[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keep your white women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 28

File: MiddleEasternWoman.png (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
MiddleEasternWoman.png
1MB, 1400x700px
Every other post on here is about Asians and Blacks stealing white women. Count us Middle Eastern Christians out!

Keep your filthy white women and culture. Not only are our women more beautiful but they also have better virtue. We only mix with other middle eastern Christians and mixing with Muslims/non-Christians is forbidden. Our women are more conservative than the men. Even those of us not religious we keep our Chrisitan Heritage, family ties, and identity. White culture is disgusting, you throw your parents in a home when they're 50 and forget about them. You also believe that all cultures are equal which is why Jews and Asians are taking over your economies.

This doesn't apply to Italians and Greeks.

t. Middle Eastern Christian
>>
>>139554252
>be Christian in middle east
>pay jizya the get smacked with qu'ran
>>
>>139554252
>Lebanese girls
>Beautiful

You either have no idea what you're fucking talking about, or you're not from this shitty country.

98% of Lebanese girls look like female versions of their dads.

Not to mention how FUCKING HAIRY THEY ARE. Literally hair around their assholes.

Kill yourself you brainless fucking deluded sand nigger.
>>
File: goddamn.jpg (226KB, 568x863px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.jpg
226KB, 568x863px
>>139554252
Right, so why was a christian Iranian talking about getting pregnant when I was talking to her.

Oh yeah, I didn't date that one because her parents are just like the mudslimes from the countries they come from.
>>
>>139554694
>pay jizya the get smacked with qu'ran
It's the other way around. Christians own most of the expensive properties. We kill Muslims who ape out.
>>
>>139554754
Fuck off, Mohammed piss be upon him. You're an Abeed, your ancestors are mixed with Somali. You're lucky we let you in our country.
>>
>>139554983
Fake news.
>>
>>139555174
>You're an Abeed
>trying to bamboozle and lying on the internet by claiming he's Lebanese

Ru7 er b kis immak shu innak louteh

sage
>>
>>139555403
ܐܵܬܘܿܪܵܝܵܐ ?
>>
File: agvcxvbvc.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
agvcxvbvc.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>139554252
I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!

Daily Reminder that people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are just negro/arab christians.

They are doing it because white nationalists tolerate Christianity and Christianity is one of the things that makes race mixing possible.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not. White Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian globalism.

WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY MORALS.
>>
>>139556090
>>
File: IMG_lixb7q.jpg (47KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_lixb7q.jpg
47KB, 960x540px
>>139556090
These niggers or as christ cucks call them children of god, don't want racist atheists and neo pagans in their way.

Pic related: Average deus vult LARPER and his traditional christian girlfriend.
>>
>>139554983

That's a fucking Mexican.
>>
>>139556090
>Daily Reminder that people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are just negro/arab christians.

Fuck off. we don't participate in any movements.
>>
>>139554252
That's why you shill for the Islamists who threw you out of Bethlehem?
DHIMMIS

http://www.timesofisrael.com/al-quds-university-puts-up-martyr-themed-christmas-tree/
>>
>>139556090
That's how it works. Neurology determined that the female half of the brain submits to god, while the male half is atheist (tested by separating the two halves in people with epilepsy)

Every fucking religious person is a cuck by definition. Pathetic.

Anons will say
>Submitting to god is not cuck behavior
But they are wrong and too blinded by the priests' semen in their eyes.
>>
>>139556366
That was not my point. My point was that most of the Christian posters here are non white and they do not belong here. Yes, you read it correctly sand nigger.

I'm so fucking tired with all the deus vult LARPers here.
Christcucks are as cancer as the leftists.
CHRISTKEKS NEED TO STFU AND GTFO.
>>
>>139556522
FUCK YOU, TRAITOR! YOU SUPPORTED US IN THE LEBANESE CIVIL WAR (CHRISTYIANS VS MUSLIMS) THEN LEFT WHEN IT STARTED TO TURN THE COUNTRY INTO A MUSLIM STATE. WE TRUSTED YOU. YOU'RE LITERALLY WORSE THAN MUSLIMS. NEVER FORGET!
>>
File: download.jpg (97KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
97KB, 674x500px
>>139556090
>>
>>139556790
Fucking cunt. You're putting the blame on us for your country's retarded behavior. You're probably Somali.
>>
>>139556999
OMFG ISRAEL HANDED YOU ALL OF IT BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO KEEP IT AND BETRAYED US (at least this is what i read in Israeli propaganda news site but who knows which propaganda is more accurate)
>>
File: malta.png (13KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
malta.png
13KB, 800x533px
hey , how come you guys let go of your alphabet?
>>
>>139557225
I just out-jewed the Jew. Feels good. Honestly, you guys mixing with Europeans has made you'll weak. You're going to open the borders to Palestinians in 10 years. gg.
>>
>>139557196
Calm yourself down before you blow up someone lol.

I praise the Muslims. They are not dumb, the only good Christian is a dead Christian.

