bit.

For a dogmatic zealot who thinks in black and white, it is not a suprise they think anyone who sees gray engages in "doublethink".
>>
>>139569412
>argument from authority
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>139576198
Furthermore, the greatest irony is that all modern progressives will be rewritten as evil scumbags by future progressives. Unfortunately, they lack the capability to realize this. The fundamental fact is that every progressive considers himself moral, yet by the very logic of his own belief will be written as very immoral in the future because they're committing some as of yet undiscovered sin.
>>
>>139573958
Read a book. This bills encouraged slavery
>>
>>139573733
He'd just call you a nazi/fascist, he's one of the first people to resort to that in his "debates".
>>
>>139576198
Only extremists see in gray
>>
>>139576571
Right wingers can't debate
>>
>>139576644
Ah, so the doublethink is the fact that you consider yourself "white" yet most certainly future progressives will cast you as "black"?
>>
>>139564516
It sounds to me like Noam Chomsky is literally denying the existence of white people, or at least attempting to prewrite history of the dehumanization of whites.
>>
>>139576739
Nice job ignoring this >>139576428
Your brain simple cannot accept that fact, that in the future you will be labeled just as horrible a sinner as you label Jefferson right now.
>>
i like reading about the intellectual leader of the left's point of view from time to time. truly a horror.
>>
>>139573386
America was made after the civil war and suburban communities took off. Many lands people live on are recovered lands. Great amount of engineering was used to dynamite mountains, hills, to drain swamps and lake beds. Deroute rivers. However I can tell you what I was told to me by a friends father that came as a child from west bubble...he was raised amongst african americans. He said the biggest sorrow wasnt slavery itself. It came with its history and pain, yes. In the north emancipated or freed blacks were permitted to own land and many did. However they couldnt sell for whatever reason. Until they passed a law along roosevelt land shares. Permitting black people to rent farmland to white people. as most land was farmland then. Immigrants came and saved to rent lots. They paid but black people werent allowed to step on the grounds. Soon whites were suing them...adverse possession. Black people made money but were also coaxed into giving domain with no guarantee. In testimony to it they named islands ellis island and roosevelt island.
>>
>>139577758
Your rambling appeal to emotion is irrelevant here. You still have to prove that what happened was objectively wrong.
Protip: You can't.
>>
>>139577758
Thats when a lot of the black people moved south aside from the horrors of the homestead act. Land was cheaper south as immigration in north rose prices. Half of US history is fabricated because just as how foreigners were allowed new life so were citizens. They could legally put whatever they wanted everything done at the town hall level and not federal. You could buy people.
>>
>>139576898
I'm an alt right nazi like you. Idgaf about progressives like you
>>
>>139578064
Stop rambling on about morality. And he doesn't have to do anything
>>
>>139578064
You mustnt know the best organized crime outfit in the US started by a cemetary caretaker, a town hall office worker, and post office employee. One erased tombstone dates and names, the other changed their history, the latter erased the addresses. And people lined up to be helped.
>>
>>139564516
It's a completely false statement, slaves were inconsequential in the economic growth of America. But then what do you expect from an economic moron like Chomsky?
>>
>>139577758
that reminds me of the time the jews stole egypt
>>
>>139578064
Protip: you can't prove anything objectively right either. At some point you will defer to a baseline of human emotion. Since we're discussing human fucking politics.
>>
>>139578928
Then they met up with another important person. The alcohol and agricultural customs officer that regulated the east-west trade of their commerce. The central spot. That guy could control your famine and entertainment you know?
>>
>>139579682
Those were the usual suspects in american sociology.
>>
File: ProgressiveStack.jpg (999KB, 1568x2146px) Image search: [Google]
ProgressiveStack.jpg
999KB, 1568x2146px
I don't know how anyone could read Noam Chomsky and not conclude that most methods of social control are on the cultural left. Literally CEOs are constantly virtue signaling about race and sexual identity constantly. The Overton Window means you can't question the narrative. And worst of all, the most extreme SJW bullshit is pushed with the express intent on protecting corporate interests and no one in the mainstream can question it without everyone else virtue signaling and attacking them.

Chomsky is a joke because he stays on the left. The Right, arguably the AltRight, is the only group speaking truth to power right now. This isn't 1962.
>>
>>139580309
Dont mention the alcohol and agricultural customs officer, panama black, he was rumored to be the godfather of the louisiana and southern bayous as well as florida-california produce trade.
>>
Chomsky is cool but he's a filthy JEW
>>
File: 1497688044010.jpg (78KB, 659x506px) Image search: [Google]
1497688044010.jpg
78KB, 659x506px
>>139576644
>Being able to consider and rationalise both sides of an argument is extreme now
The utter state of the left!
>>
>>139570787
Not to mention how hard he shilled for Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge then really never retracted his support but instead blamed the genocide on the Americans and French.
>>
>>139568418
>Chomsky has made a career out of saying obvious shit.
Except even most of /pol/ thinks America is helping to spread freedom all over the world.
>>
>>139564516

Shit like that is nothing new, and it certainly isn't over.

I recall a case from the mid/late 90s in which a US Senator was caught helping run a scheme that was essentially slave labor- they'd go to third world shitholes looking for people who wanted work, ship them to a privately owned island in the Pacific, and it was basically impossible to ever leave. Since the entire island was owned by the same people, they controlled the prices of all the goods and services, and manipulated them in such a way that buying a ticket to get out of there was essentially impossible because you could never save up that much money.

I mean, it's really just the same system the rest of us are trapped in. But at least our owners are a bit more subtle.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.