/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that nowadays most people are dumbed-down followers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Heydrich_Wolff_Himmler.jpg (41KB, 564x379px) Image search: [Google]
Heydrich_Wolff_Himmler.jpg
41KB, 564x379px
I know that not everyone is a leader, but can't people be more goddamn self-conscious?

Why can't people make decisions for themselves? Why can't they define for themselves what is right and what is wrong?

Why do people not care about being lied to? Why do people either not want to or completely refuse to acknowledge the universal truth of life?

Why do people accept everything as it is instead of questioning every detail?

Why is it that most Westerners nowadays lack these qualities? Call them normies, call them cucks, but this need to be fixed immediately.

If you do not awaken yourselves, both individualism and collectivism will cease to exist. Instead, those will be replaced with one giant consciousness. Is this what you want?
>>
>>139560628
Have a Bump while I reply
>>
>>139560628
Sadly, yes. We have created monolithic systems that keep us slaves to ourself. Man and Woman only want bread and games. We just started the Era of decay so it might be decades before any meaningful change happens. Right now we should concentrate on Fathering the Strong men of tomorrow.
>>
>>139560628
The more you have of something the less valuable it becomes. This is why we say the ride never ends anon. I understand your frustration. But what is about to happen cannot be stopped. Think of it as a great culling. The herd needs to be thinned out again. It has happened so many times before. Humanity will get back on track and begin make progress again. Humanity is bogged down by a lot of dead weight. To many chains keeping humanity from achieving true greatness.
>>
>>139560628
answer your own question look at yourself and where you are posting.
Most people are not creative and are therefore not truly intelligent.
Most people are followers because they are just looking to get by and be comfortable, they have no time, talent, or resources to take risks, so they play it safe. Going outside the grain often makes people unemployable.
Taking risks to expose the truth of globalist crimes often results in the individual being attacked in some form or another.

Lately the truth is being suppressed by outright lies and censorship.

I think the most important thing is to realize the fight isnt worth it unless you have power and influence to back you up. Even then people with more money and people backing them than you could ever imagine are constantly working to ensure the correct narrative is being driven home to the normies. The normies themselves are conditioned to accept the script they are given and reject the truth even when presented with physical evidence they have been programmed to reject it.

Just look up the allegory of plato's cave or look at the Matrix. Everyone but you is plugged in and if you try to red pill them before they are ready they will either reject you or turn into an agent and try to kill you in the metaphorical sense.
>>
>>139560628
People are to scared to think for themselves out of fear of social rejection, which will rob them of material wealth money and societal wealth; prestige
>>
File: 1499767628312.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499767628312.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>139560628
>universal truth of life
>>
>>139564418
>The normies themselves are conditioned to accept the script they are given and reject the truth even when presented with physical evidence they have been programmed to reject it.

The Backfire effect is a bitch.
>>
>>139564750
There are universal truths, like humanity has the potential of doing awe inspiring works, and at the same time produce the stinkiest turds of human society.
>>
The duality of man infuriates me. I wish we could instill people with the thirst for knowledge and not accept the lies of people pretending to be authorities
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.