Maybe the Arabs realize that the shitskins Christians are race traitors and cucks like the white Christians in the west are and decide to remove them before they become a problem. Good on them.
>>
>>139556999
YOU ALSO WENT FULL HITLER IN SABRA AND SHATILA AND WE GOT 100% OF THE BLAME, INCLUDING MILLION ISRAELIS PROTESTING AGAINST THE WAR
>>
>>139557317
Not me. My family still uses neo-Aramaic. Arabic is used for business.
>>
>>139557439
HOPEFULLY IT WILL HAPPEN SOON, ISRAEL WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>139554252
Most of the Africa is Christian...
>>
File: Somalian.jpg (293KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Somalian.jpg
293KB, 2048x1152px
>>139557513
You IRL. Have fun destroying what Christians built (Europe). You're the most cancer combination, Muslim and Nigger/Abeed.
>>
>>139554252
Jokes on you I'm slaying in Beirut and I don't use protection Moronite bitch is sleeping right next to me
>>
File: 1498597960747.jpg (24KB, 279x298px) Image search: [Google]
1498597960747.jpg
24KB, 279x298px
>>139557802
>>
>>139557802
Christians migrating to Europe.
>>
>>139554252
you realize all those posts about stealing women are by trolls?
>>
>>139554754
Arab-negro subhumans are not really Lebanese. Piece of ass that is sleeping next to me is barely olive green eyed and brown straight hair. Whiter than Greeks and many Italians
>>139556090
Amen. christiqns are retarded browns
>>
File: CEN213(24)b.jpg (10KB, 200x248px) Image search: [Google]
CEN213(24)b.jpg
10KB, 200x248px
>>139557802
White women are more likely to mudshark with Negro Christians than White Atheists or Pagans.
>>
File: IMG_-if5wlh.jpg (47KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-if5wlh.jpg
47KB, 540x405px
>>139557802
**Christian Culture**
>>
I'm Lebanese and I can assure you OP is a lying faggot. Lebanese women care for nothing but your fiscal assets the bigger your wallet the bigger your dick looks to them. They're literally the whores of the Middle East. Men from the UAE use Lebanon like a brothel. There are ofc exceptions but that's all they are exceptions to a vast majority. Lebanon is literally the biggest meme country on the planet half the country is technically owned by a muslim militia the other half is split between the army and various political parties. Israel if you're reading this answer a good goy's prayers and nuke it.
>>
>>139558591
>White women are more likely to mudshark with Negro Christians than White Atheists or Pagans.
>>
>>139554252
>This doesn't apply to Italians and Greeks.
The girl on the left could pass for italian uncannily.
t. Italian
>>
>>139558591
>White women are more likely to mudshark with Negro Christians than White Atheists or Pagans
>>
>>139554252
>Dumb Lebanese Christian doesn't realize that Muslims raped his ancestors over and over again throughout the centuries.
>>
File: Kendra-Wilkinson-Feet-923505.jpg (646KB, 2476x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Kendra-Wilkinson-Feet-923505.jpg
646KB, 2476x3600px
>>139558591
>>
>>139557983
At least Russians aren't pushovers. Your children will be strong.
>>
>>139558591
The perfect tale of (((Christian))) love: Kendra Wilkinson and n̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ black Christian / child of God.
>>
Religious stuff aside there are some Lebanese here and the women are really good looking.
>>
>>139558910
Most Christians from Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq get confused as Greek/Italian. I along with my friends get that all the time. We don't race mix with Arabs/Muslims. Most people say we're leftover from Byzantine.
>>
>>139558755
A fucking men, but, there is a big damn big but. A lot of them are really good people who just want to have fun and don't even care about money - they keep up conversation nicely and ready to move around. Marking Leb girls as golddiggers is disingenuous
>>
>>139559396
lol, that slag sucks a mummy's balls for years and this dumb nigger thinks he's scored a steak dinner after hefner and his circle of elderly molestos had her every which way. the state of blacks folks
>>
>>139556090

...lol quote the very next verse you fucking idiot.
>>
>>139559543
Not marking them as gold-diggers is the biggest denial of all. Take my word for it at best they're gold digging sluts at worst they're gold digging sluts that want to ruin your life.
>>
>>139554983
t. things that never happened
>>
>>139556297
I'll never understand why anyone would keep this mixed race stuff saved on their computer.
>>
>>139559952

literal anti-christian shill. Notice the disingenuous out of context/incomplete quoting of bible verses to pretend that christianity is some globalist tripe. just more d&c jew shit.
>>
>>139554252
Italians and Greeks aren't white so who cares about them anyway?
>>
>>139560147
They will be the only thing left of Europe when Muslims take over.
>>
>>139559841
>I'm a beta without any human positive traits about myself and I've never been to Zahle the post
>>139560123
Christians are the best goys. They are weak and submissive. The only mildly uncucked christians I've meet are Croat catholic cryptonazis, Lebs, Russians and Greeks
>>
>>139554252
White women are a meme. Dumb brown idiots are too stupid to figure that out. Why the fuck do you think millions of white guys left to go to asia? This isn't a coincidence. A good 30% of white women are marriageable, the rest are garbage who will drag you down to their level.
>>
>>139560286
Jokes on you, their societies are far more cucked than Sweden. Cyprus is doing good though
>>
>>139560437
Anything Orthodox is uncucked.
>>
>>139560593
ON ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY:

Some people in pro white circles believe that Orthodox Christianity is un cucked/pro white version of Christianity. But this is simply not the case.

Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews. The first Christians were all Jews. The Christian god is Yahweh. Abraham was a Jew. The only name jewier than Abraham is Yahweh.

All types of Christianity are inherently multi racial unlike Germanic Paganism which has racial element to it.

This is the Orthodox Church's statement on Matthew Heimbach who considers himself to be a Christian and a white nationalist.

Statement Regarding Matthew Heimbach: On Saturday, April 12, 2014, I received Matthew Heimbach into the Orthodox communion through the sacrament of Chrismation. I did not understand at that time that he held nationalistic, segregationist views. Immediately upon learning of the scope and development of Matthew's views, I responded to his decisions quickly and decisively, meeting with him in person and by phone on multiple occasions, and conferring with our bishop.

Typically pastoral issues are best handled confidentially between priest and penitent in order to protect the privacy of those coming for counsel.

"If, however, a person makes inflammatory public statements in the name of the Orthodox Faith, as in the present case of Matthew Heinbach, a public statement is most certainly warranted."

Though Matthew has made progress in coming to understand the teachings of Christ, he has not formally renounced his views promoting a separationist ideology.

"Orthodoxy rejects the teaching that churches or countries should be divided along racial lines. For, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus' (Gal. 3:28). And again, ‘They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one Shepherd" (Jn. 10:16)."
>>
>>139560827
>>
>>139560827
You're like an Athiest preacher. Did your priest rape you? I don't care about Christianity, It's used where I come from to separate us from Arabs.
>>
>>139560827
Orthodox priests and other religious Christians led the Civil rights movement. Helping the negro man [black christians /children of god!] get the same rights as white men.

Christianity and civil rights, the reason why race mixing is legal. The reason why white women are more likely to mudshark with Negro Christians than White Atheists or Pagans.
>>
>>139560827
There is no concept of race in Orthodoxy or any other (((Christian))) denominations. White nationalism and Christianity can never go hand in hand.

According Jesus, Jews would just have convert to his shitty religion to avoid persecution. Lol, that's what they have been doing for centuries.

It's not a big surprise since (((christianity))) literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism_and_Christianity

Pic related: Orthodox missionaries helping the future generation of n̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ children of God, so they can immigrate to your countries and breed with white Christian women in the name of Jesus.
>>
>>139561014
Every Orthodox country frowns upon race mixing and people not from their country. You're preaching to the wrong person. I haven't been to church in over 2 years.
>>
>>139560827
Orthodox Christian wedding (pic)

Of course no church prohibits Race Mixing. As long as the nigger is a Christian, there is no bible stopping him from getting married to a white Christian woman.

In fact if you really read the bible and look into it, you'll see that Christianity actually promotes Race mixing. It is understandable since Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.
>>
>>139554252
According to the US Census Bureau, you are white.
>>
>>139554252
>tfw think I get to see Austrian qt
>is Lebanese
We need to meme that our flag is bacon. Either treacherous politicians will change it on Saudi demand, getting them lynched by Stryian rednecks, or it will keep Mohammed (pig crap upon him) lovers away.
>>
>>139554983
that image title read my mind. who is this semen demon?
>>
>>139560593
not really, uncucked bigots who happen to practice make the whole faith in the region more or less tolerable, but truth be told, it's retarded anti-ethnopreservationist cult
>>
File: Lebanon.jpg (98KB, 486x604px) Image search: [Google]
Lebanon.jpg
98KB, 486x604px
>>
>>139554754
>hairy assholes
implying thats not hot
>>
>>139564379
>implying he's not Arabic or Syrian mutt just like this guy >>139564246
>>
>>139554252
Fuck off sandnigger
t. Italian American
>>
>>139566025
Actual Lebs and some groups in the Middle East are pretty fair
>>
File: 1461556383842.gif (3MB, 368x349px) Image search: [Google]
1461556383842.gif
3MB, 368x349px
>>139568086
No they aren't
>>
>>139554252
Is this reverse psychology? I now have the sudden urge to ravage the shit out of some sand nigger whores.
>>
>>139568200
Leb whore that sleeps next to me is light skinned, green eyes, straight dark brown hair. Whiter in appearance than many Greeks or Italians I've seen. It's common for Christian Lebs
>>
>>139554252
>Keep your filthy white women and culture. Not only are our women more beautiful but they also have better virtue. We only mix with other middle eastern Christians and mixing with Muslims/non-Christians is forbidden. Our women are more conservative than the men. Even those of us not religious we keep our Chrisitan Heritage, family ties, and identity. White culture is disgusting, you throw your parents in a home when they're 50 and forget about them. You also believe that all cultures are equal which is why Jews and Asians are taking over your economies.
>This doesn't apply to Italians and Greeks.
>t. Middle Eastern Christian

As someone Christian Orthodox from the Balkans, I hope I'm included. Most of the people I know are pretty old school, myself included.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.