[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop denying climate change Bernie is right /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (43KB, 611x329px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
43KB, 611x329px
Stop denying climate change
Bernie is right /pol/
>>
Is Bernie implying we can use human power to push back bad weather? This fucker really is crazy
>>
>>139547490
He's right.
Next year we could potentially have a hurricane in Michigan.
>>
>>139547490
Northern wall soon
>>
>>139547490
How is a gulf-empowered hurricane suppose to reach Vermont?
Does Bernie not know how hurricanes function?
>>
>>139547612

Bernie can prevent hurricanes. Just make a nonrefundable pledge to his campaign.
>>
>>139547490
>Hurricanes in vermont

Hope this jew money grabber gets stuck in a blizzard in vermont
>>
>>139547612
well you're philosophy is using human power to facilitate bad weather through accelerated climate change you fucking corporate cuck.

>that flag

Sorry, should have known better
>>
his point isn't that there will be a hurricane in these states. his point is that next time something tragic might happen there, and it's important for the nation to work together.

retards.
>>
Any footage of ol' Berns helping out with the disaster?
>>
File: temps_two_studies.jpg (73KB, 563x302px) Image search: [Google]
temps_two_studies.jpg
73KB, 563x302px
>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES
>>
>glaciers will melt and cover 90% of the US mainland within a year and reach Michigan

This man is clearly suffering from dementia
>>
>>139547740
Sheit. If we stand together no water can topple us!
>>
>every natural disaster now is climate change
>>
>>139551325
He tweeted about it
>>
>>139549734

>You're philosophy
>that flag

Sorry, should have known better
>>
File: 1499687814829.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1499687814829.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>>139551854
this desu
>>
File: 1503934389960.png (549KB, 1493x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1503934389960.png
549KB, 1493x1567px
>>139547490
>Believing a man that wants America to turn into Venezuela.
Kill yourself
>>
>>139547490
>tfw care about the environment/believe in global warming but am otherwise hard right
like should conservatives actually give a damn about conservation of the earth's multitude of beautiful life?
>>
>>139547490
Never know when those great lakes hurricanes will pop up, thanks bern
>>
>>139547490
>Hurricane during hurricane season in a coastal region known for its hurricanes
CLIMATE CHANGE DID DIS
>>
File: poopoo.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
poopoo.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>139547490
>MI
>hurricane
>>
>>139547490

Is this nigger retarded?
>>
>>139547490
>Today it is Texas, next month it might be Vermont, next year it might be Michigan

nice
>>
A hurricane is going to destroy Michigan? What the fuck? I know Bernie doesn't actually make these tweets and it's probably an intern or something, but holy fuck does nobody at least proof read them first?
>>
File: 1503481967399.jpg (34KB, 640x420px)
1503481967399.jpg
34KB, 640x420px
>>
>>139553124
Fascism is highly pro-environment.
>>
>>139553124
Being conservative doesn't mean you hate the environment. I'm conservative as fuck, fiscally and socially, and I care deeply for the environment. I recycle and help clean up hiking trails and things like that not because I'm scared of the Global Warming Boogeyman. I do it because I love nature and I love seeing it be clean and thrive. Same reason why I only buy meat from the butcher that gets it from local farms where the animals weren't raised in a tiny prison cell their whole lives (I believe animals used for meat should only have one bad day their whole lives). It's why I try to avoid using exotic imported hardwoods on my woodworking projects (boats mostly) unless I know it's come from responsibly managed forests. And it's why when I hunt, I stick to my quotas and I don't needlessly kill animals. I also adhere to size limits and catch limits when I fish (something a lot of people don't pay attention to).

I'm not trying to sound like I'm an amazing human being, but that's just what a person who isn't an inconsiderate dickbag does. I want my kids to grow up and see all of the beautiful things my ancestors got to see.

Unless my son is a faggot or my daughter fucks niggers, then they can go to hell and die.
>>
File: 1487807961277.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487807961277.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>typhoons in vermont and michican
>>
>>139547612
Fuck you bigot. We need a carbon tax. Its the only way.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.