[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

but if it was a white person...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: let me lick the pits.jpg (379KB, 977x1386px) Image search: [Google]
let me lick the pits.jpg
379KB, 977x1386px
>white person does something to nigger after nigger is being a nigger
>niggers immediately deploy the standard hypothetical that if the nigger was white then nothing would have happened

im really fucking tired of hearing this hypothetical out of niggers and their supporters. meanwhile once this hypothetical is deployed nobody challenges it because it's pretty much impossible to argue against a hypothetical. what the hell is the name for this type of argument?
>>
But it's true. Look at the white supremacists who shot his gun at someone at the rally, and cops didnt do ANYTHING. Barely got charged with discharging a gun in a school zone?! And then you have the 12 year old black kid who had a fake gun who was shot and killed by cops right when they arrived.
>>
>>139555999

checking myself. pol doesnt care about trips unless it is a comment that sucks trumps dick
>>
>>139555750
I blame society
>>
>>139555750
Several types of fallacies at once:
>argument from ignorance, ad hominem, projection fallacy, identity fallacy, ...etc
But mostly ad hominem:
>A variety of the "Ad Hominem" argument. The dangerous fallacy that, simply because of who one is or is alleged to be, any and all arguments, disagreements or objections against one's standpoint or actions are automatically racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, bigoted, discriminatory or hateful. E.g., "My stand on abortion is the only correct one. To disagree with me, argue with me or question my judgment in any way would only show what a pig you really are." Also applies to refuting an argument by simply calling it a "fallacy," or declaring it invalid without proving why it is invalid, or summarily dismissing arguments or opponents by labeling them "racist," "communist," "fascist," any name followed by the suffix "tard" (short for the highly offensive "retard") or some other negative name without further explanation."Reductionism," "Ad Hominem Argument," and "Alphabet Soup."
>>
>>139555999
>citizen shooting at nigger in defense
>nigger brandishing fake gun at police

See the difference?
>>
>>139558692
kek, this. niggers and nigger lovers always strawman. didn you know he wuz a good boi who dindu nuffins
>>
>>139555750
red herring
>>
>>139560883
shieeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>139555999
Why are you here? If you wanna bathe in a world of obfuscation and sweet lies there are many places for you.
>>
>>139555750
*vomits*

I've been seeing this on instagram lately. They should be deportes. Any hairy (and proud) woman is not to be trusted.
>>
>>139555750
Even surrounded by yummy ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate milk shake that its one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen and I want to go shave my pubes on the off chance viewing that pic gave me crabs.
>>
>>139555750
Its an moralistic fallacy using a quid pro quo generalization as a device to red herring with ad hominem. Niggers do some wild mental gymnastics dont they.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.