[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

False Flags/Told Ya So

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: hydra.gif (42B, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
hydra.gif
42B, 1x1px
This was on CoasttocoastAM 8/23:

In the first half, analyst of geopolitics and foreign policy Craig B. Hulet offered commentary on conflicts all over the globe, and what is behind them, and also reported on documents indicating that government agencies are hiring and training people to promote specific agendas, posing as individuals on social media, and as talk radio callers – such usage of citizens was once illegal, but Huet said that President Obama overturned the 1947 law which forbade it. George and Hulet lamented the loss of traditional journalism in America and cited legendary reporters and anchormen like Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather, who Hulet referred to as "the greatest one that America has ever produced." He believes that the government is run for the benefit of a few major corporations who control who gets on the ballot, so that it does not matter who is ultimately elected. He pointed out that Vladimir Putin recently said that "it doesn’t matter who the president is" because the real power is not vested in the office

The crazy thing is, probably 5 years ago my Cousin said a CIA guy spoke to his class and said the same thing. When the class got to ask questions, one of the students asked "did we invade Iraq for oil?" My Cousin said the CIA guy answered with a straight face that "we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan for Lithium and Gold." He also said the CIA guy pointed to where on the map this was done, and also said China was there too...

It is crazy that Mr. Hulet said the exact same thing on C2C 8/23....

This was a great show, I truly suggest everyone find a way to listen to this interview!

Especially those not in the USA. We need worldwide awareness so the Oligarchs have nowhere to hide...

Sincerely,
Pro-Putin Anti-Trump Anti-DNC Anti-Corruption Progressive Parliamentary American #037
>>
>>139550132
Thanks for the pic.
>>
>>139550132

The Act that was done away by Obama you are referring too is called the Smith-Mundt Act, which forbid US funded and backed propaganda against its own citizens.

Coast to coast is a boomer meme though, you should stop going there faggot.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.