[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's lots of males nowadays that I feel like are children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: jack nicko.jpg (43KB, 492x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack nicko.jpg
43KB, 492x400px
There's lots of males nowadays that I feel like are children in mind and spirit. Almost as if they get stuck in some sort of adolescence. My question is what steps can me and other males take at a young age to ensure me mature into men who are capable of dealing with most situations.

In other words how do males become men in modernity?
>>
>>139550858
I was a terminal neet drunk until I found myself living out of my car. At that point it was either sort myself out or become a vagrant.
I think that hardship has a lot to do with growing up.
>>
File: IMG_5814.jpg (43KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5814.jpg
43KB, 297x300px
Dont be a bitch and have some pain tolerance.

Take risks.

Work your ass off.

Get out of your jew slave chains and make money on your own.

Become great men. This is our generations burden.
>>
>>139550858
learn about power, money, and ownership.

everything you enjoy as a kid/idiot is controlled by someone else.
>>
Nobody reads anymore
>>
Find a strong father figure/male mentor. This generation of boys are raised by women.
>>
>>139550858
Our ordinary state of consciousness is sleep. If we knew the quantity of wrong observations, wrong theories and wrong deductions in this state, we would cease to believe ourselves all together. Anyone who has difficulty accepting the notion that as we are, we have but a few moments of true self-awareness, they ought to make a study of the loose jaws and vacant stares of people in public places and in situations that they don't know that they're being observed. He is lost in whatever he happens to be feeling or be thinking, because he is lost immersed, not present to himself. He is in a condition of waking sleep. And when they are identified, their attention is directed outwards, and they become aware of themselves, and are no longer hypnotized by the external event before them.

Essence comprises the inborn traits we are born with, personality is all we have acquired. Imitations, attitudes and so forth. All that is learned constitutes the outer part of the person, which is changed by outer circumstances.

tl:dr:

Their personality has learnt to be that way through they way of how others act, and how they are told to act.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.