[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Superconducting Super Collider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: superconducting-super-collider.gif (249KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
superconducting-super-collider.gif
249KB, 700x700px
Isn't it time that the Trump administration bring back big science to America?
>>
The hyper shuttle is a start
>>
>>139559231
the final chastity belt on the impotent cock of the American male.

With that, our cars will be taken completely away. Guns next.
>>
File: 1502344423316.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502344423316.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
>>139559055
Winning the brain game?
We've already lost. It's not even Europe either. I love my MAGA but the fucking harsh truth is that China has better brainies than the West. I'm speaking as a full science nerd.
Unless the USA has some geniuses hiding under rocks that'll all come out with breakthroughs in the next decade, we're toast.
I took the blackpill.
>>
>>139559055
>he doesn't know of all the labs that pepper the states.
Aside from the one in Texas that is now a mushroom farm, there's many already here. FNAL, LBL, LLNL, and the many at our universities.
>>
>>139559055
We don't need no stinking demon portal in God's Country.
>>
>>139559486
>China has better brainies than the West. I'm speaking as a full science nerd.
They've poured substantial amounts of money into their programs, and more will come. I too am kinda jelly.
>>
File: nope.jpg (605KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
605KB, 1920x1200px
Why would we want the resonance cascade in the US?
>>
>>139559055
Kardashian's ass is more important.
>>
>>139559055
We need tech back, to do that the (((baby boomer))) need to get out of the way. Greedy assholes
>>
>>139559055
HEIL YEAH!
>>
has this fucker even solved any mysteries?
created anything worthwhile?
anything of value i mean, not muh theoretical boson or w/e that nerds beat off to
>>
File: 1437417310210.jpg (32KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
1437417310210.jpg
32KB, 450x349px
>>139559055
why bother, niggers can't even count to 5 even when looking at their hand
>>
File: Green-headed_Tanager_Ubatuba.jpg (1MB, 2312x1541px) Image search: [Google]
Green-headed_Tanager_Ubatuba.jpg
1MB, 2312x1541px
>>139559756
The brain game is not an easy game to win. You can't map out a win with simple economics or anything. There's a hugely complex cultural component. The geniuses of the West right now are still geniuses, but somehow in the past few decades China got a lot more, and they're younger and faster. I'm really depressed about it.
>>
>>139559055
I can super collide with your mom for free.
>>
>>139560662
Different schooling system. It's geared to move forwards those that show potential. With a population that large, it's bound to happen, and the Chinese government is making good use of it. Meanwhile, let's just keep importing the third world and lowering our standards to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>139561043
We also export our higher education to them and work hard to fence state secrets.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.